Psychic and Healer.
Light

Author Topic: Dance 1  (Read 6977 times)

Offline mayflow

• Storm
Re: Dance 1
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2011, 08:10:45 AM »
All things are of impermanence and change by their very nature of beingness. Change is the spice and the variety and the beauty and the ever-oscillating and ever-wondressness, and newness of life at any and each and every moment. Otherwise, we would bore ourselves to death.

And yet! Each sentient creature has a "core-central" so to speak.

Eha!! "Corecentral!"  I revolve around you and you revolve around me, but neither of us loses our core-central, so we each retain our freedom of will, and in this way we each give meaning to ourselves and to one-another! 

Now, to take this further, I do have the power to assign any meanings I wish to assign to you and that will vary according to my wishes of the moment at the time, and you have do have the ability to move your Ap* around (if you want to use that vernacular), and I will change my perceptions and meaning assignments around accordingly.

Everything, everyone
 is always in the dance.
 It's a sort of ever-lasting
multicultural, never ending romance!

*Ap, is short for "Assemblage point" which means the ability to change attitudes and perceptions, and create quantum internal paradigm shifts at will.

breeze

Re: Dance 1
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2011, 08:52:18 AM »

*Ap, is short for "Assemblage point" which means the ability to change attitudes and perceptions, and create quantum internal paradigm shifts at will.

The 'AP' is the point, sure.  I just don't know that it is necessarily an ability.

Perhaps the ability to move ones AP (at will) is called something, though.  
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 09:43:35 AM by Gypsy Dreamer »