Author Topic: Paying Attention  (Read 25 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
Paying Attention
« on: June 12, 2024, 03:17:53 PM »
One of the things the CC books got me to do is pay attention.

Now I read Teachings of DJ once. But I read FFW, J2X, PoS twice. I don’t know what took me so long, but I’m finally re-reading the first.

Now funny thing, I just re-read when Carlos sees a big bee, and DJ looks at him, and he has bee eyes!

What is crazy. When I first entered the bookstore to get the first book.  There was a huge bee display in the store. Bees all over. Books about bees being displayed.

Then I bought the book. Went out to the van, began to drive off. And a bee flew in and hit me upside the head.

But it took me ALL these years to figure out the message! I knew it was a synchronicity of course. But I now realize, the bee assaulted me, because way back when, I didn’t pay attention hard enough. I mean, I somehow even missed the bee vision in this book.

Now I’m much better now than way back then. I am in tune with the environment, always observant. I don’t miss a beat. And I sure know, one of the main forces of the FI is distraction.

I see phantoms walking mindlessly. Phones in hand. Or ear buds in ears. What dimension do they exist in? The FI hooked them. So they can’t grok the messages that are desperately trying to reach them and wake them up.

Carlos, I know he comes across the bumbling fool. But he was smart enough to know, he had to break the hold over him, and did it.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk