Author Topic: Take the Risk With me or be a P***** Im over this!  (Read 293 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
Take the Risk With me or be a P***** Im over this!
« on: June 30, 2023, 02:56:09 PM »
Yeah is this public blog?

GOOD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z32vtui5dsI
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
Re: Take the Risk With me or be a P***** Im over this!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2023, 06:07:10 PM »
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2023, 06:11:22 PM »
My kid just posted this:

HEAVEN CAN WAIT

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
Here is 30 More...
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2023, 09:30:27 AM »

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2023, 09:43:43 AM »
Did you see number 18 Lithin from India?

Fear ALONE of the app being removed his followers his "identity" he killed himself.

Fear of the removal. It was banned but he died cause....everything I said. His "soul" felt in the app.

Not all these are the app related. But MANY are. suicide or mysterious but his is obvious so imagine. Him in India he has east knowledge. Those western kids with many followers who seek love and....its removed.

Thats horrible and what im up against or we cause I feel like.... you knew it.

You gonna help tho. Get to writing. I opened my youtube that GOLD MEDAL DAY. I have a feel Shiva and Krishna not happy about 18 at all.

Or any of it.

How about this doll?

https://www.indiatoday.in/lifestyle/people/story/tiktok-star-siya-kakkar-dies-by-suicide-at-16-in-delhi-1692636-2020-06-25

TikTok star Siya Kakkar dies by suicide at 16 in Delhi
16-year-old TikTok star Siya Kakkar died by suicide on June 25 in New Delhi.

India Today Web Desk
New Delhi,UPDATED: Jun 25, 2020 18:50 IST

By India Today Web Desk: After the tragic news of Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput and Crime Patrol actress Preksha Mehta's death, another talent from the world of entertainment died by suicide today. A 16-year-old TikTok artist and dancer Siya Kakkar died by suicide on June 25 in New Delhi.

The news of her death was confirmed by her manager Arjun Sarin, who managed all her work and endorsements. Arjun said, "This must be due to something personal...work wise she was doing well. I had a word with her last night for a new project and she sounded normal. Me and my company Fame Experts manage lots of artists and Siya was a bright talent. I am heading to her home in Preet Vihar."

Photographer Viral Bhayani wrote in an Instagram post, "Sad news 16-year-old sweet tik-toker @siya_kakkar died by suicide . Before publishing this I spoke to her Talent management agency head Arjun Sarin who just spoke to her last night for a song collaboration and he says she was in a good mood and perfectly alright. Even he has no clue what went wrong that she had to go this way. You go through her videos and you can she was so good in her content, it's really sad that she chose this path. If you are feeling depressed please dont do this (sic)."

The TikTok star’s residence is in Preet Vihar, New Delhi. She was active on all the online platforms like TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat and YouTube and was known for her dance videos. Siya had a large following on all these platforms. She had over 104k followers on Instagram and over 1.1 million followers on TikTok.

Recently, on the morning of June 14, Sushant Singh Rajput was found dead at his home in Mumbai. The news of the actor’s death sent shockwaves across the nation. He was just 34 when he ended his life and was suffering from depression for the past six months.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2023, 09:45:09 AM »
Due to something personal?

It was due to the app.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
This is the most dangerous issue.
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2023, 02:39:04 PM »
To be open and vulnerable. Expose your deepest scars. Heart. Story.

I saw it numerous times

The encouragement to bare the soul on the app

They want it. And they don’t stop the bullies.

So here is a vulnerable kid on a battlefield bearing their soul

And then the attacks come to destroy.

They want to share and get support

Yet it is designed to do the opposite.

https://youtu.be/RLn6iqXlpPI

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
Algorithms and Images
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2023, 12:02:46 PM »
I suspect they are flowering with both

https://youtu.be/kkP7Og9FF_w

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2023, 07:24:51 PM »
The hook n reflection

They know. Yin needs Yang. If one hooks on their own reflection….

This is why they need a screen with a face. An other.

Yin needs Yang. Not two. Not one. Both two and one.

One is yin. One is Yang. Bring them face to face they can then break the mirror they are hooked on.

They know that.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2023, 12:36:11 PM »
Bruce

So a face to face. Has to happen. The app is too powerful since it captured the reflection.

Narcissus.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
"Letting Go" cannot be done in one blow
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2023, 08:00:31 AM »
Gonna bitch about "Sue" and tiktok and why kids cant just "let it go" esp in a world where idiot adults rule the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcBANo1QzvM

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2023, 02:56:13 AM »
Yes. Sue landed in my inbox. I am the villain. Bad guy. Of course. It could not be she is prone to giving bad advice which lacks compassion.

Once she had to write a big long message…she proved she couldn’t let it go until she projected and had to rear that Aries ego…

She proved me right she doesn’t practice what she preaches. Arrogant Aries loses. Drop kicking that bitch was easy she had it comin….

I can let it go now.

Kids tho. Not yet.

♏️

https://youtu.be/L0MK7qz13bU

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2023, 04:03:15 AM »
So let me break down what I’m gonna do cause Fuc-kers don’t listen.

One TikTok star dead at 30

I show 30 more dead TikTok folks

I’m gonna do the Make A Wish 30 Mike walk

Oh there is that

On 8-8-2023 and get my way

I don’t care anymore much Jesus or Kalki vendetta or Krishna

I do but…

I’ll get my way it’s the day to manifest and shift

https://youtu.be/8PHRFkgadUc

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2023, 04:09:10 AM »
So I guess isis look all this Apocalypse and Kali Yuga shit is like

Enough you all flowering enough

Wanna wreck the world punish the wicked get weird

flowering grow up

There is a better way flowerimg stop

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2023, 05:54:31 AM »
Don’t have to take down a whole planet if humans just

Don the Con

Ron the Con

P Word in the R place

Weird elites

And wake up the dummies

That’s all.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk