Author Topic: Juhani's new adventure  (Read 528 times)

Offline daphne

• Rishi
Re: Juhani's new adventure
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2007, 02:51:11 PM »
oops! missed the great send off!! By now you are probably way up in the air! Have fun!  (((((hugs)))))
"The compulsion to possess and hold on to things is not unique. Everyone who wants to follow the warrior's path has to rid himself of this fixation in order not to focus our dreaming body on the weak face of the second attention." - The Eagle's Gift

Taimi

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2007, 02:53:34 AM »
Have a good journey, Juhani  :)

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2007, 09:33:53 PM »
Juhani just phoned me - he made it to Sydney OK... after 22 hrs on planes. They are off to see one of Australia's most beautiful areas for a few days. Byron Bay and Mt Warning (Wollumbin).

Offline Jennifer-

• Rishi
  • Let us dance of freedom~
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2007, 10:46:21 PM »
Juhani just phoned me - he made it to Sydney OK... after 22 hrs on planes. They are off to see one of Australia's most beautiful areas for a few days. Byron Bay and Mt Warning (Wollumbin).

Wonderful! Thank you for letting us know :)
Without constant complete silence meditation - samadi - we lose ourselves in the game.  MM

Offline tommy2

• Pir
  • An opportunity to achieve a great end.
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2007, 03:12:56 AM »
Cool.  Since telling the WJ of Juhani's trip, we are thinking about going Down Under ourselves right after I retire in four years.  t
t2f

Jahn

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2007, 03:11:26 AM »

Good to know - greet him warmly when he arrives to you.

.~.

erik

« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2007, 04:34:42 PM »
Well, here I am - at Michael's place. We just came back from a walk that included considerable amount of climbing and getting through a thorny bush (Michael is very fit!!!). :) We reached an amazing place. Eagle flew with us. I'm now short of words here. There'll be a huge amount of digesting to be done in coming days. Changes and transformation are on their way.

I(we)'ve seen/been shown that side of Australia that is not particularly visible. Breath taking it is!

On Saturday we went to another place - Aboriginal place called Mt Yarrowyck. This country is just amazing!

What can I say, but repeat Michael's words - move, move, everyone! Seek and look for another transformation! :) It is priceless!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2023, 12:13:54 AM by Juhani »

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2007, 11:23:29 PM »
Juhani asked me to tell you all that he is at the end of his trip - flys out tomorrow. he and Tiina have been blessed with good weather and great experiences. I suggested he should write and pic about them to us all here.

Offline Jennifer-

• Rishi
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2007, 06:08:27 AM »
Juhani asked me to tell you all that he is at the end of his trip - flys out tomorrow. he and Tiina have been blessed with good weather and great experiences. I suggested he should write and pic about them to us all here.

Pleased to hear this! My thoughts and prayer will surround a safe trip home for them. Looking forward to hearing and perhaps seeing his adventure here. :)
Without constant complete silence meditation - samadi - we lose ourselves in the game.  MM

sugilite

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2007, 01:07:34 PM »
Changes and transformation are on their way.

Awesome!
 :-*

erik

« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2007, 11:14:48 PM »
Just got back home. :)
Everything went smoothly - not a single glitch on the return flight half way around the globe. Feels a bit foggy now, but I'll start gradually posting about this journey here, in this thread. It will take some time. We took well over 300 photos and met so many creatures from whales in the ocean to spirit beings.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2023, 12:14:45 AM by Juhani »

nichi

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2007, 11:25:57 PM »
Well, rest up! I'm looking forward to hearing everything!!!  :-*  :)

Offline Jennifer-

• Rishi
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2007, 10:02:29 AM »
Just got back home. :)
Everything went smoothly - not a single glitch on the return flight half way around the globe. Feels a bit foggy now, but I'll start gradually posting about this journey here, in this thread. It will take some time. We took well over 300 photos and met so many creatures from whales in the ocean to spirit beings. :)

:) Welcome home Juhani! Youve been missed.

Offline elliot

• Sadhu
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2007, 10:05:05 AM »
:)
"O great creator of being, grant us one more hour / to perform our art and perfect our lives."    Jim Morrison

erik

« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2007, 12:18:47 PM »
Cheers, guys! :)
It feels so good to talk to all of you again!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk