Author Topic: The Green Man  (Read 564 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
Re: The Green Man
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2023, 01:11:01 PM »
Ray dude was my catalyst the beginning

Raymond my Greenman

He isn’t my end

Yours all?

flower if I know…

He likes who he likes that is all

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZXhuso4OTG4&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2023, 01:12:15 PM »
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2023, 01:22:22 PM »
Ps shiva

He got to obey karma too

So MM

3-13

Walla if they could talk

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2023, 01:23:04 PM »
Ps shiva

He got to obey karma too

So MM

3-13

Walls if they could talk

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2023, 01:24:58 PM »
Copy?

I dunno

We all got talking walls

Who cried the most tears

Fought the most

Who knows

I know my ❤️

Did my best

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2023, 01:33:34 PM »
My very first username online

Wanna know?

Genesys

Don’t know which one

But if

Let’s do this while I

Bodhidharma and face a Wall

https://youtube.com/watch?v=suCNZe3Gwkw&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2023, 01:48:52 PM »
The rain coming down

I’m not spamming

Sanctum they are safe

✔️✅

But Lee

Fire and Derek

I really did take out Legion

That wand

Landed right in front of

Nataraja

Didn’t knock it over…

But fire

The animals

The eyes

Not Shivas fault sure just

flowering people…

I claimed her right when I spotted her…

And yet my first look

Here she is…

She is kinder than I

I saw something

Others did not….

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2023, 01:58:13 PM »

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2023, 02:04:05 PM »
Phil’s an asshole

He doesn’t deserve the rain

I saw his story

So did Green Man

Rain here but

flowering Phil…

🔥.

He ain’t Irish lol

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2023, 02:07:57 PM »
I did give Dana the song

He’s messaging my son now

12 years

I tried

https://youtube.com/watch?v=TU3aUid1UnM&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2023, 02:11:03 PM »
Phil and Dana

Countless chances

Countless

Dumbos

Phil sing it and

Go check his story 🎤

flowering dumber

Chance should = Change but

They get comfortable….

Michael flowering they dumb

https://youtube.com/watch?v=pEEMi2j6lYE&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2023, 02:23:13 PM »
The Green Man

Someone asked Rudolf Steiner, on a train, a significant question (paraphrased):
“Speaking on behalf of so much of awakened humanity: I know what I should be doing, how I should live, but I just can’t reach and sustain it in practice. What is wrong?”

Steiner thought for some time, in silence, then replied that the problem lay in the food people eat. He believed that there were extra energetic elements to our food, which modern agricultural practices have caused to become depleted. And that these elements were essential for the energy to feed the spirit, beyond the body. This led to his biodynamic agricultural practices and movement, but is also why so many, and those who can afford it, opt for organic produce and especially eschew commercially processed food.

Steiner was responding to a problem he perceived in his time, which is now around a hundred years ago. This problem, that he identified, has not departed – in fact it has become so severe that the very living surface of our planet is threatened, and the health industry of all nations is in state of freefall in its ability to not only repair bodies, but cannot possibly meet the escalation in mental illness. Certainly, the food industry is in crisis, and the burgeoning adoption of Regenerative Agriculture is hyper-alive to the desperate situation, offering exceptional practices to remedy.

But they are still too few and too late, to forestall the explosion in mental health demands that are now flooding across into political spheres, threatening the fabric of our global and national governance. The crisis in mental illness presented in social media and obsession with internet, fuelling a depraved fixation upon celebrities as an infused aberration of personal identity, is reaching global panic threshold. Homosapiens are tipping into collective psychopathy.

But let’s revert to this question of Steiner. It was not about the mass of humanity, but the hurdle that serious aspirants to spiritual growth face when they have learnt all the ideas, concepts, words and thrown themselves into that aspiration – they have glimpsed the horizon-point of their deepest yearning, and yet, find it impossible to actualise that vision.

My insight, at this late phase of my life, is different to Steiner’s. His prescription was accurate for his time, but not now. If any aspirant is still eating commercially processed foods as their primary diet, they are not ‘serious’ – by now, we all know that home cooking with fresh food is essential for health of body and mind. And aspirant that has not discovered the joy and craft of cooking is a fool. No, something entirely different has crept into the human condition which wasn’t especially prevalent a hundred years ago.

Humanity has become city dwellers, and lost their intimate relationship with the natural world. Unfortunately, I took this for granted in the past, and wrongly assumed spiritual aspirants would instinctively know that the ancient lore – ‘go into the wilderness alone’ – was absolutely the key prerequisite to a successful path. Wrongly, I say, because I belatedly realised that not only was this injunction not understood, but worse, not practised by many who pretended to spirituality.

Were someone to come to me today with that same question posed to Steiner so long ago, I would immediately say, leave the city and move to the edge of the natural world. Somewhere where your days and nights were infused with the presence of untamed nature. Not completely in wilderness – that has its own dangers – but on the edge, such that life is balanced between the constructs of humanity and natural wilderness.

So, the person would say, “That is impractical. I need to work and be near my family. Is it OK if I just walk regularly in the park and along the river front?” “No!” I’d respond. And there are many reasons why not. The first, is that it means you are not committed to the path of personal realisation.

The second, is that you do not understand the energetic quality of nature. Of course, a garden, a park, a tree along the roadway, are all beautiful and critical for our relationship with nature. But all these are there for human purposes, and as such they are like pets – tamed creatures for human desires. They lack a special etheric light which shimmers off the surface of all free beings which live for their own purposes – not slaves of another’s design.

There is no alternative option. If you have not lived sufficiently on the edge of wilderness, in order to feel the presence of free nature in your bones, then you quite simply lack the infusion of alien energy into your being, which alone supplies that extra boost we all need to launch ourselves out of instinctive life.

Those who learn from all the books and are touched by the true gurus and shamans of your time, and yet have not been able to relocate their living to also be touched by the alien energy of free nature, fall into a special trap. They believe themselves to be wise and possessors of hidden knowledge, and yet they are trapped between worlds – they know too much to return to the common fold, but lack the fire-power to reach that new, unfathomable world of spiritual light.

Unavoidably, instead of facing their condition squarely, truthfully, acknowledging failure, which would be too humiliating to look in the eye, they turn their ‘face’ back to the common world. And with the powers acquired from their aborted journey, which did at least yield some supra-sensible capacities, they revert to playing magician for the attention-paying spiritual dilettantes, who seek entertainment with incense. These ‘magicians’ are a sad and desperate lot, who live out their lives as circus curiosities.

Alas, there is no hope for them in this or the next world, unless in the depths of their subconscious despair, they rally one final burst of courage – face their calamity fully and strike out for freedom with every fibre of their being. They MUST leave their place of abode, and seek a new life closer to nature. Alas, there is no other way – the forces aligned against them are so vast and powerful, nothing short of an outrageous, reckless thrust into the unknown will jolt their entrapment and maybe, just maybe, cleave the slimmest of cracks through which their spirit can escape.

https://michaelmaher.bandcamp.com/track/04-the-will-to-survive

Finally read your words on a screen

Food we eat

How about what you feed the mind

How you perceive

Those eyes

That sly green man

So hidden

He slick…

Not saying I always knew

But that fog just….

Hard to explain….

I respect folks don’t

Oooooo

It on….

I don’t remote view minds.

I just

It playing

And yet those witnesses

This one

Another member of Genesis

Doing his best.

Those flying monkeys tho

https://youtube.com/watch?v=kU8OJAOMbPg&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2023, 02:32:41 PM »
Sun

Moon

Truth

Veil?

flowering RIPPED

See those hands?

Peter

St Peter

He Hangman too

Upside down

Oh it on but should I

But it on

Don Juan

He sees something

You flowerers passed

https://youtube.com/watch?v=lrKZNqIR2U0&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2023, 03:19:52 PM »
☘️✅🎶🦚🌈🎤

Freak it out if this atmosphere

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZjRi-S7J70Y&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2023, 03:24:06 PM »
flower Steiner…

Let’s Shift

Out of this Shit…

WTF?

He said this

Ok GM

Done!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=rbQgaHZOFZ0&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk