Author Topic: WE'RE STUFFED!!!  (Read 30821 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
Re: WE'RE STUFFED!!!
« Reply #2400 on: January 30, 2024, 07:10:54 PM »
Trump lies multiple times, every day of his life. Defaming people is his thing, he doesnt care.

I know his base has to know he is lying. I really think they just...like him because he is so outrageous, and they are brainwashed and...its all a mess.

Why any woman would vote for Trump, when we have him on tape saying he would go backstage at these pagents and "grab them by the pussy," and find him some respectable President, blows my mind. This woman, of course, they are going to say its all part of the Crooked Joe Biden, or baby eating cabal this whole accusation, that he was found GUILTY for. This guy is seen multiple times with Maxwell and Epstein, and his base cant put two and two together, at all.

But this is the beginning of the end for him. Folks cant put two brain cells together to see, if a man files bankruptcy 5 times in his life, he's broke as a joke! Now he is hit with this lawsuit. NY is about to hit him with possibly 500 million dollar fine and shut down him from doing business in NY again. And this video shows, other lawsuits. Like some House reps suing him for putting them in danger Jan 6, and some cops from Jan 6. Oh the lawsuits, the gift that keeps on giving. I said on facebook when talking about this the other day, good ole Donny Boy never learned the old saying "Dont write a check with your mouth your ass cant cash." It is literally, because of his MOUTH that he is going to get sued and lose many times over. And this is just some icing on the karmic cake, as the BIG trial with Jack Smith for the election interference, is coming in March, probably be pushed down. Then the Devil will go down to Georgia and...oh this year, Christmas came early tho, so glad E Jean Carroll won big for this!

More stuff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeQO3QWPq78
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2401 on: January 30, 2024, 08:00:40 PM »
But now to get into some juicy gossip, we have the lovely Taylor Swift. Now Taylor Swift is huge in music and has over 270 million followers combined on social media. Now she is dating Travis Kelce of the Kansas City Chiefs, and SHE has got a ton of attention sitting in these football games as the fans follow her every move. And now they move on in the Super Bowl. This has got the Maga Crowd all flowered up bad. Cause in 2020 she endorced Biden. And if the Chiefs win the Super Bowl, this will give her a tremendous boost and they are TERRIFIED of her ability to sway her audience. She is massive right now, incredibly massive. Of course the young "Swifties" love her to pieces. So if she says vote Biden, they will! So Maga folks have all sorts of conspiracies going on about her. But I know she makes Trump lose sleep at night. She is big and she knows it. But even if the Chiefs lose, she can still compel her base to vote democrat, and she will endorse a candidate, im sure. I think I would cry if she endorsed Marianne Williamson. But no matter. I can hardly wait till she endorses, cause it wont be for Trump, as her base listens to her, A LOT.

Last election:

This year:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhbJ6B7ToCk
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2402 on: January 31, 2024, 03:44:56 PM »
Turned the White House into a for-profit scheme? How about selling us out to the Russians? Those MAGA kool aid drinkers need to wake up. I mean, a bathroom full of TOP SECRET documents, and they cant put two-and-two together, he was selling out America? The implications, I mean, the implications, of leaking Top Secret info? And MAGA fools want him?

I dont want my many dreams to come true. So im gonna shift, shit! Nice to be linked to the whole 144k crowd but...its not so simple. Anyway, he breaks it down so succicently.

https://youtube.com/shorts/g95FxnvWZmQ?si=EEzqtU2lC10l-gXw

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2403 on: February 01, 2024, 08:46:56 AM »
Everyone should see this.

Now I am not a fan of Rep Hawley. He is MAGA all the way. But clearly, he was an atty once. He did an EXCELLENT job confronting Zukerberg, AND nailed it, with Mr Shou Chow of tiktok and the dangers the app does with data and espinoage. Now to me, there is that, but things like the tiktok challenges and various they play with algorhythms, are massive. The bullying even, can make little "weapons of war" of kids, and the suicide rate is massive. Yes Facebook needs to fix its issues they are bad, and Zukerberg is money hungry. But tiktok needs to be banned.

But I have said, carefully. They need a fall out plan when the app, which I do think will be banned, a fall out plan implemented, place for parents and kids to go, when it is. The kids are heavily addicted to it, and it could take them over the edge. They do not understand the intricasies of it, the hook, the damage, the mess. It would be like a deep soul loss for many.

So stupid the USA let the platform in, knowing where it comes from, and how China feels about us.

Anyway, Hawley did a good job laying it down. I dislike him immensely, but im glad he said what he said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCB-SQJLr9E

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2404 on: February 01, 2024, 10:48:26 AM »
I told you all, Trump feels threatened by... Taylor Swift.

To the point, yes, his base is declaring a...HOLY WAR...against...Taylor Swift.

Read that...again.

Donald Trump vs Taylor Swift: Ex-president’s allies plot ‘holy war’ on pop icon
For Democrats, Swift voicing her support for Biden would be 'the endorsement of their wildest dreams'

https://inews.co.uk/news/world/donald-trump-taylor-swift-holy-war-2882104

By Michael Day
Chief Foreign Commentator
January 31, 2024 12:36 pm(Updated 5:19 pm)

The most unlikely battle of the upcoming US Presidential election, and a potentially pivotal one, is shaping up as Donald Trump locks horns with Taylor Swift, the world’s biggest pop star.

Members of Trump’s inner circle have already assigned Swift a prominent position on his list of most significant foes.

One source close to Trump has dubbed the campaign a “holy war” on the pop megastar with 95 million X/Twitter followers, who they fear will promote her liberal agenda by publicly backing the Democrats ahead of the November poll.

Swift has yet to officially endorse anyone in the 2024 race. It was reported on Monday, however, that the “Anti-Hero” singer is a key name on Biden aides’ “wish lists of potential surrogates”.

The New York Times described her possible public support for the Democrats in the 2024 election as “the endorsement of their wildest dreams”.

Fears that the artist will appear at the Super Bowl LVIII alongside her boyfriend, American football player Travis Kelce, had already seen Maga culture warriors frothing at the mouth with claims that the NFL season has been rigged to boost Joe Biden.

In America, television is king. And the Super Bowl has an audience of 110 million.

Trump’s fight to neutralise the perceived threat of Swift – as he weakly insists he is “more popular” than her – has thus acquired a new urgency.

A poll conducted for Newsweek has indicated three in 10 Americans under the age of 35 would be more likely to vote for a candidate backed by Swift.

On Monday, Trump’s lawyer Alina Habba modestly shared a post on Instagram Stories asking : “Who thinks this country needs a lot more women like Alina Habba, and a lot less like Taylor Swift?”

Habba has been widely derided by legal experts for her truculent and ineffective defence of Trump in the E. Jean Carroll defamation case, where he was ordered to pay $83m.

Trump’s right-wing disciples have failed to see the funny side of a 77-year-old sex abuser and a fraudster running scared from a 34–year-old musician.

Greg Kelly, a host on the Newsmax channel – which makes Fox News look like National Geographic – is one of the Trump groupies leading the attack on Swift and her followers.

“They’re elevating her to an idol. Idolatry. This is a little bit of what idolatry, I think, looks like,” he harrumphed. “And you’re not supposed to do that. In fact, if you look it up in the Bible, it’s a sin!”

Fox News host Jeanine Pirro, who has acted as an informal political adviser to Trump, told Swift to stay out of 2024: “Don’t get involved. Don’t get involved in politics; we don’t want to see you there,” she said. “Joe Biden is in [a] hole with young people, he knows it. And if he thinks Taylor can get him out of that hole, he’s gonna go for it.”

Her Fox News colleague Jesse Watters suggested last week that Swift could be acting as “psyop (psychological operation)” for Biden’s Department of Defense. Even the staid Pentagon press office couldn’t resist the chance to mock the claim and namecheck one of Swift’s biggest hits. “As for this conspiracy theory, we are going to shake it off,” a spokeswoman said.

“I wonder who’s going to win the Super Bowl next month,” Vivek Ramaswamy, former Republican primary candidate turned Trump supporter, wrote on social media on Monday. “And I wonder if there’s a major presidential endorsement coming from an artificially culturally propped-up couple this fall.”

At the 2022 midterm elections, in which Trump-backed candidates performed poorly, Swift called on her fans to vote. She didn’t tell them which party to back… but her message was clear.

“Remember to vote today! It’s Election Day in the United States,” she posted on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter. “This year, more than any year in modern history, the Midterm Elections will affect our access to fundamental rights, basic reproductive healthcare, and our ability to make our government work for us.”

In 2020, she was more direct, calling Trump out in a tweet: “After stoking the fires of white supremacy and racism your entire presidency, you have the nerve to feign moral superiority before threatening violence? ‘When the looting starts the shooting starts’??? We will vote you out in November.”

The singer said she would be voting for Biden and shared an image of herself on Instagram with a plate of Biden/Harris iced cookies.

“She is one of the great pop songwriters of our times and people relate to her,” says Harvey G Cohen, an American cultural historian at King’s College London. “She’s not overly political. She doesn’t give people political lectures. She is an average, decent woman who’s offended by what Trump and the Republican Party is doing. The fact that they’re afraid of her speaks volumes about them.”

He adds: “If people like Swift get all their fans out to vote in 2024, it will clearly swing the election for Biden.”

As ever, it appears that Trump’s large and fragile ego may be a factor aggravating the enmity she faces.

A source close to Trumphas, according to Rolling Stone magazine, revealed how the he said it “obviously” made no sense that he was not named Time magazine’s 2023 Person of the Year — an honour that went to Swift in December.

Trump has previously hit out at Swift. “I like Taylor’s music about 25 per cent less now,” he said after she endorsed two Tennessee Democrats running during the 2018 midterms.

Youtube here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quTj7tTI5MY

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2405 on: February 01, 2024, 02:54:14 PM »
Since I took the day off, I watched the Congress hearings with all the social media CEOs or reps. One I guess, had to be forced to come in cause they were ignoring a supoena. Sad. So in the audience were tons of families, of children, who their children was either victims, or died, due to these platforms. Zukerberg apologized (see video), but of course, they all oppose the bills that a BIPARTISAN congress wants to pass, to protect children online, and hold social media platforms accountable in the sense, the old law will be down, they cant be sued, and can be in the future.

Yes, none of the families could sue these giants. They are protected. PATHETIC.

But I listened and while politics is what it is, I do feel congress was for once, sincere, when it came to the kids. The issues were appauling as they read corporate memos or went over the dangers, the lack of diligence against predators and the like. The mental health denials and challenges to the claims what it does to mental health of kids. The targeting of children even younger than 13 years old. Its a lot. And while social media has had good things like connection, I am left wondering - I was prior already - does the BAD outweight the GOOD at this point?

With AI on the horizon to become huge, the scales may tip, or I should say will tip, more to the bad, I believe.

Unless there is a shift....

It does seem congress is shifting. The intent is, correct, to do so. Its one time I watched and I could agree with, all of them. Even Ted Cruz and Lindsay Graham who, I would never vote for in any given lifetime. But, today I agreed with things they said.

It was surreal, watching them all agree, democrat and republican.

I wish they could only do this MORE. But kids lives are at stake, and families in the audience looking on. And big tech giants dodging big questions, when it came to supporting the new bills congress wants to pass, to make it safer for kids, and hold them accountable.

This is a huge shift, a preview to things to come. I do hope they can pass these things so kids can be safe. BUT OF COURSE, parents. Its up to parents to deal with it. They need to be very proactive what their kids are doing online. I hope this wakes parents on up.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2406 on: February 02, 2024, 09:35:27 AM »
The Grift That Keeps on Grifting!  :D

Trump, running a pill-mill out of the WHITE HOUSE? Yes, Trump, in all his grifter glory, found a way to make a little extra change here with the Presidental Pharmacy. Dealing drugs out the White House! Isnt that rich? Now imagine, new charges could surface for, writing false scrips, being a drug pusher?

Oh lordy it doesnt stop! Now I know eventually some s** tr**** stuff shall come, inevitably, with his links to Epstein and Maxwell. It should pop up one day. But yes, he went THIS LOW pushing some drugs here. Insane in the membrane!

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/trump-white-house-pharmacy-improperly-provided-drugs-misused-funds-pentagon-2024-01-28/

Trump White House pharmacy improperly provided drugs and misused funds, Pentagon report says
By Ahmed Aboulenein

Ineligible staffers received free specialty care and surgery at military medical facilities and were provided with prescription drugs including controlled substances, in violation of federal law, the report also found.
"The White House Medical Unit's pharmaceutical management practices ineffectively used DoD funds by obtaining brand‑name medications instead of generic equivalents and increased the risk for the diversion of controlled substances," it said.

The unit lacked effective controls to ensure compliance with safety standards, was not subject to oversight by Military Health System leaders, and increased the risk to patient health and safety, the report said.

The unit spent $46,500 from 2017-2019 on 8,900 unit doses of Ambien, a brand name sleeping medication, which was 174 times more than the $270 the generic equivalent would have cost for the same amount of doses. It spent $98,000 on 4,180 unit doses of Provigil, a brand name stimulant, 55 times more than the $1,800 the generic equivalent would have cost, the report found.

Both drugs were disbursed without verifying patient identities. Opioids and sleeping medications were not properly accounted for and were tracked using error-filled or unreadable handwritten records, the report said.

The report presents the findings of the Pentagon's Office of the Inspector General, which investigated the unit from September 2019 through February 2020 after receiving a complaint in 2018. It spans 2009 to 2018 and thus covers the presidential administrations of both Barack Obama and Donald Trump, but most of its findings focus on 2017-2019 when Trump was president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DqjNeDH3NM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h5JO2sJ3kw

In response to the report's findings, the assistant secretary of defense for health affairs, Lester Martinez-Lopez, sent a memo to the Inspector General concurring with all its recommendations.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2407 on: February 02, 2024, 01:00:22 PM »
Teflon Don no more! So the verdict, for his NY lawsuit, which the prosector Leticia James is seeking $370 MILLION in fraud damages, and requesting Trump is barred from doing business in New York again. The verdict has been delayed till mid February.

Have you ever seen a cat, batting a mouse, toying with it? The mouse KNOWS its doomed, but the cat wants to play and torture its prey first, before the kill?

Thats how I feel with this case, and really, the WHOLE karmic hand-over-ass deal. I mean its brutal. So sadly, we have to wait for the karmic hammer to come down on the Orange Shitstick.🍊 Soon tho, soon. So tasty, this karma. The people he has flowered over, a mile long. So, it comin!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/feb/01/trump-fraud-trial-verdict-delayed

Look who's flowering DONE 👇

Verdict in Trump’s New York fraud trial delayed until early to mid-February

The verdict in Donald Trump’s $370m fraud trial will be coming later than expected, with a decision expected in early to mid-February, a New York court spokesperson said on Thursday.

The New York judge Arthur Engoron had initially said he would aim to deliver a verdict on the potential $370m fine by 31 January. “I will do my best” to meet the deadline, he said on 11 January after the trial’s closing arguments.

Engoron had found Trump guilty of fraud – inflating the value of his assets on financial documents – in a pre-trial ruling in late September. The trial was over whether Trump and his company had committed fraud with intent, which is punishable with a hefty fine. The New York attorney general’s office, which brought the suit against Trump, is asking for $370m in disgorgement and to ban Trump from doing business in New York.

The court spokesperson said the new timeline was a “rough estimate” and the decision will be a written filing.

Though the court did not specify why Engoron is taking extra time on his verdict, reports have suggested a letter from the former federal judge Barbara Jones, sent on 26 January, is likely a factor in the delay.

Jones has been serving as the court-appointed monitor overseeing the Trump Organization’s financial reports since November 2022.

In her letter, Jones told Engoron that she identified “certain deficiencies in the financial information that I have reviewed, including disclosures that are either incomplete, present results inconsistently, and/or contain errors”.

Included in Jones’s letter were her concerns about a $48m loan Trump received in 2012 by an entity affiliated with his building in Chicago. Trump reported the loan, which has no formal loan agreement, on his financial statement as a liability for multiple years. But in conversations with the Trump Organization, the company determined that “this loan never existed”.

Jones had warned that while she is “not in a position to conclude whether fraudulent activity occurred”, she noted that “absent steps to address [the deficiencies], my observations suggest misstatements and errors may continue to occur”.

Given that the case is over Trump’s honesty on these financial statements, Jones’s letter could have an effect on Engoron’s verdict, including how much he ultimately decides to fine Trump.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2408 on: February 02, 2024, 01:04:56 PM »
So lets do the math, friends. $83.3 million dollar lawsuit, plus 5 Million prior trial for E Jean Carroll. Now he could be fined $370 million dollars in NY. That is $458,300 MILLION in fines, within a two month span, it appears. And this is just the beginning of the end for him. We still have the trial with the wonderful Jack Smith for the election interference and documents and...Oh Donnie Boy was it worth it? Oh its ridiculous.

Im telling you! Yes, the African American tenants he denied to rent. And the Central Park 5. And the Obama birther deal. Its a BIG REASON for the ass-handing over here, for Trump.

Sheeit!

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2409 on: February 02, 2024, 01:12:17 PM »
Della, Vicki: Wish You Were Here!

Its ok. I know you can all see this c*** going down. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXdNnw99-Ic

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2410 on: February 02, 2024, 02:23:23 PM »
SO Holy shit. This is Luke, he's a gem! Out there doing the lightwork! He shows Trump's latest ad, and it features Jon Voight. Now he did a huge movie long ago: Coming Home, and The Champ was a gem too. But his mind is GONE. Im showing this, to show what the propaganda of Trump being a savior and messiah is to folks. Jon Voight, is not the only one, who has subscribed to this Christian Nationalism, and elevates Trump as messiah to save America, drain the swamp. And he is a victim of a demonic, baby eating Cabal, ridiculous!

These people have been mindflowered by Q the false prophet and other propaganda. But this is what we are dealing with. But Trump will get his eventually, but its gonna take a bit. Because those who refuse to believe what is true? I mean, there has to be a bonafide rejection. They are in trouble here. Big trouble. Anyway, the madness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlkbeInVNws&t=235s

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2411 on: February 05, 2024, 02:41:41 PM »
Well the Orange Menace has the election interference trial delayed for a minute, as he is crying "immunity from prosecution," let me clarify, ABSOLUTE immunity. Oh Trump would love this, to say he has absolute immunity from any dirty dealings whatsoever. Cry on, Orange Shit Stain,💩 🍊 isnt how it works! But yes, so we have to wait a bit for the big showdown, when my favorite Gemini, Jack Smith, totally stomps the yucky Gemini, Trump, with his big foot! He's done!

Ill keep his face off this one. I just had a sweet potato, which is close to the color of his face. I dont want to imagine this or ill puke.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/judge-will-delay-trumps-federal-trial-court-considers-presidential-imm-rcna137045

Judge delays Trump's federal trial as court considers his presidential immunity claim
Judge Tanya Chutkan called off the March 4 trial date, saying she will set a new date after Trump's immunity appeal is resolved.

WASHINGTON — Former President Donald Trump's federal election interference trial in Washington, D.C., will no longer begin on March 4, Judge Tanya Chutkan wrote in a court order released Friday.

It is unclear when exactly the trial will now start, but the case has been on pause for nearly two months — Trump's team requested a stay on Dec. 7, and it was granted on Dec. 13 — which would mean the soonest the trial could start would likely be late April or early May.

A start date in early May could easily mean the trial won’t conclude until after the Republican National Convention, scheduled for July 15-18 in Milwaukee.

In a previous order, Chutkan reiterated that a total of seven months was "sufficient time" for Trump to prepare for trial, not including the time the case has been on pause.

Friday's ruling comes as the D.C. Circuit Court has not yet decided on whether the former president is immune from prosecution. A panel of federal appeals court judges heard oral arguments on Jan. 9, and the case is on an expedited schedule.

"The court will set a new schedule if and when the mandate is returned," said the court order from Chutkan.

A lawyer for Trump and a spokesman for the special counsel both declined to comment.

There were previous hints that the March 4 start date would not go ahead as scheduled. Chutkan was set to oversee trial proceedings in a separate case on April 2, according to court schedules, which could have overlapped with Trump's case if March 4 had still been the start date. As recently as Thursday, D.C.'s court calendar also did not list Chutkan as overseeing a case on March 4.

Special counsel Jack Smith’s office has previously estimated that the prosecution would need “no longer than four to six weeks” to present its case, and potential jurors were told the trial "may last approximately three months after jury selection is completed."

The original March 4 trial start date put the high-profile case amid the Republican primary, just one day before voters in 16 states cast their ballots on Super Tuesday.

One of Trump's lawyers, D. John Sauer, has argued before the D.C. Circuit Court that a president can be prosecuted for private conduct, but he says that Trump has immunity from prosecution because of the Constitution's separation of powers principle. Sauer has said that when Trump questioned the 2020 election results and pushed for Congress to block certification, he was acting in an official capacity as president.

The president has embraced the argument in social media posts.

"A president of the United States must have full immunity, without which it would be impossible for him/her to properly function,” Trump said in a post to Truth Social in January.

Now watch this:

The elimination of the March 4 start date increases the chances that Trump's New York case involving allegations of hush money payments to adult film star Stormy Daniels will be the former president's next trial. That case is currently set to start on March 25.

Now watch this:

See attachment. Pink Floyd is releasing this on VINYL March 25.  Heh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0wOOlwXLgA

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2412 on: February 05, 2024, 02:51:54 PM »
OMG NOT GONNA BELIEVE THIS!

Im telling you, the FLOYD is magical!

So I just posted that a second ago, I mean just posted. Played On the Run, was listening to it. Went to have a smoke. When I do, I open the door, blow smoke out the security screen.

I look down. LO AND BEHOLD! A small black kitten came to the door, stopped, and looked at me. I was talking to him a minute. Then, I went to grab Onyx, to show him, went to the door carrying my big lug. And he was GONE. Or she, I dont know gender.

Black cat in the Matrix while listening to Floyd? It was something!  8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_KmNZNT5xw

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2413 on: February 06, 2024, 12:21:00 PM »
The 🍊dildo is predicting a tefforist attack on the USA by China. The thing in this interview, I can tell, he wants it! Oh he talks about how we never had one under his watch. Um, the planneddemic, which originated in China, ya think Trump? They knew it was the perfect time to strike, obviously, and were correct, as we had more deaths of covid than any other country in the whole world! I do not buy this was the result of consuming bats in a wet market, anymore than HIV was from a human getting it on with an ape. Anywho, as this occurred when it did, and he totally ruined it. What blows my mind is how he praises these dictators, and the followers...do they not know what allies vs enemies are, here? I mean I think of my sister following Trump, knowing dad was in WW2 and Korea, and he kissed the ass of Kim Jong Un? He fought in Korea and, she wants Trump! Oh flowering done, these people are done.

Its difficult for me. On one end I wanna do that whole "right thing" here as I know anyone who follows him, per the Q, "where we go one we go all." Straight into the pit. Hands down, I know it. They in trouble for exhalting him, painfully in trouble as he has committed every conceivable sin here. And they deny the Truth, many times over. Dont care. But yes, so I look at this, and just for Biden to have a bad mark on his record, I swear he wants us to be attacked by China! Its disgustiing. But no matter what he does, I swear, its just like he said once. He could shoot someone on park avenue, and not lose any votes. One of the very few, truthful things that ever came out of his flowering mouth!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gatNDi_n70A

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2414 on: February 07, 2024, 03:27:58 PM »
Smite! ⚡️ So the Orange Shitshow is on! Donny Boy was pissing in the wind here, hoping he could get absolute IMMUNITY from prosecution. That dirty deeds, done dirt cheap, should be, ALLOWED no matter what he does. Oh Heavens to Betsy! Well he lost in the fed court. Now onward, Christian Soldier (totally joking JESUS)!  ;D It shall go to the Supreme Court, with six Trump appointed, bought and paid for justices!

BUT they also know, if Trumpy-Trump did win the election, they would be out of a job! They arent dumb and can smell the "dictator" brewing in their alphabet soup. And it doesnt smell pleasant. Then there is the whole deal, that SPIRIT wants this case televised for all to see. So there will be NO EXCUSE come voting day, if folks actually check the box next to his name in November. Spirit is watching this and...im betting my bottom dollar the supreme court is not going to give assclown absolute immunity anytime soon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dc1ogCerLU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whQQpwwvSh4

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk