Author Topic: WE'RE STUFFED!!!  (Read 30630 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
Re: WE'RE STUFFED!!! 🤣
« Reply #2550 on: April 05, 2024, 11:23:55 AM »
The Golden Calf is in deep dookie! Apparently..his 175 million dollar bond from some sketchy company might be bogus! Now…if that is so, Leticia James can grab Donny Boi by the golden nuggets and seize some ASS-ETS! 🤣🤭 The scoop!

https://youtu.be/_ATmnBSwYyU?si=ppqll66CiH8enbQJ
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
Re: WE'RE STUFFED!!!
« Reply #2551 on: April 05, 2024, 05:50:43 PM »
So President Biden had his call with Netanyahu. Calling for immediate cease fire. And for the FIRST time, he referenced cutting sending the money to them and...Netanyahu is agreeing to some measures for aid but...Not seeing him agree to cease fire yet! NO, tell them no more money. It is April now. How many more people have to die or starve to death or whatever? I know this is a sensitive issue as what sparked it was horrific and there are hostages. But the response has disgusted the world. It needs to STOP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6uierlUKAU
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2552 on: April 06, 2024, 07:39:03 AM »
So a 4.8 magnitude earthquake hit the east coast of the uS today. Most notably NYC and NJ. And something amazing. A UN Securities meeting was going on in NYC, and when the speaker is speaking of the children of Gaza - you can clearly see and hear the earthquake!

And also, we have a couple court cases in NYC for The Golden Calf going on. The spirit sick of the issue with Gaza, and also the blasphemous behavior of Don the Con, Bibles grifts and the like? Right before the eclipse? Sure seems this is a sign folks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX95KnbFB4g

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2553 on: April 06, 2024, 06:33:03 PM »
I wasn't gonna mention it cause its so negative. But its probably coming. Because of this Israel airstrike on Damascus, Iran gonna retaliate. Now it appears the US, does not want to engage with Iran of course. I know the US has been trying to keep out of the mess in Israel and Gaza and get it to stop. But now that Israel has done this, there is going to be a response. So appears the US asked Iran to basically not attack anything US, warning. But we need to brace ourselves. Now this thing with Israel is going to expand and THAT is something our planet does not need.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AEk_nRF0V4

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2554 on: April 06, 2024, 06:43:40 PM »
This is so irritating. It's so selfish. NONE of this bullshit would be happening, if long ago, leaders of Israel would have accepted a two state solution. Everyone in the region, and the US, has been pleading with Israel, all these years, to do so. ALL THESE YEARS. Since esp the Six Day War. And now, the world watches the worst thing imaginable, wondering if its all gonna get biblical. Stupid Christians think they gonna get raptured, or Jesus going to fix this whole mess. Its all messed up. They do not get it. But the people who live in Gaza, who have been denied bare minimum human rights for decades, get it. A lot more than other people in the world do. They have been suffering for a very long time. But also, the people of Israel who, are at the mercy of horrible governments, they suffer too, because their leaders refuse this two state solution. Then long ago when they had a leader open to it, he got assassinated. So that went up in smoke. It is so incredibly dark.

They need to cease fire. Stop the bombing. And while Hamas is horrible yes, still do what they can to negotiate getting those hostages back. Stop all of this. Its like they use the US as leverage to do what they want, which sure lots in the region know we are an ally, but they use that. Unfairly. And its put the US in a shitty situation, damned if you do or dont. But the US needs to tell Israel firmly, no more money, no more weapons, if you dont stop! Its the only way Netanyahu will back down. But they have to mean it. And try to get to the table to get the people back. And get humanitarian aid to Gaza. And stop the senseless killing. We all watch and know what he is doing - he is using this whole deal to wipe the Palestenians off the map - its obvious. And the world is watching and many aren't buying his bullshit.

*shakes head*

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2555 on: April 08, 2024, 03:35:15 AM »
“Dark Brandon” apparently made this South Park style cartoon of the Golden Calf. It gets real at the end tho.

https://youtu.be/MACYQL-jV-A?si=kpm8Pd6BmgZrsKo6

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2556 on: April 09, 2024, 08:02:56 AM »
Ew put you in wrong spot here he go!

Heh. This may be a first for me! Dirty Donnie may have been caught being honest! I know, I know! He’s capable at times. ESP when his billionaire friends give him money! Promising tax cuts for the really rich! But then hinting at cutting social security and Medicare. I love this video cause it shows Biden and Bernie call him out.

I know tho. Slick Willy is depending on those poorly educated MAGA idol worshippers to make an excuse for this video. I wonder if that toothless old man I met the other day, would still wanna take the Orange Shit-Fer-Brains to dinner if he wins the Powerball? Well not sure. But here’s the scoop:

https://youtu.be/xQYnizI5mwU?si=ZfB1rLXXfHx4J2RG

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
Re: WE'RE STUFFED!!! OH Y'ALL! 🌑
« Reply #2557 on: April 09, 2024, 12:15:14 PM »
Do bots read this or people? I don't know. One day my kid may read all this shit.

ANYWHO Lucifer getting bold! Brother Paul did this video to show Dirty Donnie's "Eclipse Ad." And if you, do like me, Hangman and see this from a different perspective, you can SEE this flowerer blocking THE SUN, which can reference the Spirit. That he is DARKNESS and will plunge this world into darkness. OMG all. Is the Kool Aid Cult this dense? I know the 144k isn't. Like I will see the news and be like "The emperor has no clothes. This is all up in everyone's face!" I mean, even back in the day when he stared at an eclipse, an act of defiance perhaps?

Anyway, this dude shows the ad, and y'all its SO OBVIOUS. Anyone who believes this flowerer wants to "Save America" and not his own skin needs to have their head examined.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0smct4KnkRA&t=26s

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2558 on: April 09, 2024, 12:18:14 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY2pT-6NeEc

They knew a long time ago:

All that you touch
And all that you see
All that you taste
All you feel
And all that you love
And all that you hate
All you distrust
All you save
And all that you give (all you give)
And all that you deal (oh-oh)
And all that you buy
Beg, borrow or steal (hey-hey)
And all you create
And all you destroy (whoa)
And all that you do
And all that you say (hey-hey)
And all that you eat (yeah)
And everyone you meet (everyone you meet)
And all that you slight
And everyone you fight (oh-oh-oh)
And all that is now
And all that is gone
And all that's to come
And everything under the sun is in tune (everything)
But the sun is eclipsed by the moon

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2559 on: April 09, 2024, 12:31:26 PM »
I knew Jack Smith was not going to sit on his hands, while SCOTUS took up this bogus immunity from prosecution argument for Dirty Donnie, and sit on their hands! America knows what they are doing. Taking the case, and stretching it out to be heard the final day. Then when will they rule, oh therein lies the rub! America wants to see this trial, well, unless they want to see Trump beat the charges. But still, there are some fence sitters who are curious to see the evidence Jack Smith has. This trial, will be the trial of ALL American history. I hope he continues to apply the pressure on SCOTUS so if they try to flower around, America will start calling them out, oh, all over social media, for the whole planet to see. But I knew he would not just...accept their bullshit.

I like him!  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HC-JQJZP4U&t=67s

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2560 on: April 10, 2024, 04:00:21 PM »
The Orange Numbnuts, his strategy is clear. Delay cases so they cant prosecute him if he wins the presidency. So his latest stretch is to sue, yes sue, the judge in the hush money case over the gag order. Welp! If you keep threatening people or do various calls to the public for the Kool Aid Cult to go after them, you are a clear and present danger and need to be gagged. Then of course he could not shut his mouth about the judge's daughter so, what you expect Slappy? It's all theatrics to delay and run from his fate. But it appears the trial is still set April 15.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQtLOzFEzdU

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2561 on: April 10, 2024, 04:24:50 PM »
Jared Kushner, the son in law of Orange Menace. Is as crooked as they come. A 2 billion payoff by the Saudis after the reporter was killed and...its all done in our face. Under Trump, foreign policy is for sale. Makes The Godfather look like a family that runs a day care. What a mess!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2tEbvmmwao

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2562 on: April 10, 2024, 04:52:04 PM »
I know what would bring back the legal right to abortion in a NY minute. If this shit doesnt stop, as many states are trying to get a constitutional amendment on the ballot this year. But yes, these old fogey stogeys keep taking abortion rights away, like today in AZ, eventually ALL women are going to say "We are DONE having sex with you men." Don't think it wont happen? Oh I can see it. I bet it's already beginning. But yes, these fools want to tell women they can't have a safe and legal abortion, and try to control the womb? Well, then they must do away with the threat so they have no chance of getting pregnant. So imagine all women across the board take no chances anymore. And America becomes a totally sexless nation. Full of lonely, sad, frustrated males who can't find any woman who dares to mess with them. Or even, is just too pissed off at the male gender anymore. Cause women can sure as shit abstain way better than any man. Watch those clowns run to their states congressmen begging for abortion rights to come back. Begging, pleading, raising hell! Cause those dumbasses need us more than we need them. The scoop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib4atbR1pIY

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2563 on: April 11, 2024, 04:35:07 AM »
So of course, can’t have a good end times, doom without an invasion of some pestilence. So we will get trillions of Cicadas this year. Scientists say “double the dose” oh how nice!

https://youtu.be/yNzWXujoR1Q?si=b-j8RB1CV4v3_y1_

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2564 on: April 11, 2024, 06:20:46 AM »
So yes. My old home state of AZ, decided to reinstate an old 1864 abortion law, which would go into effect in two months. Which bans all abortion, no grace weeks. And doctors could be imprisoned. So now, Orange Shitbag and his sketchy accomplice Kari Lake, who is a pathetic election denier in AZ (she is Trump in drag), are now backpedaling on some of the abortion issues. Oh should have left well enough alone. Cause women do VOTE and many are going to vote based on this issue. Many women do not want The Handmaid's Tale in this country. I would never vote republican based on this issue ALONE. Abortion is healthcare. This should not be a matter of religion. And the recent brew-ha-ha in Alabama declaring frozen embryos as children, putting a stall to women trying to conceive, has got even the staunchest pro-lifers question things. Yes, they are pro-birth, not pro-life folks! That's why! Oh its gonna be a hot topic this November!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePofEQvm-ww
Sad Sad x 1 View List

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk