Author Topic: Our real battle  (Read 156 times)

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
Our real battle
« on: December 09, 2022, 10:15:48 PM »
If you are in despair, disillusion, dismay, distaste, distain of the world as it presents to you, and are thus seeking egress through some magical doorway to a higher consciousness existence beyond the physical, then you have missed the point of life.

It is here, within the life we each crafted for ourselves, that our real battle is fought. The reason we came here, into visual-nature, is because we are, beneath all else, in a spiritual existential battle with ultimate death – the perishing of our spirit. Before we were born, we had exhausted our potential: physical birth was our only option of survival.

That physical world which was fashioned for us from our archive of evolutionary demands, landed us precisely into the very place we find ourselves – there has been no accident. How we process our existence in this life-world, equates exactly to the seeds required for that higher consciousness existence. There is no higher consciousness existence that is not founded upon the cauldron of earthly life: our very spiritual eyes must be formed right here in the mundane (Malkuth).

If you seek a portal of escape from what you feel as contaminated existence, because you want out of the battle, that portal leads into stagnation. Only by fully manifesting your pre-birth intent, are we able to complete the covenant of renewal that we committed to when choosing this physical life.

Only by accepting fate, stepping forth ahead of our life’s caravan, thrusting into the world our uncompromising spirit of the most profound aspiration and resilience, can we, by arriving ahead of time, at the moment of intersection of the two trajectories initiated from conception, will a doorway open. Forget the rest – that is the only doorway we seek, and it won’t appear until the last moment. Until then, all bets are off. Until then, our task is to plant seeds…

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
Re: Our real battle
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2023, 12:42:14 PM »
You can’t blame folks for seeking a door. There is a door. It’s an inner one. But there is a door.

Ask Jim Morrison.

A Crack too.

But say Christian’s have been taught the world is something to escape from. It’s a bad place.

Heaven….when you die it’s perfect. Happy. Peace and love.

So because of this and really they aren’t the only ones who did it. Everyone looks outward. Either a savior comes or they die and then joy.

It’s so bad to the point they don’t care about earth. Cause heaven is the big one! The reward for a horrible life. Heaven.

Now I have to say this has been perpetuated 2000 years. So I almost have to say well…that illusion IS powerful. So they look around and never go in.

It’s even told meditation oh that’s even evil!  Don’t do that!

So everything falls apart and they wait for someone to take them away from….well the very planet they love but ignored that has been trying to love them back.

No matter. Nirvana baby chases a dollar and grows up and Sues. Kurt knew he proved his point. The Pisces knew the baby would.

I want to shake folks. I do at times. Now I’m still learning too but. Shake them awake.

I’ll put your music on tonight. I need to plot. The patreon is for folks who are really seeking the guidance thru this massive storm.

The older folks…they are easier to reach I mean. My age they can be.

I need to plot a new class. There is that as well.  For those who really want to awaken.

I’m not interested in focusing on death. I’m well aware of it being a thing. That’s fine. I’ll fight to squeeze thru the narrow gate. And the kids.

Don’t lose hope. There are still folks who stand a chance.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
Re: Our real battle
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2024, 04:09:51 PM »
This popped up. I remember replying. But some things are different now.

If you are in despair, disillusion, dismay, distaste, distain of the world as it presents to you, and are thus seeking egress through some magical doorway to a higher consciousness existence beyond the physical, then you have missed the point of life.

I'm in none of that. I know there is no magical door. But I do suspect there is a door.

It is here, within the life we each crafted for ourselves, that our real battle is fought. The reason we came here, into visual-nature, is because we are, beneath all else, in a spiritual existential battle with ultimate death – the perishing of our spirit. Before we were born, we had exhausted our potential: physical birth was our only option of survival.

That's an interesting premise. I suspect many could lose the spirit. But I don't think all being born here came here cause of it. I mean, we could say karma forced us here in a do or die battle. But I think some of us actually want to be here, for the battle.

That physical world which was fashioned for us from our archive of evolutionary demands, landed us precisely into the very place we find ourselves – there has been no accident. How we process our existence in this life-world, equates exactly to the seeds required for that higher consciousness existence. There is no higher consciousness existence that is not founded upon the cauldron of earthly life: our very spiritual eyes must be formed right here in the mundane (Malkuth).

I agree but...I think we are supposed to at least "realize" Tiphareth.

If you seek a portal of escape from what you feel as contaminated existence, because you want out of the battle, that portal leads into stagnation. Only by fully manifesting your pre-birth intent, are we able to complete the covenant of renewal that we committed to when choosing this physical life.

It's not that. It looks like that. It's not that. I know many are speaking of portals opening and so forth. But it is going to occur. Something is coming...whether it portal, shift, split, rapture, quantum jump, there is a force, an energy, which is sorting wheat from tares.

Only by accepting fate, stepping forth ahead of our life’s caravan, thrusting into the world our uncompromising spirit of the most profound aspiration and resilience, can we, by arriving ahead of time, at the moment of intersection of the two trajectories initiated from conception, will a doorway open. Forget the rest – that is the only doorway we seek, and it won’t appear until the last moment. Until then, all bets are off. Until then, our task is to plant seeds…

I agree, and yes something coming last minute. No one knows when or what. But we will know when it comes.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk