Author Topic: WE'RE STUFFED!!!  (Read 30825 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
Re: WE'RE STUFFED!!!
« Reply #2415 on: February 07, 2024, 05:02:33 PM »
Oh and let me gloat,  on the three judges - I predicted they would agree he is not immune.  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSARl3uOQ8g&t=32s
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2416 on: February 07, 2024, 05:13:44 PM »
I LOVE me some Judge Judy. And I know she didnt vote for Trump. But she is warning that if it comes down to Trump vs Biden, that Trump can win. Biden is too hated.

That is why we need strong Independents here. I do think Marianne Williamson is capable of running Independent, and taking votes from Republicans. Not all want a mad man. But folks hate Biden that are republican. So this could be the year a strong Independent could take it. I hope Marianne stays in and runs Independent. She has good things to say. If she can debate WITH Trump and Biden, it could happen.

https://youtube.com/shorts/40jDchx1-KU?si=wX1sPn-VPMO7tugt
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2417 on: February 07, 2024, 06:00:35 PM »
Oh and let me gloat,  on the three judges - I predicted they would agree he is not immune.  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSARl3uOQ8g&t=32s

OOOOO OOOOO OOOOO!!! The number 12 I rolled! BAM! Its explained here! Trumpy Trump has to file 2-12! Michael, you doubt me dear sir, my readings? BAM BAM BAM! Heh! Told you 12 would be significant!   8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-kN90Bbkl0

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2418 on: February 07, 2024, 06:12:02 PM »
His question is good above:

"Will the Supreme Court accept this for review, or reject it?" They could reject it, and let this ruling stand. They can do that.

I considered that. Lemme see:

Accept or Reject the conclusion is he loses. I feel they will feel compelled to take it, and rule against Trump. Now the second prediction was the case would go on, the two Geminis face off. I felt Aries month. So I suspect Trump people will file quickly, and SCOTUS would hear it fast. But if wrong and they reject he loses. I considered them doing it as they dont want to be caught in the middle but...if they accept he loses too. The only deal here is some delay, and I feel it wont be the long, drawn out delay Trump is hoping for. (Heh I almost said "praying for" but I know he doesnt do that).   ;D

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2419 on: February 07, 2024, 07:39:30 PM »
And with all this happening, all the distractions, Elon ushers in the Mark of the Beast!  Now everyone and their mother has been crying about the chip for a very long time. But the first human being has been implanted. Now the deal is, the majority of humans "see" the chip as the mark of the beast. They have for years and years. So how on earth, could Elon, or anyone, dupe the masses into implanting this into the brain? What did the scripture say?

Revelation: Revelation 13:16-17

King James Version
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Thats how.

Now Elon posted the deal about Neuralink and implant at 4:37 PM according to the X/Tweet:

John 4:37

New International Version

37 Thus the saying ‘One sows and another reaps’ is true.

(Thats an Archangel Michael Technique).

Here it comes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXeJ5X6BNxE

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2420 on: February 08, 2024, 03:30:25 PM »
So this is a big case going to be heard by Supreme Court tomorrow. Colorado (Maine too but it will be for Colorado), removed Trump from the ballot arguing a clause as he is an insurrectionist. This will be critical. Cause if SCOTUS says he cant be removed, Trump can be voted on. BUT if he can be removed, ruled by Colorado, other states could follow suit.

Now I did read on this, and I was surprised in that Trump will lose. Thats what it says. Now this surprised me, cause I feel a TEST with Trump, i mean, we spiritualists know this! So this is huge and will come back to this when they rule. But if he does lose, then states can take him off, and it will make it harder for him to win.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/02/07/supreme-court-trump-colorado-ballot-case/

Will Trump stay on the ballot? What to expect at the Supreme Court Thursday.
In a deeply polarized America, a divided Supreme Court weighs whether to disqualify Donald Trump from office because he participated in insurrection

The Supreme Court on Thursday will confront the critical question of Donald Trump’s eligibility to return to the White House, hearing arguments in an unprecedented case that gives the justices a central role in charting the course of a presidential election for the first time in nearly a quarter-century.

Will Trump stay on the ballot? What to expect at the Supreme Court Thursday.
In a deeply polarized America, a divided Supreme Court weighs whether to disqualify Donald Trump from office because he participated in insurrection

By Ann E. Marimow
February 7, 2024 at 6:00 a.m. EST
A collage with an image of Donald Trump and the Supreme Court of the United States building.
(Illustration by Elena Lacey/The Washington Post; iStock)
Listen
13 min

Comment
Add to your saved stories
Save
The Supreme Court on Thursday will confront the critical question of Donald Trump’s eligibility to return to the White House, hearing arguments in an unprecedented case that gives the justices a central role in charting the course of a presidential election for the first time in nearly a quarter-century.

Cut through the 2024 election noise. Get The Campaign Moment newsletter.
The justices will decide whether Colorado’s top court was correct to apply a post-Civil War provision of the Constitution to order Trump off the ballot after concluding his actions around the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol amounted to insurrection. Primary voting is already underway in some states. Colorado’s ballots for the March 5 primary were printed last week and include Trump’s name. But his status as a candidate will depend on what the Supreme Court decides.

Unlike Bush v. Gore in 2000, when the court’s decision handed the election to George W. Bush, the case challenging Trump’s qualifications for a second term comes at a time when a large swath of the country views the Supreme Court through a partisan lens and a significant percentage still believes false claims that the last presidential election was rigged.

The justices — especially their cautious, consensus-building chief, John G. Roberts Jr. — may be reluctant to wade into such a politically fraught dispute, experts say. The court could rule more narrowly, finding, for example, that Colorado was wrong to bar Trump because of a technicality.

But election law experts have implored the justices to definitively decide the key question of whether Trump is disqualified under Section 3 of the 14th Amendment, settling the issue nationwide so that other states with similar challenges to Trump’s candidacy follow along.

They warn of political instability not seen since the Civil War if the court was to overturn Colorado’s ruling but leave open the possibility that Congress could try to disqualify Trump later in the process, including after the general election.

“You can see this one coming. There are flashing red lights warning 10 months before the election that chaos this time is not only possible but more than likely given that 2020 broke the norm and dented the guardrails,” said veteran Republican election lawyer Benjamin Ginsberg, who played a central role for Bush in the Florida recount.

Trump’s eligibility is not the only question before the court that could affect the former president’s political future. Later this term, the justices are set to review the validity of a law that was used to charge hundreds of people in connection with the Jan. 6 riot and is also a key element of Trump’s four-count federal election obstruction case in Washington. Trump’s claim that he is protected by presidential immunity from being prosecuted for trying to block Joe Biden’s 2020 election victory also appears headed to the high court after the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit ruled against Trump this week.

In the Colorado case, the justices will have to weigh untested legal issues against the backdrop of broad concerns about democracy. Put simply, should the ramifications of disqualifying the leading Republican candidate in the midst of the primary election outweigh the consequences of allowing a candidate to run again after he tried to subvert the outcome of the last election?

Justice Clarence Thomas is the only sitting justice who was on the bench in December 2000 when the high court put a stop to the Florida recount and sealed Bush’s victory. Democratic lawmakers have asked him to recuse from the Colorado case because of his wife’s involvement in trying to overturn the 2020 election results, but he is not expected to do so. Three other justices, including Roberts, were young lawyers helping the Bush campaign in Florida, personally witnessing the stakes of having the nation’s highest court decide the outcome of a national contest.

The challenge to Trump’s eligibility in Colorado was brought by six voters — four Republicans and two independents. They convinced the Colorado Supreme Court that Trump engaged in insurrection when he summoned his supporters to Washington and encouraged the angry crowd to try to prevent Congress from certifying Biden’s 2020 victory. Maine’s secretary of state reached the same conclusion, and both states put their decisions on hold while litigation continues.

Once Trump appealed the Colorado decision, the justices quickly scheduled argument for Feb. 8. The court could rule at any time after that. In Bush v. Gore, with the voting done and the outcome hanging in the balance, the justices acted with extraordinary speed, issuing an opinion one day after the argument.

“It’s a precarious place to be, but the court has decided literally dozens of election cases since 2000. The stakes are just much higher,” said Richard L. Hasen, an election law expert who teaches at UCLA’s law school.

“I’m skeptical that this case is actually going to be decided on the historical record regardless of what the court says,” he added. The political implications of the ruling, “more than anything else, are going to be weighing on the justices — consciously or subconsciously.”

Lessons of history and democracy

Historians, academics, former government officials and members of Congress have submitted dozens of filings laying out possible paths the Supreme Court could take to resolve whether the constitution disqualifies Trump from a second term.

The court’s conservative majority favors originalism and textualism — methods of interpretation that direct judges to interpret the words of the Constitution as they were understood at the time of the text and history of Section 3, also known as the disqualification clause, are likely to dominate Thursday’s argument.they were written and to consider the words of laws under review.

The disqualification clause was initially intended to guard against former Confederates returning to positions of power after the Civil War. It says no person who previously took an oath “as an officer of the United States” to “support the Constitution” and then violated that oath by engaging in insurrection or rebellion can “hold any office, civil or military, under the United States.” The text does not specify who is supposed to enforce the clause or when it should be invoked, leading some experts to say Congress could try to prevent Trump from being sworn in if he is elected.

Trump’s lead lawyer, Jonathan Mitchell, told the court that Section 3 does not apply to Trump for several reasons. Among them: The president is not an “officer of the United States,” which is the term the section uses to discuss potential insurrectionists; Congress, not state courts or state officials, enforces the disqualification provision; and Trump did not engage in insurrection.

“President Trump never told his supporters to enter the Capitol, and he did not lead, direct, or encourage any of the unlawful acts that occurred at the Capitol,” Mitchell wrote in his filing. He added: “Giving a passionate political speech and telling supporters to metaphorically ‘fight like hell’ for their beliefs is not insurrection either.”

Trump distinguishes between executive branch “officers” appointed by the president and referred to in other sections of the Constitution, and a president who is elected. Separately, Trump’s lawyers say the president takes an oath to “preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution” — distinct from the oath other officials take to “support the Constitution.”

Conservative legal scholars and former Republican attorneys general Edwin Meese III, Michael B. Mukasey and William P. Barr also told the justices that the Colorado court got it wrong. Disqualifying Trump, they wrote, would have “ruinous consequences for our democratic republic.”

They urged the justices to “resist any interpretation of Section 3 that empowers partisan public officials to unilaterally disqualify politicians from the opposing party — and especially in this case, the current leader of the opposition party.” They also suggested a Republican secretary of state could disqualify Biden from the ballot, charging that his policies constitute an “insurrection.” Four voters in Illinois unsuccessfully pursued such a challenge recently, based on Biden’s actions at the U.S.-Mexico border.

But other conservative legal scholars and leading historians say the original meaning of the disqualification clause is clear. Section 3 must be read “sensibly, naturally and in context, without artifice or ingenious invention,” University of St. Thomas law professor Michael Stokes Paulsen and University of Chicago law professor William Baude, a former law clerk to Roberts, said in a law review article.

“A reading that renders the document a ‘secret code’ loaded with hidden meanings discernible only by a select priesthood of illuminati is generally an unlikely one,” they wrote.

Historians and the Colorado voters working with Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington also cast doubt on the idea that the framers of Section 3 would have created a loophole for oath-breaking, insurrectionist former presidents. In the aftermath of the Civil War, the framers were concerned about Confederate sympathizers ascending to high government posts, including a possible bid for the presidency by Jefferson Davis, a member of Congress from Mississippi who served as the first and only president of the Confederacy.

A group of experts in democracies around the world acknowledged to the court the grave consequences of removing a presidential candidate from the ballot. But they warned that failing to act, if action is justified, could have equally dire consequences.

“Taking a popular candidate out of consideration can breed distrust in the system. And yet, this concern is equally valid if the court fails to act: distrust in the system is precisely what has been fueled by the insurrection and claims of fraud perpetuated by the former President,” said the brief those experts submitted in support of the Colorado voters.

State officials have traditionally had broad power to set the rules for elections and often keep people off the ballot who do not meet age or citizenship qualifications. Several briefs in favor of enforcing Section 3 quote from a 2012 ruling by then-appeals court judge Neil M. Gorsuch that is likely to surface during argument. The brief order from Gorsuch, now a justice and part of the Supreme Court’s conservative majority, affirmed Colorado’s authority to keep off the ballot a presidential candidate who was not a natural-born citizen.

A “state’s legitimate interest in protecting the integrity and practical functioning of the political process permits it to exclude from the ballot candidates who are constitutionally prohibited from assuming office,” Gorsuch wrote.

Even so, election law experts said the odds are in Trump’s favor, because the former president needs to win on only one of the issues before the court — whether he participated in insurrection, for example, or whether Section 3 applies to presidents — to restore his eligibility.

In the justices’ hands
Whatever the court decides is likely to polarize voters just as the court’s decision in Bush v. Gore split the country 24 years ago.

Justice Amy Coney Barrett was just three years out of law school when she was sent to Florida to help Bush’s legal team in a dispute over the tallying of absentee ballots. Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh, then in private practice, helped oversee a recount in central Florida as part of the Bush campaign. And Roberts, who as partner in a Washington law firm had already argued dozens of cases before the high court, was sent to Tallahassee to advise the Bush campaign and help prepare the lawyer appearing before the Florida Supreme Court.

The litigation surrounding the 2000 election was intense, fast moving and high stakes. Even though the high court endured sharp criticism for intervening in the election in favor of Bush, Vice President Al Gore accepted the decision and public approval rebounded.

The country is far more divided now, with many skeptical of the court and the integrity of elections. On the campaign trail, Trump continues to falsely refer to the 2020 election as stolen. He has refused to commit to accepting the results of the 2024 election if he is not the winner.

Public opinion of the court has also declined to near record lows, according to Gallup, a dip tied to the court’s elimination of the nationwide right to abortion. Fewer than half of Americans say they have a great deal or moderate trust in the court to make the “right decision” in cases related to the 2024 election, according to a new CNN poll.

Those involved in Bush v. Gore said even in this era, public acceptance of the court’s ruling will be greater and acceptance by members of Congress higher if the court can reach a nearly unanimous decision. Theodore B. Olson, a former solicitor general who argued on Bush’s behalf, said the American people also will be more likely to accept the court’s decision if it is resolved quickly and fully explained.

But reaching a decision that avoids the court’s 6-3 ideological split may be difficult.

Three of the sitting justices were nominated by Trump, cementing a conservative supermajority that has upheld many of the former president’s policies but has not ruled in his favor on matters involving access to his financial records and to White House documents sought by a congressional committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack.

As chief justice, Roberts will be looking for common ground. He has previously raised concerns about judges being perceived as picking winners in election-related disputes. In a 2017 case involving partisan gerrymandering, Roberts highlighted the problem in a hypothetical during oral argument.

If, for instance, the Democrats win, Roberts said, the man on the street will ask “Why?” and not be convinced of a complex formula used to assess the voting maps.

“The intelligent man on the street is going to say, ‘That’s a bunch of baloney. It must be because the Supreme Court preferred the Democrats over the Republicans,’” Roberts said, adding, “And that is going to cause very serious harm to the status and integrity of the decisions of this court in the eyes of the country.”

The case is Donald J. Trump v. Norma Anderson.

Scott Clement and Patrick Marley contributed to this report.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMIvWOFHgZI

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2421 on: February 09, 2024, 09:42:02 AM »
So far, its not looking too good Colorado can take Trump off the ballot. Now the thing tho, it could be because he needs to be officially tried for the insurrection. Perhaps thats why "defeat" does show. This ruling might be premature technically. And I did consider this I remember before throwing down "It would make it too easy." I dont think this is meant to be easy, and the other thing I said "I feel spirit wants him on the ballot to see what people choose." So defeat could mean later - like with Jack Smith. But I DEFINITELY do not think Trump will get immunity from SCOTUS and avoid Jack Smith. The face off is definitely destined to happen. The lovers (which is GEMINI) comes up time and time again for this. So that will happen.

But yes so it appears they cant take him off ballot will be ruling. Which then makes my first impression stick that I considered - makes it too easy, and denies some states the choice and spirit, im pretty sure, wants us all to face the choice.

I know we have hot debate whether we have free will or not. Perhaps we do have a little more than we think.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2422 on: February 11, 2024, 01:17:53 PM »
The BIG focus this Super Bowl? Taylor Swift. She touched down at LAX. They are literally tracking this, as she just performed in Tokyo. Everyone was hoping she would make it to see her boyfriend Travis Kelce, play the game. I hope, as there is ridiculous Trump folks hating on her, and then we have outside negative influences, we have the upmost best security at this game. Crossing fingers here but the hoopla surrounding Taylor Swift attending is MASSIVE.

https://apnews.com/article/taylor-swift-kelce-travis-super-bowl-eras-japan-13248c81324a4da46df425f0e6a7654c

Taylor Swift reaches LAX in journey from Tokyo to Super Bowl, online sleuths say. Will she make it?

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Will she make it in time? Intrepid flight trackers online seem to think so.

On social media, fans of Taylor Swift and aviation journalists believe they’ve identified Swift’s private jet, labeled “The Football Era.” It arrived from Tokyo’s Haneda Airport to Los Angeles’ LAX airport just after 3:30 p.m. local time.

Her transportation plans onward to Las Vegas, where her boyfriend, NFL star tight end Travis Kelce, will play in Sunday’s Super Bowl, have yet to be revealed.

Representatives for Swift and VistaJet, the world’s only global private aviation company, did not immediately respond to AP’s request for comment.

Swift’s last song was still ringing in the ears of thousands of fans at the Tokyo Dome on Saturday night when the singer rushed to a private jet at Haneda airport, presumably embarking on an intensely scrutinized journey to see Kelce.

“We’re all gonna go on a great adventure,” Swift told the crowd earlier. She was speaking of the music, but it might also describe her race against time, which was to cross nine time zones and the international date line.

With a final bow at the end of her sold-out show, clad in a blue sequined outfit, the crowd screaming, strobe lights pulsing, confetti falling, Swift disappeared beneath the stage and her journey to the other side of the world began.

Her expected trip to see Kelce’s Kansas City Chiefs play the San Francisco 49ers in Las Vegas has fired imaginations, and speculation, for weeks.

“I hope she can return in time. It’s so romantic,” said office worker Hitomi Takahashi, 29, who bought matching Taylor Swift sweatshirts with her friend and was taking photos just outside the Tokyo Dome.

About an hour after the end of the concert, AP journalists were near Haneda’s private jet area when minivans drove up and someone went inside the gate area, as four to five people carrying large black umbrellas obstructed the view of the person.

There was plenty of evidence at the concert of the unique cultural phenomenon that is the Swift-Kelce relationship, a nexus of professional football and the huge star power of Swift. In addition to people wearing sequined dresses celebrating Swift, there were Kelce jerseys and hats and other Chiefs gear.

Some spent thousands of dollars to attend the pop superstar’s concerts this week.

“Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone,” Swift sang.

She won’t find that Sunday in Las Vegas when a sold-out crowd, not to mention millions around the world, will be watching her.

To call the worldwide scrutiny of Swift’s travels intense is an understatement.

Fans have tracked her jet. The planet-warming carbon emissions of her globe-trotting travels have been criticized. Officials have weighed in on her ability to park her jet at Las Vegas airports.
Even Japanese diplomats have gotten into the act. The Japanese Embassy in Washington posted on social media that she could make the Super Bowl in time, including in their statement three Swift song titles — “Speak Now”, “Fearless” and “Red.”

“If she departs Tokyo in the evening after her concert, she should comfortably arrive in Las Vegas before the Super Bowl begins,” it said.

Takahashi, the fan at the Tokyo Dome, was aware of the criticism Swift has faced about her private jets but said the singer was being singled out unfairly.

“Many other people are flying on business, and she is here for her work. She faces a bashing because she is famous and stands out,” Takahashi said.

Swift has been crisscrossing the globe this week.

Before coming to Asia, she attended the Grammys in Los Angeles, winning her 14th Grammy and a record-breaking fourth Album of the Year award for “Midnights.” The show was watched by nearly 17 million people. She also made a surprise announcement that her next album is ready to drop in April.

Then the four concerts in Tokyo, and now the trip back to the States. She has followed Kelce for much of the Chiefs’ season.

Swift is expected to fly to Australia later this week to continue her tour.

“This week is truly the best kind of chaos,” she posted Wednesday on Instagram.

Associated Press writer Mari Yamaguchi contributed to this report.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2423 on: February 11, 2024, 01:22:38 PM »
I looked. Back in 2009 some is predictive. I did draw her that year.

How I know? She likes side braids. Look at part and bangs.

Keep her safe. A lot of stupid people out there.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
Re: WE'RE STUFFED!!! - and so is TRUMP! 🤣
« Reply #2424 on: February 12, 2024, 05:34:03 PM »
Gotta love it!

Chiefs won! Super Bowl was excellent, and plenty of shots of Taylor Swift in the stands at critical points. But anywho, Trumpy Trump was seen on Truth Social in an effort to get Taylor Swift to not endorse Joe Biden. He brought up he signed into law an act for musicians so their work online would be protected. OH DONALD ARE YOU AFRAID WITH THIS?  ;D Yes, he truly fears the power of her popularity and the "Swifty vote" this election. Just imagine - sweet Taylor Swift, could possibly be the REASON he loses the election.

She sure is good luck for winners, cause the Chiefs won, which only brightens the spotlight. :) I flowering love it, and his sad plea and begging to Taylor Swift, saying he "made her a lot of money." OH DEAR its all Trump the reason Taylor Swift has money, thats rich, thats so rich the sad attempt at a table turn that surely wont work, as she has been successful for years now. And the MAGA crowd when they try to tear her down, is only making her star rise more and more.  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cAHtlzcRL8

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2425 on: February 13, 2024, 02:07:16 PM »
Not a fan of CNN but this shows an interview with his opponent. So over the weekend at one of the rallys with the kool aid cult, Trump said that if he were president, and a member of NATO didnt foot their share of defense spending, he would not only not defend them, but he would encourage Putin and Russia to attack them. Now this is the crazy thing. When he made these comments, the morons in the audience cheered. THIS IS INSANE. These are allies. Like said, allies with us after 911. And to say he would actually encourange them to be invaded and for Putin to "do what the hell they want" is despicable.

But nothing shocks me anymore as I know this is a test of a massive test. How low will folks go here, who claim to be so-called "Patriots" or even Christians? How can one be a patriot, and support treasonous banter?

Well, the hypnotism is quite fierce. Anywho, the scoop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs2lue4ZFDQ
« Last Edit: February 13, 2024, 05:23:21 PM by Firestarter »

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2426 on: February 15, 2024, 09:38:57 AM »
So the Super Bowl was safe. But NOT the Super Bowl Parade.

And I suspect, its MAGA hating on Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce. How much you want to bet, this is a Trump Kool Aid clown?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/shooting-kansas-city-chiefs-super-bowl-celebration-union-station-rcna138883

At least 1 killed in shooting at Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl celebration
Two people were detained after as many as 15 people were injured at the victory rally, officials said.

Feb. 14, 2024, 12:30 PM PST / Updated Feb. 14, 2024, 2:06 PM PST
By Tim Stelloh, Courtney Brogle and Matthew Mata
At least one person was killed and as many as 15 others injured in a shooting in Kansas City, Missouri, after a rally Wednesday celebrating the Chiefs Super Bowl victory, authorities said.

Of the injured, three were in critical condition, five were in serious condition and one person had non-life-threatening injuries, Kansas City Fire Department Battalion Chief Michael Hopkins said.

Follow here for live coverage.

Two people were detained after the shooting near a garage west of Union Station, the Kansas City Police Department said in a statement.

The department did not identify suspects. The shooting appears to be criminal in nature and not terrorism, according to a preliminary investigation, three law enforcement officials briefed on the incident said.

Police asked people to quickly leave the area so victims could get medical aid.

Thousands of people had gathered in downtown Kansas City for a celebratory parade and rally at Union Station after the Chiefs' Super Bowl win on Sunday.

A senior White House official said that the Biden administration was "closely monitoring" the situation and that “federal law enforcement is on scene supporting local law enforcement.”

Drue Tranquill, a linebacker with the Chiefs, asked people to join him in prayer for the victims over “this heinous act.”

“Pray that doctors & first responders would have steady hands & that all would experience full healing,” he said on X.

"Praying for Kansas City," Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes also said on the platform.

Kansas Gov. Laura Kelly was at the celebration and was safely evacuated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEOyL9svQC4

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2427 on: February 16, 2024, 01:40:49 PM »
Welp! Could it be...before Jack Smith can squish this bug, Stormy Daniels, porn star supreme, is the one to CRUSH the Donald, before he can? Seems could be. The trial is on! March 25th. Now the juicy thing is this. Pink FLOYD gonna release DARK SIDE OF THE MOON on VINYL on March 25th. Heh. Our childhood heroes are releasing the greats such as ON THE RUN, and TIME, on the SAME flowerING DAY, the trial begins for the Orange Limpdick. AND I would love to hear how the Christians gonna explain this one. 130k in "hush money" for Stormy, to keep quiet about their sexual liason.

But all the scandalous tapes of Trump talking, like bragging about "classified documents" not "declasified" with his "mind" oh it coming. But a hot ass sexy pornstar. Ultimately P**sy take this dumb bitch down. Yes March 25th. Mark it on the calendar. The first "criminal trial" as you cant like, pay off a porn star, before you run for president. Christians going on hes an "imperfect messiah" but a "godly man" oh sure Christians sure, take it up with Jesus with your idolatry and...He going down....this is a slow, methodical process. Wait till stormy talks. About how those tiny hands means hes got a tiny pecker, but had enough cash to pay a little money and...oh its all gross and TIME and ON THE RUN from your KARMA flower off already:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIuudmco8WE

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
Re: WE'RE STUFFED!!! 💰
« Reply #2428 on: February 17, 2024, 02:23:33 PM »
BA DA BING BA DA BOOM!  💸

The Donald is ordered to pay a whopping $355 MILLION 💰 bucks in fines, and is barred from doing business in NY for 3 years! He will appeal, which will tack INTEREST on said fine. Then add that with E Jean Carrol for $83.3 million plus the initial $5 million oh CRUNCH. Dirty Deeds done cost a pretty penny with this. Now we can await Stormy trial. Jack Trial, and them resolving Georgia, oh lest we not forget, Florida and illegal top secret documents! WHAT A SHIT SHOW IT IS!

Oh my oh my clocks ticking. Did I say I got my Pink Floyd cap on? :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtbgltmFwlg

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2429 on: February 17, 2024, 03:04:28 PM »
Jack Smith and SCOTUS. Dumps claim of "absolute immunity" is now in the hands of the supreme court. Now the 🍊💩👿 his attorneys KNOW there is no such thing, and the SCOTUS has no choice but to rule no president has absolute immunity. NO ONE is above the law of the land. NO ONE. But what they are trying to do is get a huge stay by SCOTUS to drag and drag past the election. But Jack Smith replied in a day to this whole farce, that the federal appeals court already ruled on the audacity of the claim. Thats the most they can do. They pissing in the wind here, as if they let it sit, all eyes on SCOTUS and would know this is scandalous.

Now will they reject it, stay it, or rule on it? I believe they are going to take it, move quick, and rule he doesnt have absolute immunity. As this is a huge case, they are going to want to set a precedent with this case, so in case ever occurs again, a president cant do what he wants. Shall be interesting. I also feel this will be done, cause spirit wants the case ON and TELEVISED for the world to see.

My 2 cents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTIia7wKWQk

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk