Author Topic: Non-physical Naguals  (Read 209 times)

Jahn

Non-physical Naguals
« on: April 20, 2007, 03:29:22 AM »
I better write this down before i forget it.
This is knowingness and therefore not stored in the mental computer memory. I have been asked to put it here as a logic post following the recent threads.

So Castaneda had help from a non-physical Nagual, that is nothing new but rather the usual state of affairs. Don Miguel made his last years training under supervision from his deceased grandfather. Kristopher was under supervision from the Counsel of Light for many years, a group of beings of which a few even never had been humans.

Theun Mares will not reveal who his Nagal was but it would surprise me if he at times not had a non-physical teacher too.

So then myself, during my years of transformation 2003-2004 I had more or less daily contact with a non-physical Nagual. He, it was a he, did put up several tasks for me to solve. And this teacher was not Kris nor was it any of my guides, so it is still a mystery for me who it was. But "who" is an unecessary mental question. Regarding the energy of a male Nagual, they are all the same, they teach the same and very little distinguish one from another. And they leave when their task is fulfilled. Because then starts the Mastery of Intent for the student and according to the rule, one has to do that Mastery alone. One is still able to connect to the Non-physical Toltec community but that is an option that one use in line with what is happening. It is generally understood that we that lives on Mother Earth now have some extra strain that may require extra support but beside that everything is as it always has been.

Furthermore it is said that some of the Toltec Teachings was hidden, and thereby forgotten, in the Ether. It is now up to the coming Naguals to retrieve the hidden knowledge from the Ether. We are in the beginning of the new cycle toward the Light, or the Source, and many new spiritual tools and keys to growth are still unknown.

~.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 03:49:51 AM by Jahn »

erik

Re: Non-physical Naguals
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 03:39:13 AM »
That is a good point you make, Jahn!

I'm wondering here what would happen first: mankind being wiped out or mankind transforming in some meaningful way?

Many say there is Light and we'll move toward it.
However, it all looks increasingly like a done deal and dream beyond reach for the mankind.

Jahn

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2007, 03:57:36 AM »
That is a good point you make, Jahn!

I'm wondering here what would happen first: mankind being wiped out or mankind transforming in some meaningful way?

Many say there is Light and we'll move toward it.
However, it all looks increasingly like a done deal and dream beyond reach for the mankind.

What I know, and have been told, humanity have destroyed themselves on this very Earth several times. Destruction comes in this most far distance from the Light, each half of the cycle is about 13000 thousand years and we have about 12900 years to go to the peak of light. The very day when we live in our light beings as the New Agers like to talk about. Now today we are facing a disaster but until anyone push the bomb button we will survive as a species.

And regardless what happens in the physical, we all will have a future as Souls. The whole thing is about energy, not form.

.~

« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 03:59:35 AM by Jahn »

erik

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2007, 04:03:21 AM »
Makes sense.
It all always goes on, whether after Rupture, Transition or whatever other gate on the path of our planet.
Some say we have to transform one-way door of death into a two-way gate.
Some say Earth II is being prepared for a part of humanity as we speak here.

Hopefully these non-physical Naguals will be with us.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 04:07:31 AM by Sundance Kid »

Offline Nick

• Rishi
  • Life Branches.
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2007, 01:10:52 PM »
you mention Theun Mares, does anyone know who the Nameless One is?

In his books he often has these, Prophesies of The Nameless One.... I've always felt very strongly attracted to them. I wish he would write a book just about them.

"As long as we confuse the myriad forms of the divine lila with reality, without perceiving the unity of Brahman underlying all these forms, we are under the spell of maya..."
 -Fritjof Capra, The Tao of Physics: An Exploration of the Parallels between Modern Physics and Eastern Mysticism

erik

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2007, 01:33:38 PM »
you mention Theun Mares, does anyone know who the Nameless One is?

In his books he often has these, Prophesies of The Nameless One.... I've always felt very strongly attracted to them. I wish he would write a book just about them.

I'd say the Nameless One is the Intent of Unspeakable. It is the voice of Universe explaining who are Toltecs and what they stand for in our times.

Mares uses story-telling as a way to convey the feeling, the meaning beyond words.

Offline Nick

• Rishi
  • Life Branches.
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2007, 10:46:12 AM »
hhhmmmm......

I think they are more than his story telling.

"It is the voice of Universe explaining who are Toltecs and what they stand for in our times."

This could be the case....

lol, don't know why I always look outside myself for answers that only I can can answer for myself.  :D

tommorow a long walk up hill, maybe that will help!

:-*
"As long as we confuse the myriad forms of the divine lila with reality, without perceiving the unity of Brahman underlying all these forms, we are under the spell of maya..."
 -Fritjof Capra, The Tao of Physics: An Exploration of the Parallels between Modern Physics and Eastern Mysticism

erik

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2007, 04:47:10 PM »
 :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk