Author Topic: Jesus said  (Read 552 times)

Offline Jennifer-

• Rishi
  • Let us dance of freedom~
Jesus said
« on: September 24, 2006, 07:46:39 AM »
Jesus said, "Unless you become like little children, you cannot know the meaning of Life, for your minds must be cleared of the falsehoods of this realm if you are to be taught Eternal Truth."
Without constant complete silence meditation - samadi - we lose ourselves in the game.  MM

Jahn

Re: Jesus said
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2006, 07:52:09 PM »
Jesus said, "Unless you become like little children, you cannot know the meaning of Life, for your minds must be cleared of the falsehoods of this realm if you are to be taught Eternal Truth."

That is true. The trick is to have the mind of a child, the heart of a lover and the knowledge of an adult.

I had such a day ... once.

Offline Jennifer-

• Rishi
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2006, 09:39:53 PM »
That is true. The trick is to have the mind of a child, the heart of a lover and the knowledge of an adult.

I had such a day ... once.

;) :-*
Without constant complete silence meditation - samadi - we lose ourselves in the game.  MM

nichi

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2006, 02:18:54 AM »

I like that, Juan!

Jahn

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2006, 04:35:04 AM »

It is much to be in the flow. Do you remember when being a child in the age of 5 to 10 and having these evening meetings with boys and girls in the neighborhood? Playing these hiding games or other quite physical activities that just kept going until it was time to go home. I was lucky with such events, living in a small village of about 2000 inhabitants and almost all having a house and a garden, a lot of free nature ... there were many magic events in the flow and we were free in a sense that I think few children are today.

"Then he took a little child and set him in the midst of them. And when he had taken him in his arms he said to them: Whoever receives one of these little children in My name receives Me; and whoever receives Me, receives not Me but Him who sent me." Mark 9:36-37

Jahn

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2006, 04:40:03 AM »

Then he said to his disciples. "Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat, nor about the body, what you will put on. Life is more than food, and the body is more than clothing."

Consider the Ravens, for they neither sow nor reap, which have neither storehouse nor barn, and God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than the birds? And which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature.?"

Luke 22-25

Offline Nick

• Rishi
  • Life Branches.
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2006, 12:23:12 PM »
Then he said to his disciples. "Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat, nor about the body, what you will put on. Life is more than food, and the body is more than clothing."

Consider the Ravens, for they neither sow nor reap, which have neither storehouse nor barn, and God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than the birds? And which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature.?"

Luke 22-25

I had been trying to remember this quote, thanks. nice.

34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2006, 12:29:47 PM by Ian »
"As long as we confuse the myriad forms of the divine lila with reality, without perceiving the unity of Brahman underlying all these forms, we are under the spell of maya..."
 -Fritjof Capra, The Tao of Physics: An Exploration of the Parallels between Modern Physics and Eastern Mysticism

Offline Jennifer-

• Rishi
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2007, 04:16:18 AM »

Offline Jennifer-

• Rishi
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2007, 04:30:14 AM »

Offline Jennifer-

• Rishi
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2007, 04:38:25 AM »

erik

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2007, 04:44:05 AM »
"...And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou will.
He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done...." 

(Matthew 26:39-42)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 04:46:01 AM by erik »

Offline Jennifer-

• Rishi
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2007, 04:46:06 AM »

erik

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2007, 04:50:15 AM »

Offline Jennifer-

• Rishi
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2007, 04:50:40 AM »

Offline Jennifer-

• Rishi
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2007, 04:58:42 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk