Author Topic: The Narrow Gate  (Read 83 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
The Narrow Gate
« on: September 24, 2023, 07:49:09 PM »
The Narrow Gate

22 Then Jesus went through the towns and villages, teaching as he made his way to Jerusalem.

23 Someone asked him, "Lord, are only a few people going to be saved?" He said to them, 24 "Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to. 25 Once the owner of the house gets up and closes the door, you will stand outside knocking and pleading, 'Sir, open the door for us.' "But he will answer, 'I don't know you or where you come from.' 26 "Then you will say, 'We ate and drank with you, and you taught in our streets.' 27 "But he will reply, 'I don't know you or where you come from. Away from me, all you evildoers!' 28 "There will be weeping there, and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but you yourselves thrown out."

Yes a cubic centimeter. A narrow gate. I look at the situation with the world right now. And this says they were in the house with this master. "We ate and drak with you, and you taught in the streets." This really makes me feel lots of spiritual teachers who tried again and again to educate. But people didnt really change their ways. They may have entertained a spiritual life. But they were just wrecking themselves. And eventually that door is shut because - all chances given are exhausted. Its a done deal.

It sounds awful. It does. But just set Jesus aside or Christianity. Just replace Light with what? Its consciousness in a pure form. The sun for example is pure. Nothing dirty about it. And those who are doing their best to be Light like that, and not defile themselves in various ways. Do they respect the teachings and grace of the master who taught them in the streets.

This seems to imply the door has been open for folks to be able to have this. But suddenly its cut off. The food, the drink, The sanctuary of the house is gone.

Now even in the tarot five of pentacles can show this. The people out in the cold, the snow. Now often the message is help is within the house. But...others put out in the cold because they rejected things or like the master condems them.

So of course virtue we have to aim for this. This is why yes, to get through the narrow gate. No mistakes.

I guess for me I know this isnt a deal that we can simply power through. This is why don Juan taught impeccability as being the way. The word actually does mean "without sin" which is not easy in this world. We are constantly tested. So...Its almost like we got to create a way folks can get through the gate. Its like I see it but...if folks just gonna toss their souls away. its gonna take a soul - having one - to get through it.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
Re: The Narrow Gate
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2023, 08:46:16 PM »
With all the stuff in the news it is kinda like a trial before a trial. Everything is being brought to light, in such a methodical way. The lies the corruption. I have never seen so much evidence brought about in my life. And these things are so incredibly blatant.

Like today, I saw on the news a witness, some lady at Mar a Lago, worked for Trump. He made a "to do list" for her, on the back of a classified document, to go get some groceries or some shit.

Yes, he is so careless and foolish, he jots down a grocery to do list, on THAT. Um and this folly he could declassify these things "with his mind" anyone has to know this is folly. And the massive amount of documents in a bathroom. Its obvious he was gonna sell out America. But folks want to believe the Lie so bad. They still support this. Even with the recordings, photos, indictments, charges, him tripping up on lies and exposing himself on interviews. Someone's swinging The Lasso of Truth. But still, people go around claiming its all a witchhunt, why?

I cannot understand it in my own self very well because TRUTH is important to me. The truth never hurt anyone. EVER. Lies hurt. Truth may come out and we may or may not be happy with it. But it is what it is. It really is going to hurt one person - the liar. Now sure, an innocent who say finds the truth and its not pleasant. Like the book Grapes of Wrath. There is a "kinder" way of delivering truth to people, you know? But in that tale, the truth was used as a weapon and delivered very cold. In a vengance type way to take out a brother - lead him to his death. Very cold and calculated. The same situation could have been delivered in a way, truth, if had been with compassion to brace for the truth about the mother. But it was done in a horrific way it shattered illusions and broke the guys spirit.

Folks dont want to admit they were wrong about him. They had a vision of whatever - and they dont want to admit that through their maze and rabbit holes they traveled, thinking things were one way, they dont want to admit they were conned by a con man. They dont want to feel or look stupid. So even as he created a bigger legal mess. They too, create a bigger one by holding onto these lies and support this nonsense. And it has to be darkness in them if they do. It cant be light. They cant be conscious beings anymore. Its frightening how gone folks are. Where did they go? Can they snap out of it? I dont know.

I dont know but here we are. I want to throw up sometimes seeing what has happened. Im disgusted. Im horrified folks would throw their souls away on this. They have no clue how in jepoardy they are by doing this. Not a clue. They cant be for if they really did, they would not do this.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk