Author Topic: ~Angel~  (Read 169 times)

Ke-ke wan

~Angel~
« on: April 05, 2010, 11:53:28 AM »
This morning while not quite sleeping though not yet fully awake,  I received a strong, clear message from a voice that I recognized as the voice of death.

He said (I presume TO me,  though I could have been overhearing him talking to someone else)

"We need you right now.   You're the only Angel we've got down there!"

I have no idea to what this refers or what the context of the message is,  only that I received it loud and clear!

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
Re: ~Angel~
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 11:55:13 AM »
Wow Lori!
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Nichi

• Global Moderator
  • Rishi
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 11:57:27 AM »
Hunh - wonder what it means!
Not here, not there, but everywhere - always right before your eyes.
~Hsin Hsin Ming

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2010, 01:31:56 PM »
 :)

Jahn

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2010, 09:12:43 PM »

That "you're the only ..." remind me of a chapter title in the Introducion section that I erased from my book about 611 a couple of months ago.

The title read:
"Our man on the Earth"  ;D

It is true, I erased because it would not make sense to anyone but it reflected a feeling that I had for a while.

Offline Nichi

• Global Moderator
  • Rishi
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2010, 05:49:59 AM »
That "you're the only ..." remind me of a chapter title in the Introducion section that I erased from my book about 611 a couple of months ago.

The title read:
"Our man on the Earth"  ;D

It is true, I erased because it would not make sense to anyone but it reflected a feeling that I had for a while.

This reminds me of an interchange Daphne and I had a while back here on the board (somewhere!) about the sensation of needing to give report to the mother ship.
Not here, not there, but everywhere - always right before your eyes.
~Hsin Hsin Ming

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk