Author Topic: Krishnamurti addressing a question on Gurdijeff  (Read 77 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
Krishnamurti addressing a question on Gurdijeff
« on: October 02, 2023, 03:27:29 PM »
Now he never answers with any criticism to Gurdijeff at all. Thats not the issue. I have to admit, I was perplexed the question of the person, and maybe he was too? If Gurdjieff was helpful to them, why would they see some fragmentation? Did the writer of the question feel that their own awakening was separating them from others? Looking at Gurdijeff, that would not be the intent cause he taught separation as an illusion it seems (which of course, it is). Now I know it may seem very classic Krishnamurti he was not a fan of groups and groupthink tho he did teach. Both men are very brilliant they didnt teach the same exact way tho of course. Both were ahead of their time. Im glad videos are like this on youtube and I hope folks can find these. Cause there is so much garbage nowadays to distract. But no he never criticized him at all and im glad he didnt. But still, im left scatching my head the person who said they had been studying Gurdijeff - if they had, why would they ask such a question of Krishnamurti? I cant figure it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sip9Fiai3dM
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk