Author Topic: Easter  (Read 207 times)

Offline tommy2

• Pir
  • An opportunity to achieve a great end.
Easter
« on: March 23, 2008, 04:19:46 PM »
HE IS RISEN !!!!!
t2f

Jahn

Re: Easter
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2008, 09:34:12 PM »

"Do not be alarmed. You seek Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He is risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid him. But go, tell His disciples - and Peter - that he is going before you into Galilee; there you will see Him as He said to you"

So they went out quickly and fled from the tomb, for they were trembled and were amazed. And they said nothing to anyone, for they were afraid."
Mark 16:6-8

Offline tommy2

• Pir
  • An opportunity to achieve a great end.
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 12:39:37 AM »
He lives for all, even if they haven't accepted Him as their Savior.  Every single person, forever.

How wonderful is that?  How glorius is THAT?

Good Easter and a good life to each of you reading this.

I had forgotten about the word "joy", my Friends.

But now I am renewed and remember to remember this.

And I will remain sustained in this.

tommy three feathers
t2f

tangerine dream

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 03:14:35 AM »
Happy Easter Everyone.
I am officially enjoying my coldest Easter yet.  The temp is minus 14 and it snowed a full 4 inches over night. 
So Easter Egg hunt is out of the question.  The sun has come out, though and the birdies are making special appearances on my lamp post and diving toward my front window, lucky me!

Hope you all have a joyfull day filled with love and family.
(and sunshine)

Offline Angela

• Acharya
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2008, 03:35:08 AM »
 :-*
"If you stop seeing the world in terms of what you like and dislike, and saw things for what they truly are, in themselves, you would have a great deal more peace in your life..."

tangerine dream

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2008, 06:22:41 AM »
I want to share a bit about what Easter means to me in the hope that we can each walk in each others footsteps, at least for a time.

I understand the significance in ceremony for some of us during this special time and  that Jesus is sacred because of the beautiful message and change he brought to us.   What I choose to focus on at this blessed time of year is the message

For me, Easter is about Love, pure and simple.  And it is also about finding our own personal power so that we are able to give our love to the fullest.  The way to do that is with heart, following a path with heart.  There are so many ways we can go about giving and receiving the love that we have in us.   

So I choose to focus my attention on, at least for today, my heart and the hearts of others.  I will let go of any perceived wrongs from my past and rid myself of judgments toward others so I can move on to new things right now.  I want to remember for today and for always that Love is the reason we are here.

Offline Jennifer-

• Rishi
  • Let us dance of freedom~
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2008, 11:34:14 AM »
Lori;So I choose to focus my attention on, at least for today, my heart and the hearts of others.  I will let go of any perceived wrongs from my past and rid myself of judgments toward others so I can move on to new things right now.  I want to remember for today and for always that Love is the reason we are here.

:-*
Without constant complete silence meditation - samadi - we lose ourselves in the game.  MM

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk