Author Topic: Christ Consciousness  (Read 133 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
Christ Consciousness
« on: January 11, 2024, 07:34:54 AM »
She actually broke down very succiently what Christ Consciousness is. I notice Michael called this folder "Christ," not Jesus. It means "to annoint" which really any "chosen," we all are. All humans can achieve this. But the crazy thing is people go denying the very thing, that Jesus was trying to get them to achieve. He taught the Kingdom of God is within.

Now on what she said about being God within. This is a sticky trap, slippery slope to me. I have seen many who claim god and its ego once they do. So I, in my approach, am not so anxious to do this. Now I will tap into that area and things, but sitting there and being like "im god" I admit I always avoid that step. Its just way too slippery to do that, and then do what the inverted pentagram does - put oneself above god. So how does one achieve this, without falling into the trap. That is a very tricky door to walk through, only to slip down a trap door. So I dont worry about that necessarily. Am I holding myself back? Im capricorn. Im cautious on that one is all. Cause I know bottom line, that flowers a lot of spiritualists up if they go that road. I mean, should we even be aiming for godhood in the first place? I also know the god realm is not the ideal realm to achieve enlightenment, the human realm is. So being a good human, to me seems a better strategy. Tho I do need to tap into these powers, to achieve anything at all.

Anyway, good video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOyfTjBMahY
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Dorama no Hiroin

• Acharya
Re: Christ Consciousness
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2024, 12:35:37 PM »
I try to keep a balance of "I am God" and "I'm a piece of"
Into the truth

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
Re: Christ Consciousness
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2024, 12:50:28 PM »
I try to keep a balance of "I am God" and "I'm a piece of"

Yes, its a slippery-slope, and Ive seen a bunch of folks go wackadoodle claiming to be god, and then their lives are all a mess and shit. So I have no desire to exhalt myself in that way. I am aware we all got a spark within and things and I understand the "mindset" to have. But I am not going to stop things like my little convos with spirit, prayer and things like that.

Just adding. Check out my number of posts as I posted this ill attach.

Time on post: Luke 7:50

50 Jesus said to the woman, “Your faith has saved you; go in peace.”
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan
Agree Agree x 1 View List

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk