Psychic and Healer.
Light

Author Topic: The mood of a Warrior  (Read 7112 times)

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
Re: The mood of a Warrior
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2017, 11:04:04 AM »
If you arranged your statements correctly to be facts , I would be able to respond .
Although you have some wisdom I really find it hard to communicate with your stupidity and hypocricy.
If they became facts they would be found to be true , if they were found to be true they would be justified from my part , and yet as they are arranged so , by you being  blind to the truth , all I can witness is your stupidity.
As such , we can progress no further , I told you you'd never met anyone who told the truth before , and as the way you arrange things I'd estimate you cannot understand as I tried tell you before.
As you do not listen as you have neither faith to face directly the truth of being in your life instead walking sideways into the wind with glancing embelishments , I estimate also that is a waste of time as you have displayed speaking to you directly , as such these are just stories.
In short , you appear as a wise fool , who one day decided he was wise and stopped listening .
Although you write well , and submit to one hemispheres direction linearly , seeming to lack correspondence of multilateral spectrum ,
Yet they are your choices ,
I have no interest in being an idiot Buddhist , who was sold in a lie of suffering into the path.
I have no interest of a sorcerer who like an idiot sold out early to a lie without faith .
I have no interest to being subject to cruelty of Buddhists , sorcerers either in their manner of disciplining or lack of concern for the pain they cause the living through their stupidity and lack of vision and seeing beyond their narrow focus and lie.
All will be given to truth , and that will be their judge by their own hands and choices.
Just because they are like bees who because they see a flower then forget the whole plant , does not mean its not still witnessing them .

Be cause I put the plant back together , while surrounded by fools , what you believe I don't care .

There is your truth.

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2017, 05:41:44 AM »
I want you to be OK
OK

Offline Skyflower

• Sprout
  • Be a Light
    • InJoyLightMedicine
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2017, 09:06:09 PM »

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2018, 10:39:46 AM »
Ever read the story about the lion the eagle and the ox ?
I don't know what it means to you that you died .
It reminds me of when I was maybe 12 or 13 though .
If that was the death Eckhart tolls speaks of.
It is quite strange that .

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • High Plateau
  • Fibre to the Soul!
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2018, 05:33:35 AM »
Although you have some wisdom I really find it hard to communicate with your stupidity and hypocricy.

Life leads us up and down. From each terrace we see the world, and thus ourselves, differently.
Do not think because your brain works like a rose at your mouth, that you are free from blocking the light by your own profile.

At some point, you also need the sangha, then you have to share.

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2018, 09:24:51 AM »
Then know I have shared and done for others what they could not do for themselves and thankyou for your words.

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2018, 08:55:56 AM »
There's a particularly child-like mind which might be useful in understanding.
Basically israel is under siege , and a guy lays siege to it, laying on right and left sides of the body , for periods of time that correspond to symbols which are layers of awareness really , when transferred onto the symbols they represent. Through gods direct instruction.
Encompassing the man to act.

Measures of time are given which are not obvious perhaps immediately , and there's a great passage about having kept gods lion from doing what it was intended.
Of course Israels height is metaphoric of time and human condition corresponding to earths awareness , culminating in two sides arriving after what's unleashed to deal with a wicked generation.
Woven throughout further parts are corresponding prophetic similarities such as the lion the eagle the cherubim and the calf " faces" many eyes , layers and angels , followed by how the wind effects the whole edifice through , sin  . cause and effect.

Proverbs in my opinion is a simple form which is useful in arighting a wayward mast, sometimes only one or two line formats.

That comes directly after revelation, which ties in with the story towards the end of the book , and time.

Of course the qu'ran has a prophet seal as does the lamb of the bible.
Hence their instruction of times convergence upon the point.
Fascinating stuff when read in moments of clarity , yet maddening when read by right sided or left sided minds ability alone.

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2018, 11:04:07 AM »

I believe all have been delivered , in this way everything is as it should be.
What has been done is accounted for and entry into the new city where the lambs light illuminates what has been restored according to the book of life from the beginning  allows nothing which is impure :) so israel serves the purpose , and those who sacrificed and did not love their lives until the end will see it.

Although many are tainted , those who are chosen carry out the task which is asked of them, led  and given. For others.

zig

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2018, 04:20:54 AM »

To seek the perfection of the warrior's spirit is the only task worthy of our
manhood. - don Juan

:)

Offline runningstream

• Tributary
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2018, 09:22:26 AM »
Sounds romantic