Author Topic: dream of Jesus  (Read 433 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
dream of Jesus
« on: March 22, 2016, 01:32:04 AM »
Woke up early, im glad to be awake. I think i just had, the most powerful dream i ever had.

First off, i was dreaming i was going to leave my job to be a nanny. So i was looking for the number of the woman i would nanny for. I would pick up a note pad, and then the number on the pad would disappear. I realized in dreaming, even then, i was experiencing psychosis.

Then i called on Jesus. People were coming at me. I knew they were part of the episode. I fight them. I tell Jesus to make them stop. Then, i am like, worried that when im throwing around these people, that they could be my kids in psychosis. So i stop hurting them. I say The Lord's Prayer. Trying to get it to stop. Then, the madness just keeps coming. I keep trying to wake up. Then i finally tell him, 'ok ill tell the world!' and say ill tell the world about him.

Then peace. Then the sliding glass door opens in the back. I see people coming out of their apartments with light around their heads. I realize its like a revival. Like The Holy Spirit has come over the whole place, i start saying The Lord's Prayer and Jesus is Lord on the balcony. Then, i realize he wants me to write. Testify i guess. So i promise him i will. Just please make madness stop. At a point, my mother enters the room. I am holding her face. I say yes, you are my mother but go i case i get c onfused.

I finally wake up and am free. But now i am understanding this urgency Christians have. And while many are shits, perhaps a good chunk arent so bad. This dream felt so vivid. I know it was the real Jesus. All changed when i said id tell the world.

I know being known is what He wants.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Jahn

Re: dream of Jesus
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 07:56:42 AM »
Well this Jesus,
that became so near in your Dream. That Jesus is a part of you, the energy that is there along with him is a part of the Universe.
When he spoked, everyone was listening.
But Before Pilate he said nothing.
He was the lamb that got sacrificed but also the true shepherd for many followers. If you believe in Jesus Christ then you have belief in yourself.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 10:33:30 AM »
Well this Jesus,
that became so near in your Dream. That Jesus is a part of you, the energy that is there along with him is a part of the Universe.
When he spoked, everyone was listening.
But Before Pilate he said nothing.
He was the lamb that got sacrificed but also the true shepherd for many followers. If you believe in Jesus Christ then you have belief in yourself.

Yeah think something like that. Something unusual. It was a bizarre dream.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2016, 12:01:32 PM »
Next time, call on Buddha.
Then the following time, call on Superman.
After that, try calling on Donald Trump.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2016, 01:16:53 PM »
Next time, call on Buddha.
Then the following time, call on Superman.
After that, try calling on Donald Trump.

Somehow, Bruce Lee was in the dream too. Odd.

It was a very bizarre dream.

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2016, 07:13:30 PM »
You are dreaming of your inner pantheon. By this time Ellen, I surprised your dreaming self hasn't woken up to that fact, and grown out of believing in masks for access to power. One of the advantage of these masks, is that they bypass our inner self-doubt, so in that they have a use, much like all the Indian gods - they rally energies and potentials within us. But these facsimiles are always only that: channels into our own depthless resources. If Jesus can solve your problems in these dreams, it means you are solving them.

Use them by all means, but never forget the power is within you - you have a back channel to source of the universe, else you would not be alive.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2016, 08:18:49 PM »
Its difficult to interpret it. But i feel it was powerful. But not in some fundamentalist way. I cant explain it.

runningstream

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2016, 10:18:44 PM »
Direct experience

Jahn

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2016, 06:37:31 AM »
If Jesus can solve your problems in these dreams, it means you are solving them.

Use them by all means, but never forget the power is within you - you have a back channel to source of the universe, else you would not be alive.

That what was I meant, it is all about energy, and if you respond to the energy of Jesus Christ or Buddha, then you have this energy within you. That is how the energy layers are setup in this Universe.

One simply cannot fake a connection. If it is there, within, you got it. Elsewhere it is not present ...

How many wannabes haven't we seen lately? It seems to Always be old men or young arabians that declare that they know what God or Allah wants. It is all pathetic and has nothing to do with connection to the higher layers of the universe, where these prophets resides. Some might call that place heaven, but we warriors of the asphalt and rock'n roll, calls it a station.

runningstream

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2016, 07:42:01 PM »
Its bee
Na Pleasure
Seeing you grow and become trusting
In your self Ellen
Be great
You got this  :)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2016, 12:53:14 AM »
Its bee
Na Pleasure
Seeing you grow and become trusting
In your self Ellen
Be great
You got this  :)

Thanks Simon! I have grown alot. I am sane and happy. I am very happy my life is now stable. It has been a long road.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2024, 01:49:07 AM »
This is crazy this pops up. This is six months before I created SIR. And yes Christians are in trouble now. Not all. Not all are buying the nonsense. But I also see what Jahn and Michael were saying. I'm aware of that. Even Jesus "Image" has to be removed. I've gotten the message to do that, to a degree. I know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk