Author Topic: Trichy Trip  (Read 151 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
Trichy Trip
« on: December 12, 2023, 06:42:35 PM »
I’ll post my comments in here. Since Amber reading too. I have a different view than her, since I was in soma when this all went down.

Looook I’m a Capricorn. I’m not saying Saturn is evil. But I know in India he’s the Lord of karma. He’s associated with devil card. I have sun square Saturn in chart too. Just, you couldn’t pay me to walk in to Saturn temple. I mean. I think you are getting the fall was a way to wrap up karma?

This makes me think of a member. I’ll call C. She has tons of health issues. Always struggling. I’ve known her for years. Never gets a break. Like thanksgiving. Stove broke. Could not make turkey. Recent. Someone hacked her cash app. Ripped her off. She has had a series of god awful roommates dick her over. Oh and the boyfriends! They are trash. Just constant misfortune. I’ve wondered past life karma.

Anyway I just. flowering no Saturn no.

Back to reading…
« Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 06:34:36 AM by Firestarter »
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
Re: Trichy Trip
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2023, 08:02:43 PM »
My memory is not the best. I can’t find the year. Remind me what year this all happened?

I didn’t know a private healing folder. You should have invited me. I’ve been a healer all along. Even before I became a reiki master.

Matter of fact. Better than you ever knew.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2023, 08:22:27 PM »

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2023, 09:10:52 PM »

JESUS almost ten years ago! awe man it seemed less than this. Ive been in here a long ass time!

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2023, 09:58:04 PM »
Ok look I  know. It was horrible but “Godfather voice… ‘Wheres my tonic water!’” Heh make it hard some demands!  ;D

If it were me “You better sneak me in some Trulys I don’t care about these flowering doctors!”

I’d be far worse!  ;D
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2024, 08:16:35 PM »
I finally finished it.

Its surreal...its sad. I am super glad Julie made such a miraculous recovery. Obviously I was here when it happened. But the whole thing is much bigger picture than shared here back then, of course.

Its admirable her strength and vulnerability during this recovery. Course, if she had been alone in this, not had you, I dont know if she would have survived.

But also, I think there is a point you say in the book if I recall right, but if she were to go, like you would have to accept it, but I dont think you could at all. Killing the snake shows the obvious that you could never have accepted her leaving you. Cant blame you for that tho. But even in her struggle and frustration Im sure she considered giving up at times, but she did not. I think she knew you were not ready for her to leave you behind, is a big part of it.

Then of course, doing the Herculean feat of surviving the accident, that was a labor she had to do.

But glad she made it, and you said she changed, dramatically, but...so did you!
Like Like x 1 Love Love x 1 View List

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2024, 10:49:00 PM »
Of course it changed me. That's why I do everything that I do, to create change in myself. That's my path. And I'm stubborn and thick and need a extra doses of everything to kick me out of my stodginess. That's why chillies are my path.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk