Author Topic: "James Redfield Quotes"  (Read 34 times)

Offline Jennifer-

• Rishi
  • Let us dance of freedom~
"James Redfield Quotes"
« on: April 17, 2008, 01:17:14 AM »
 + Just getting all my experiences and perceptions down on paper in an organized fashion totally changed me in how well I could stay in touch with that higher consciousness and awareness.

+ We have to open the door wider and take the other steps we now know about that can lead us deeper into the experience.

+ If we knock on the door until it opens, not taking no for an answer, our lives will be transformed as we step up into a higher awareness.

+ Prayer power is real. By putting it into action, we will be able to stay more constantly in higher awareness than ever before. If we can do that, the world will quickly change.

+ It’s not some philosophy I invented in order to be helpful. The Celestine worldview rests on the shoulders of a whole stream of theorists and mystics who make a case that there is more going on in the game of life than the secular pop culture or even some religious pundits lead us to believe.

+ The insights and the book put into words what so many people are already experiencing. It's archetypal in the sense that cultures as they mature and civilizations as they mature, naturally and archetypically go through these insights.

+ The most important idea is that it's not as easy to open up to spiritual experience as we would like. There are some psychological breakthroughs that need to happen. Learning how not to control others and how not to control our lives so intensely are two of those breakthroughs. We have to let go.
Without constant complete silence meditation - samadi - we lose ourselves in the game.  MM

Offline Jennifer-

• Rishi
  • Let us dance of freedom~
Re: "James Redfield Quotes"
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 01:18:45 AM »
+ The most important idea is that it's not as easy to open up to spiritual experience as we would like. There are some psychological breakthroughs that need to happen. Learning how not to control others and how not to control our lives so intensely are two of those breakthroughs. We have to let go.
Without constant complete silence meditation - samadi - we lose ourselves in the game.  MM

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk