Author Topic: The Boy From The Sky  (Read 99 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
The Boy From The Sky
« on: November 29, 2023, 06:04:57 PM »
THE BOY FROM THE SKY
by Carlos Castaneda.
When I say I'm not Indian, I mean a cultural sense.

What I would have considered coherent in Don Juan, would have been that he took as an apprentice a person who was born and raised on a reservation for Indians in the United States.
I come from outside, out of the context of Don John, I didn't even have a clue of the Indian context of Don John.

The Nagual don Juan Matus, as a seer, was able to see the energy fields and saw in me the adequate energy to undertake this learning.

The fact that culturally I was assimilated to European thought supported me. But at the same time it has distracted me and stopped me from "total attempt."

I was perfectly aware of my origins, I wouldn't have it any other way!

I had to take into account what it was, to pursue what don Juan wanted.

He demanded that one faces oneself without any passion, in fact it is one of the highlights of his ideology.

He forced me, to make an account of my life, and when I tell you that I'm not going back to the place where I was born, I mean it in a sense that I've already made the account.

Don Juan insisted that it was possible to give what he calls the "Eagle", the ultimate strength, what devours us, what gave us sustenance and created us.

The Eagle, is the total sum of all living things, on earth and beyond.

One does not know the vast possibilities of biological, organic, conscious, and the sum of everything that is there.

The Eagle devours consciousness in Toltec myth.

If one gives sustenance to the Eagle, in the sense of making a full account of the events of his life, one will be free.

But by doing that count one ends the feeling, thus making us beings of the world.
Don Juan done with the roots.

Because having roots forces us to bias and fills us with false certainties, it gives us the idea of belonging to a group, to a tradition.

That in itself stops us from flying!

It takes away the idea that we can be brave for ourselves, that we can get out, break out of that embankment the world has created around us.

And that's all I can think of as explanation.

But you're obliged to take into account who you are, in order to make that break.

That only happens when one knows who one is.

One of the things that always bothered me is that I'm clumsy, short, dark and done — as Don Juan said — in an environment of tall and white people, because Americans are bets, well done.

Then I was full of desperate complexes.

Don Juan thought there was no way out of that dead end alley.

Going to the psychiatrist to fix my feelings, for Don Juan that wasn't the remedy either.
The important thing was to cut it all.

The Nagual said that those of us who were born alive in the clouds, we were like princes.
So I was an ugly prince! And period.

Often, whenever someone held me in a balloon, but then pulled air out of me, I would fall to the ground.

That's why don Juan recommended that one walk on the ground, for the low.

That was facing yourself, without lies, in an indestructible way.

Because if there are no mirrors about what one is, the presentation of the self in everyday life has another character, takes on another meaning.

There is no need to introduce yourself as the prince or the person of great importance anymore.

So that presentation is much more accurate, one is no longer the sky boy!.

"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk