Author Topic: The Green Man  (Read 562 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
Re: The Green Man
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2023, 04:30:46 PM »
Take ‘em out

Shallow yet

You LIVE!

Done! ✅🍀🌈😂🔥🎶🦚✅
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2023, 04:48:15 PM »
Lol

I told ya

Only for the kids

Shallow done!

It’s on!  ❤️🍀🎶🦚🌈🔥

https://youtube.com/watch?v=wBl2QGAIx1s&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2023, 05:23:33 PM »

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2023, 05:32:49 PM »

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2023, 05:56:50 PM »
Some old stuff relevant tho….

I’m ready for the ignorance to stop

And the light to crack in

Shift what can be done….

flower those smoke and mirrors.

Smoky mirrors…..

I’m so……

3-13 Uranus discovered by accident

Pluto demoted

Neptune

Who cares…

Sun🐝🌹🎤☀️⏰

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2023, 06:52:45 PM »

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2023, 06:53:56 PM »

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2023, 09:29:14 PM »
flower Steiner…

Let’s Shift

Out of this Shit…

WTF?

He said this

Ok GM

Done!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=rbQgaHZOFZ0&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

Y’all thought Shiva the Destroyer was gonna save you

Closest I get to a gopher

He been posting forever.

Lol

K I think we good I just wanted to add my stuff…

I know Michael

I won’t get a thank you

For shifting us away from a dystopia Mars deal

It’s all good….

My coffee cup says

“Things Will Work Out.”

Green Cup.

Baby Krishna arrived today too…

And tomorrow

23 and Me test? Call back two call backs for jobs

And nails? Green of course…

👸🏻👑🍀

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2023, 09:33:36 PM »
Caddy shack…

Didn’t see THAT coming!

Trump cheats at golf oh yeah

So we needed a gopher….

flowering perfect!

The rest…

Nothing changing that gophers world appears like! ☘️🍀🌏☀️🕶🌞🌤🌅🌦⛅️🌥🌻😎

Offline Bornamber

• Pir
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2023, 08:58:29 AM »
Modern statistics are, unfortunately, rather pessimistic:
Today, the average child in the US spends 4-7 minutes outdoors and 7 hours indoors in front of the TV or computer every day.

In Finland, 9th graders spend 50-75 hours a week on their smartphones.

The estrangement from nature is accelerating.

I’m noticing a very different trend.  I’m a hairstylist … the majority of the time if I don’t talk to my client they immediately get out the cell phone.  CERTAINLY if I walk away the phone comes out.

However … a couple years ago I started to notice a shift in people in their early 20s (so now let’s say folks from 25 to younger). They never get the phone out.  In fact they try very hard to engage with me and will not let me push their advances for conversation away.  This is so counter to what everyone expects culturally I started polling them all on this behavior. Consistently the answer has been “the phone makes me feel bad. I really want connection”.  Or they see the phone as a tool … it’s always been around … it’s not that novel … why the heck would they pay attention to that when a real live new human being to interact with is around.

These kids seem hungry for connection.
Like Like x 1 View List

Doubting Thomas

« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2023, 04:06:49 AM »
Maybe you are the reason they stay away from their phones. Your personality and energy.  :)

Fascinating Facts About Americans and Smartphones
Want to know more as to how much time the average American spends on their phone? Check out these amazing stats below:

- Most mobile phone users check their phones up to 63 times daily.
- Americans spend an average screen time of 5.4 hours on their mobile phones daily.
- There will be over 311.53 million smartphone users in America by 2025.
- Social media is responsible for 2 hours and 24 minutes of global internet time spent online by an average user daily.
- 13% of millennials spend over 12 hours on their phones daily. 
- Baby Boomers spend 5 hours using their phones.
- Millennials spend 48 minutes texting every day.

https://techjury.net/blog/how-much-time-does-the-average-american-spend-on-their-phone/#gref

Offline purple.butterfly

• Sadhu
  • Always strive for more...
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2023, 08:39:41 AM »
Does that include all the things phones have replaced? I know a lot of ppl use them in the place of a computer or they have streaming services and watch just on their phones? How does that compare to the early 2000s tv usage or even the amount of time people spent streaming Netflix on their phones during the pandemic? Statistics are good when put into context.

Also, what is the source of those statistics?
"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours."
-Richard Bach

Doubting Thomas

« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2023, 07:32:35 AM »
Does that include all the things phones have replaced? I know a lot of ppl use them in the place of a computer or they have streaming services and watch just on their phones? How does that compare to the early 2000s tv usage or even the amount of time people spent streaming Netflix on their phones during the pandemic? Statistics are good when put into context.

Also, what is the source of those statistics?

This conversation about children and smartphones started with my statement that young people do a lot of things in cyberspace and don't go outdoors or in the woods enough. There are a lot of statistics on the subject and if you are interested it is easy to find, so I can look it up.

The main point of this discussion is the relationship between humans and wild nature.

This can be characterised, among other things, by the level of urbanisation of countries.
For example, in Sweden, the urbanisation rate is close to 90% and 85% of the country's population live on less than 2% of the national territory.
In the US, 83% of the population are city dwellers.

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.URB.TOTL.IN.ZS

Optimistic Optimistic x 1 View List

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk