Author Topic: Shining my own light  (Read 241 times)

tangerine dream

Shining my own light
« on: February 26, 2008, 06:18:01 AM »
Task for the moment...

Shine my own light, no matter what.

;D

Offline Jennifer-

• Rishi
  • Let us dance of freedom~
Re: Shining my own light
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 10:15:09 PM »
Blessed Be.  :-*
Without constant complete silence meditation - samadi - we lose ourselves in the game.  MM

tangerine dream

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 10:50:11 PM »
My mom found some old pics of me and sent them yesterday.

This is me and my Mom, I think I was about two.  I don't remember a lot of my childhood, but I do remember this particular house.  This is when a lot of weird things started happening to me, speaking with spirits etc.  When I first started to recap and do soul retrievals and journies I came back to this place more than once.

And this one is me and my Dad.  I don't remember ever spending time wth him when I was small so this is interesting to see.  Although, I do remember living in this house.  This is when I had a lady friend that lived in my closet.  I would talk to her every night before I went to sleep.  She was small like a fairy, but chubby like a great-gramma.  She'd tell me all kinds of things.

More after work..
This is a bit of a recap for me.

tangerine dream

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 07:27:41 AM »

This is me and my little brother Shawn we must have been around 10 and 8.
This is right around the time I started thinking I was very fat and hated to get my picture taken.  As you can see, I wasn't fat at all, and not nearly as hideous as I thought I looked for some reason.  I had the idea that my face contorted and got all ugly when I smiled.   To look at this picture now, I think I looked kind of cute.  ::)

And this one is me and my little brother and my auntie, Donna.  I was around 15 or 16 in this picture.  Again I thought I was horribly fat and and weird looking when I smiled and still hated to get my picture taken. 

Offline Jennifer-

• Rishi
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2008, 09:12:20 AM »
 :) :) :) :-* :-*

Thank you for sharing these and your thoughts.. wonderful recap... You are bringing her back to life!
Without constant complete silence meditation - samadi - we lose ourselves in the game.  MM

nichi

« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2008, 07:16:33 AM »
I like your brother... :)

More, more, L! Lovin these! The light from you is so bright!

nichi

« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2008, 07:22:03 AM »

In the stories that I've remembered reading from your childhood, I've pictured paneling like this...

Offline Zamurito

• Pir
    • Impeccability
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2008, 07:42:55 AM »

Interesting as I picked up on the panneling as well....
"Discipline is, indeed, the supreme joy of feeling reverent awe; of watching, with your mouth open, whatever is behind those secret doors."

tangerine dream

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2008, 08:21:24 AM »

This is me and my little brother, Shawn.  Don't you love the purple bath tub?  Gotta love the 70s hey?

Shawn and I again.  Looking at this picture I remember how much I loved my baby brother and how close we were.  We were best friends pretty much our whole lives.  I was very protective of him.  At one point, when I was 16 and moved out of the house, he got a little mad at me for moving and leaving him there.  But I brought him with me a few months later and he lived with me for many, many years throughout all the moves and different houses and cities.

tangerine dream

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2008, 10:14:33 AM »
Juhani,

I had no specific intent as the recap was rather spontaneous upon viewing the pictures my Mom sent. 
Now that I have started though it has been good to dislodge some previously stuck memories and as Jennifer so beautifully put it "Bring her back to life."
Feels like a reunion with old friends.  You know?

tangerine dream

Bring her back to life
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2008, 04:25:37 PM »

Bring me back to life...

Wake me up inside

Offline Jennifer-

• Rishi
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2008, 10:28:20 PM »
Juhani you make me laugh sometimes as you seem to come across with such rigidness..

If Lori goes back to places in her childhood and sees she misplaced energy by creating things.. like being over weight or ugly..by seeing what is.. or what truely was.. a beautiful young lady.. isnt that what recap is..

By seeing how beautiful she is, by exploring her happiness.. aliveness.. she can also see that much of her life has been lived in the shadow of her pain thus freeing herself from her past.. and finding a whole new little shiney person inside.

Why couldnt it be recap.. reunion.. all of it?

Not meaning to poke.. just curious why you felt it other then a recap, or what do you consider recap?

erik

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2008, 01:06:47 AM »
Yes, certainly, going through the past, re-awakening memories associated with various people are connected to the recap.

I'm not questioning the validity of the process Lori does here. It is ok and, actually, quite necessary to look into the early years before many memories and experiences were created. To remember the feeling - and then see how and in what ways experiences have had their effect. Acceptance, forgiveness, warmth - they all accompany the process of recap.

Offline Jennifer-

• Rishi
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2008, 01:24:23 AM »
I understand...

And its key to remember that once the process has been taken to embrace the change of reawakening and move on without the old attachments completely. It can be quite a hard thing to do really.. the habitual nature of our being is to remain in the cozy arms of the shadow instead of moving forward into the light.

Thanks for your clarity Juhani  :-*

tangerine dream

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2008, 02:53:12 AM »
Juhani you make me laugh sometimes as you seem to come across with such rigidness..

If Lori goes back to places in her childhood and sees she misplaced energy by creating things.. like being over weight or ugly..by seeing what is.. or what truely was.. a beautiful young lady.. isnt that what recap is..

By seeing how beautiful she is, by exploring her happiness.. aliveness.. she can also see that much of her life has been lived in the shadow of her pain thus freeing herself from her past.. and finding a whole new little shiney person inside.

Why couldnt it be recap.. reunion.. all of it?

Not meaning to poke.. just curious why you felt it other then a recap, or what do you consider recap?

Thank you, Jennifer
I couldn't have said it better, myself!
Love you

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk