Author Topic: Are you ready?  (Read 1145 times)

runningstream

Re: Are you ready?
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2014, 07:06:05 PM »
I might be getting you wrong here.

Re: death
Do you focus more on the 'understanding'and 'perceiving' aspects of the journey of life rather than taking it literally, i.e. re-shaping oneself with the aim of maintaining awareness beyond death?

I have found no reason to do that "re:death" although i crossed some gates of dreaming

"also unsure of that s validity"

crossed four gates in one dream quite beyond my own waking volition just through the suggestion planted

lucidly

about a week or few days after my "god/jesus  " experience

subsequently

im open to that idea

yet myself have found no real reason of my own as yet

i can say the thought seed is in there

its more about heart

company and sitting right

if a mirror could be created to that "heart"

and feeling right prevailed then i could see no reason why not

Jahn

« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2014, 04:58:50 AM »

Jahn ,

when i read your statements , it leads me to to see

what has been written about sorcerers throughout the bible ,

in the face of "god" no magic trick would stand up from any sorcerer.

from what i have understood silence is the main trick of sorcerers in toltec terms to arrive at the ineffable

yet i also understand we can be led by the water itself which is very much alive

and that is progressive

when we look at those stars we see stars

yet when we look here we see something different

the symbolic journey and the characters exist here "wholy"

and some travellers are existing here in form journeying again throughout that immediate perception

of the stars manifest on earth

The Toltec tradition is in a constant change of ongoing evolution propelled by the stars.
Castaneda provided some tools that were basic, such as stalking (our behaviour) and dreaming, and Don Juan through Carlos gave us a vocabulary. However, Castanedas Nagual teachers were all of the old school, honed during the darkest era of man. Theun Mares is much the same (well was) but Mares was far more structured in his teachings than Castaneda.

Don Miguel Ruiz and his group provides a much more lighter (and somewhat more simple) path within the Toltec tradition than Castaneda and Mares.

However, many Toltec naguals of today has not published books or do not have followers, but instead work in society through everyday life. Still connected through the ether with the ancient, original Toltec tradition.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
« Reply #62 on: July 17, 2014, 06:28:14 AM »
wow i just got done rereading this whole thread. the challenge to retain awareness after death. a lot of hope on this thread that we can. ultimately we wont know if successful if hit the door, but over time ive realised little me probably wont retain awareness as much, as my double will. ive kind of got the gist of this in my encounters with the double. if he were a computer, i am downloading knowledge, trying to convert all that to wisdom, and other things to see if can slip past the eagle. ive come to grips this would be the way - the higher goes, the little and lower, aint going. what that will make of me, will be very different.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #63 on: July 17, 2014, 03:40:21 PM »
if he were a computer, i am downloading knowledge, trying to convert all that to wisdom, and other things to see if can slip past the eagle.

I know most people care little for this, and when they do it's lip service. But if you are interested, the whole thing revolves around how you transfer your identity to the double. Not an easy thing to do, let alone comprehend what that means.

Offline Quantum Shaman

• Pir
  • Destruction of faith is the beginning of evolution
    • Quantum Shaman
« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2014, 12:38:14 AM »
wow i just got done rereading this whole thread. the challenge to retain awareness after death. a lot of hope on this thread that we can. ultimately we wont know if successful if hit the door, but over time ive realised little me probably wont retain awareness as much, as my double will. ive kind of got the gist of this in my encounters with the double. if he were a computer, i am downloading knowledge, trying to convert all that to wisdom, and other things to see if can slip past the eagle. ive come to grips this would be the way - the higher goes, the little and lower, aint going. what that will make of me, will be very different.

There are (at least) two very different ways of looking at the idea of conjoining with the double.  The first way is the idea that we "download" the double into the mortal self so as to experience the infinite.

The second way is that we actually UPLOAD our awareness into the double so as to "preserve" the mortal source beyond organic life.  Since the double is technically inorganic, we transcend from organic beings to inorganic.  I realize that could spur a lot of controversy among the strictest of Toltec practitioners who have the idea that "inorganic beings" are somehow to be avoided... and yet, when you really think about it, EVERYTHING is inorganic at its molecular/atomic structure.

"You have to be immortal before you will know how to become immortal."
Quantum Shaman  | Quantum Shaman on Facebook

Offline Nichi

• Global Moderator
  • Rishi
« Reply #65 on: July 18, 2014, 03:58:00 AM »
There are (at least) two very different ways of looking at the idea of conjoining with the double.  The first way is the idea that we "download" the double into the mortal self so as to experience the infinite.

The second way is that we actually UPLOAD our awareness into the double so as to "preserve" the mortal source beyond organic life.  Since the double is technically inorganic, we transcend from organic beings to inorganic.  I realize that could spur a lot of controversy among the strictest of Toltec practitioners who have the idea that "inorganic beings" are somehow to be avoided... and yet, when you really think about it, EVERYTHING is inorganic at its molecular/atomic structure.

What an excellent explanation, Della. The former seems more achievable. On the second, I know it will sound peculiar, but I find myself wondering, why would my double want to be me?  Then again, I did spend these years in this life - I suppose it would be a waste were it not to be transferred.  ~Assuming I would accomplish either.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 04:02:45 AM by Nichi »
Not here, not there, but everywhere - always right before your eyes.
~Hsin Hsin Ming

Jahn

« Reply #66 on: July 18, 2014, 04:38:31 AM »
What an excellent explanation, Della. The former seems more achievable. On the second, I know it will sound peculiar, but I find myself wondering, why would my double want to be me? 

Well, simply because the Double is You.

Jahn

« Reply #67 on: July 18, 2014, 04:51:43 AM »

Hi Quantum Shaman
it is really nice to see you posting again here at Soma.

.~
 jahn

« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 08:26:56 PM by Jahn »

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2014, 04:53:43 AM »
still, a very different you right? the double is still not the same as me thehuman.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Jahn

« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2014, 05:12:20 AM »
still, a very different you right? the double is still not the same as me thehuman.

"You" existed before your birth. "You" will exist after your death. Your Double has all the time been a part of You.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #70 on: July 18, 2014, 05:22:23 AM »
well we still have to create the double. you cant bypass that step. i know we find out later the double created us, but still a step we must do. if we look at quantum theory, then this would make sense.

Jahn

« Reply #71 on: July 18, 2014, 05:57:35 AM »
well we still have to create the double. you cant bypass that step. i know we find out later the double created us, but still a step we must do. if we look at quantum theory, then this would make sense.

You cannot create the Double, only align to it. But that is another story.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #72 on: July 18, 2014, 06:09:28 AM »
when don juan said the self dreams the double, i see that asthe initial point, creation. then we find, double is dreaming us. but still, without the self dreaming the double initially, i cant see alignment as you say.

Jahn

I found this
« Reply #73 on: July 18, 2014, 06:10:36 AM »

There is nothing in this world that a warrior cannot account for. You see, a warrior considers himself already dead, so there is nothing for him to lose. The worst has already happened to him, therefore he's clear and calm; judging him by his acts or by his words, one would never suspect that he has witnessed everything.

Tales of Power

Offline Nichi

• Global Moderator
  • Rishi
« Reply #74 on: July 18, 2014, 06:24:35 AM »
Well, simply because the Double is You.

Yes - I need to reformulate what I meant.
Not here, not there, but everywhere - always right before your eyes.
~Hsin Hsin Ming

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk