Author Topic: Going Vegan and this Interaction  (Read 75 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
Going Vegan and this Interaction
« on: February 09, 2024, 06:15:43 PM »
So right now im about two weeks into going vegan. Now this video, LMAO. Bashar made me laugh. This lady does too. Now she went vegan for ten years but now her body has issues and docs says she HAS to eat meat. This does not happen to all vegans. But I LOVE when she says to Bashar "I dont want to eat the animal. I want to cuddle the animal." I about DIED when she said that! But in seriousness, I feel her anguish. She has committed to not eating animals and now is forced, at least her body is, to break down and eat meat. But Bashar his response, I actually found pretty good. To not look at it with judgment but neutralize the issue. I get what he was saying. If we had a problem eating animals, why did we choose this reality say, coming into an existence where animals are eaten?

Now for myself sure I feel bad for animals. But thats not ultimately why Im going vegan. I was seeing the karmic who ate steak constantly. Luckily I didnt injest red meat all my life like he did. And his arteries are horrible and he needs all kind of work, and hes had two mini strokes, and his health is super bad. I know the red meat is a big culprit, thats one reason. I gave up beef last year dont miss it. I think my energy body was slowly checking out of it. But when I started researching and saw what they do to livestock and cows, pigs, chickens, like their shit filled living enviornments and all the antibiotics and shit they inject them with and hormones and shit. I was super sickened by it. At this rate, humans may become resistant to antibiotics in the future as a whole, cause of this. But also then I read on how like in the US, we have massive rate of heart disease. But people in say Asia or especially Blue Zones dont. People in Japan outlive us by a decade. The american diet is super trash. All the processed, they are poisoning us. But the meat. This is not like going in the woods and getting a deer who has nothing injected into it. Stuck in its filth all day. Our livestock industry and dairy industry is extremely TOXIC and GROSS. Thats why im going vegan. Now issue, protein. Im doing that with like beans, nuts, and plant protein shake. I also take B-12 and vitamins and other supplements. But anywho, this video is so funny and cute! It makes sense but its not totally a love for the animals, tho yes I feel very sorry for them. Like I dont want to cuddle pigs and cows. I just dont want to eat them cause I dont want to have hardened arteries and get all sick cause they are full of shit and puss and disgusting things and yes, I dont want to particpate in how the livestock industry is destroying the planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-E2ZX16f9A
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk