Author Topic: WE'RE STUFFED!!!  (Read 31021 times)

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
Re: WE'RE STUFFED!!!
« Reply #2205 on: December 21, 2015, 09:31:35 PM »
I've changed my mind on this refugee situation, across the globe. Or perhaps I've just crystallised what has been at the back of my mind for a long time.

I now see the war-torn refugee as the pushing point, but it's not the main game. TV is the main game. Young people from across the world have seen the images of life in Western countries, and they want a piece of it. Jesus, Mary, Joseph and Buddha, if I was young in a decrepit country, I would join the millions struggling across nations to end up in a Western country. Latest leaked reports say over 1.5 million refugees are now in Germany. It seems to me, we have only seen the beginning. Why would any young person not try their luck in this game of survival?

What is happening, is a revolution. Nothing short of that, and it is across the globe. Human beings are not prepared to put up with being told they cannot move to a better world. Of course, the consequences are devastating, but it won't be stopped! There is nothing the wealthy countries can ultimately do to stop the flood of people who are risking everything for a decent life. This is not a manageable situation, and it has only just begun.

The only way out for wealthy countries, is to invest vast amount of money to build up the lands from which these people come. The price and corruption issues will not allow this to happen. We are in for a god-awful battle with the aspirational youth from poor countries. And worst still, we actually need them to take our garbage to the dump and fill our hospitals with nurses. The times have changed, and there is no turning back.

Jahn

Follow The Money
« Reply #2206 on: December 22, 2015, 08:14:18 AM »
When ever there is a crime (that is not about passion or relations) then follow the Money.

The 6/11 in U S are a good example. The Days before the event options in Airplane companies were sold to an extra degree, while options and stocks in war industri was bought heavily, by American Institutions... called Inside trading  (no evidence to people linked to Al Qudi) ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3xgjxJwedA 
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 08:27:58 AM by Jahn »

erik

Re: Follow The Money
« Reply #2207 on: December 22, 2015, 08:17:39 AM »
When ever there is a crime (that is not about passion or relations) then follow the Money.

The 6/11 in U S are a good example. The Days before the event options in Airplane companies were sold to an extra degree, while options and stocks in war industri was bought heavily, by American Institutions... called Inside trading  (no evidence to people linked to Al Qudi) ?

This is your very own thread, Jahn: http://restlesssoma.com.au/soma/index.php?topic=7944.0
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 08:29:05 AM by Jahn »

Jahn

« Reply #2208 on: December 22, 2015, 08:29:28 AM »

erik

« Reply #2209 on: December 22, 2015, 03:20:58 PM »
Now you Listen!

Not at all. Just pointing where these views of yours should be placed.

Jahn

« Reply #2210 on: December 23, 2015, 07:38:33 AM »
Not at all. Just pointing where these views of yours should be placed.

Well, this is a very good time for you to get "into the event" 611, one day before New year I will ask you 20 questions about the more or less scientifical facts regarding that day (and Days Before and after) that you might want to answer (or not, of course not, you are very predictable :-) ).

A kind of gift from me to you.

9/11 Trillions: Follow The Money

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51XOs%2BDrCgL.jpg

Jahn

The world belongs to the patient people
« Reply #2211 on: December 23, 2015, 07:57:28 AM »

erik

« Reply #2212 on: December 24, 2015, 02:04:58 AM »
I've changed my mind on this refugee situation, across the globe. Or perhaps I've just crystallised what has been at the back of my mind for a long time.

I now see the war-torn refugee as the pushing point, but it's not the main game. TV is the main game. Young people from across the world have seen the images of life in Western countries, and they want a piece of it. Jesus, Mary, Joseph and Buddha, if I was young in a decrepit country, I would join the millions struggling across nations to end up in a Western country. Latest leaked reports say over 1.5 million refugees are now in Germany. It seems to me, we have only seen the beginning. Why would any young person not try their luck in this game of survival?

What is happening, is a revolution. Nothing short of that, and it is across the globe. Human beings are not prepared to put up with being told they cannot move to a better world. Of course, the consequences are devastating, but it won't be stopped! There is nothing the wealthy countries can ultimately do to stop the flood of people who are risking everything for a decent life. This is not a manageable situation, and it has only just begun.

The only way out for wealthy countries, is to invest vast amount of money to build up the lands from which these people come. The price and corruption issues will not allow this to happen. We are in for a god-awful battle with the aspirational youth from poor countries. And worst still, we actually need them to take our garbage to the dump and fill our hospitals with nurses. The times have changed, and there is no turning back.

There are ways to cope with this influx or at least to slow it down.

Finns seem to have found a way to persuade these happiness-seekers to return to their countries of origin. Currently, they are swamped by applications from Iraqis and a few others to be returned home/deported. Finalnd sends back 11 people a day. I think, Finns discovered that Iraqis are horrified by cold and dark and they keep the arrivals quite high in the north.

Danes changed their laws. One has to live in the country and be a tax-payer for at least 7 years before being granted residence permit.

Norwegians put their asylum seekers for 2-3 years to high north where they have to learn a job, language and show that they can live in small Norwegian communities. It is a tough ask from all sorts of southeners and many run.

There is a price tag on the gates of paradise.

There are ways.

erik

« Reply #2213 on: January 06, 2016, 05:50:45 PM »
World is getting more intriguing by a month. Now they say North Korea is building a hydrogen bomb.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/n-korea-says-it-conducts-successful-powerful-h-bomb-test/ar-AAgpNMw?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignoutmd
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — North Korea said Wednesday it had conducted a powerful hydrogen bomb test, a defiant and surprising move that, if confirmed, would be a huge jump in Pyongyang's quest to improve its still-limited nuclear arsenal.

A television anchor said in a typically propaganda-heavy statement that the North had tested a "miniaturized" hydrogen bomb, elevating the country's "nuclear might to the next level" and providing it with a weapon to defend against the United States and its other enemies.

The statement said the test was a "perfect success," and the announcement was celebrated on the streets of Pyongyang.

erik

« Reply #2214 on: January 06, 2016, 05:53:03 PM »
Somebody seems to be surprised. Seriously?

http://www.smh.com.au/world/german-leaders-condemn-mass-sexual-assault-on-women-on-new-years-eve-in-cologne-20160105-gm00f9.html
German Chancellor Angela Merkel's coalition condemned a "new dimension" of crime after scores of women reported being sexually assaulted as they passed though a group of about 1000 men during New Year's Eve celebrations in downtown Cologne.

About 90 women have reported being robbed, threatened or sexually molested at New Year celebrations outside Cologne's cathedral by young, mostly drunk, men, police said on Tuesday.

Cologne police chief Wolfgang Albers told a news conference officers described the men as looking as if they were from "the Arab or North African region" and mostly between 18 and 35 years old. "We have one complaint that represents a rape," he added.

erik

« Reply #2215 on: January 07, 2016, 03:24:07 AM »
Deeper and deeper into the bush... If true, the threat level to air transportation in the Middle East, Asia and Africa is about to skyrocket, while US, Europe and others will be looking for their security services to save the day.

http://news.sky.com/story/1617197/exclusive-inside-is-terror-weapons-lab
Terror group Islamic State is employing scientists and weapons experts to train jihadists to carry out sophisticated "spectacular" attacks in Europe, while also modifying weapons systems capable of targeting passenger jets and military aircraft.

From a "jihadi university" in the Syrian city of Raqqa, the scientists have stunned western weapons experts by producing a homemade thermal battery for surface-to-air missiles. It had been regarded as a virtually impossible feat for terror groups working without a military infrastructure.

But footage exclusively obtained by Sky News shows that |S can now recommission thousands of missiles assumed by western governments to have been redundant through old age. Heat-seeking warheads can be used to attack passenger and military aircraft. They are 99% accurate once locked on.

For decades terror groups, including the IRA, had these weapons but storing them and maintaining the thermal battery - a key component to the warhead - was very difficult. It seems that |S scientists have got round the problem, and that revelation will shock the world of international security.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 03:49:54 AM by erik »

erik

« Reply #2216 on: January 08, 2016, 02:13:58 AM »
Somebody seems to be surprised. Seriously?

http://www.smh.com.au/world/german-leaders-condemn-mass-sexual-assault-on-women-on-new-years-eve-in-cologne-20160105-gm00f9.html
German Chancellor Angela Merkel's coalition condemned a "new dimension" of crime after scores of women reported being sexually assaulted as they passed though a group of about 1000 men during New Year's Eve celebrations in downtown Cologne.

About 90 women have reported being robbed, threatened or sexually molested at New Year celebrations outside Cologne's cathedral by young, mostly drunk, men, police said on Tuesday.

Cologne police chief Wolfgang Albers told a news conference officers described the men as looking as if they were from "the Arab or North African region" and mostly between 18 and 35 years old. "We have one complaint that represents a rape," he added.

Right. Similar sexual harassment was planned in Finland:

Yle Radio 1’s interview with Interior Minister Petteri Orpo (Coalition Party) confirms that asylum seekers on New Year’s Eve in Kirkkonummi were apprehended, who would have incited a similar harassment as in Cologne, Germany.

According to the minister central criminal police had intelligence information.
– The police were informed that on New Year’s Eve there were planned criminal activities in Finland. Police worked fine proactively, the minister Orpo said.
– Great crowds can accommodate a few tending to cause confusion and to act inappropriately and illegally.
The police arrested six Iraqi men from the Aavaranta reception center on suspicion of the publicly prompting criminal activity. A few more suspects were added later. All were released on Saturday.
In Germany, up to a thousand men robbed and assaulted a number of women are sexually New Year’s Eve.
Petteri Orpo did not want to tell, what kind of intelligence the police had.
– Any kind of illegal activity whether it’s by immigrants or anyone else, is strictly forbidden. It should not be accepted. Under the leadership of the police, security authorities are doing everything, that nothing like this, at least planned, is not to happen in Finland.

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #2217 on: January 08, 2016, 09:10:50 AM »
Yes, only to be expected. Usually by the third generation these problems are fixed, but only then if integration has been actively progressed.

erik

Sexual assaults in Europe
« Reply #2218 on: January 08, 2016, 05:31:23 PM »
Well, there you are:
https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/3zxxhi/reports_of_sexual_assaults_on_women_across/

Frankfurt: Several women have reported New Year sexual assaults to police
Hamburg: At least 53 cases of harassment, of which 39 are of sexual harassment, have been reported
Helsinki: 3 reported sexual assaults on women
Zürich: A total of about 6 women now say they were sexually assaulted
Salzburg: Several women in the Austrian city of Salzburg have said they were sexually assaulted on New Year’s Eve
Cologne: More than 120 sexual assaults, rapes and robberies have been reported outside the city's railway station and Cathedral

I wonder when it will get down to shooting these assaulting men on the spot - in self defence. One has to speak the language listeners understand. In Norway, many of these migrants took kindness for weakness, but changed their arrogant views after police came for them ruthlessly.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 05:43:36 PM by erik »

Ke-ke wan

« Reply #2219 on: January 09, 2016, 07:03:19 AM »
Well considering that a large chunk of the population were intoxicated on NYE, these figures are not surprising. 
I'm not sure about shooting on the spot, but I love the idea of vagina insert with spikes!  lol Course that only works for rape and sexual assaults are more than just rape. So yeah, shooting works.  This is a big subject, lots of factors to consider.  Living in a Patriarchal society being the least of these factors.   

It's funny to me that someone took the time to gather these stats and write news about it.  Most women know sexual harassment is common. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk