Author Topic: Shadow dancers  (Read 123 times)

dc_chance

Shadow dancers
« on: February 03, 2008, 12:33:04 AM »
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 08:11:00 AM by . »

Offline daphne

• Rishi
Re: Shadow dancers
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 02:22:46 AM »

I was overwhelmed with the feeling... and the only way to describe it was to proclaim aloud... Damn, it is good to be alive!

:)
"The compulsion to possess and hold on to things is not unique. Everyone who wants to follow the warrior's path has to rid himself of this fixation in order not to focus our dreaming body on the weak face of the second attention." - The Eagle's Gift

tangerine dream

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2008, 06:14:48 AM »
I've seen these shadow beings on two occasions now, while I sat in my medicine wheel. I believe they are spirits who come into our world in the darkness and must return to their place with the rising of the sun.

If anyone here has experienced such things... I would appreciate hearing of it.

Two last thoughts... at first, when it began to dawn on me that these darting movements in the shadows might be spirits, I wondered if I should fear them... then, the soft calls of Mockingbird touched me.... Mockingbird seemed to be saying I should not fear them, but respect them. That if I remained grounded and faced them with no fear, there would be no danger.

And... as the sun rose and brightened the sky... filling the clouds with a brilliant blood red, I stood and thanked the spirits of the wheel and walked into the field beside my house to continue watching the sunrise... there were no more shadow dancers... but the sunrise was glorious this morning.

I was overwhelmed with the feeling... and the only way to describe it was to proclaim aloud... Damn, it is good to be alive!

Awesome post!
Reading it, flooded me with emotion.
A point, or question perhaps.  Do you suppose that these sprits do not have to return when the light comes?  I think they are still visible in daylight, though maybe not so easily at first.  I know I have been seeeing a lot of wandering spirits lately, (moslty *blue* ones) in the dark and in the light.  I bet all you have to do is know that you can see them.
Aint it good to be Alive?   You Betcha!

Alive by Edwin 

It feels so good to breathe the air
Another spin around the sun
On this spec of life
In the universe
The gift of love
Is there for everyone

Angels working over time
Day or night to hold the hands
That play all alone
A baby's born pure to the world
As the old man lays down his head and closes his eyes
With nothing said

Every year another promise is made
A pint of beer raised towards a better day
Lets find a star, a star to call our own
And make a wish, maybe we can make it home

Ain't it good to be alive?
To feel the sun, strong against your face
Strawberry blonde waves of silky hair
Spills over me like the milky way

Alive, alive....(x2)

Ain't it good to breathe the air
Another spin around the sun
On this spec of life in the universe
A little peace of life in everyone
To feel the sun strong against your face
It spills over me like the milky way

tangerine dream

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2008, 06:15:58 AM »
Redtailed Hawk is my second primary Animal Spirit guide. He shows up when I need reminders of certain things...

Me, too.
He taught me how to fly!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk