Author Topic: The Terror tragedy in Norway  (Read 117 times)

Jahn

The Terror tragedy in Norway
« on: July 25, 2011, 01:56:23 AM »

They say he planned this horror for nearly 10 years. More than 90 persons killed, most by his own shooting. Was he alone in all this?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jul/23/norway-attacks-utoya-gunman

His declaration or manifest - which is much a copy of the UNA bombers declaration. I Haven't read any of it myself.

http://konspirationer-och-sanningar.blogspot.com/

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
Re: The Terror tragedy in Norway
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 06:00:05 PM »
This is horrific.
Julie was sent a link to the front page of Aust's tabloid Sunday paper, which said it was an Al Qaeda attack.

Julie got into a discussion on Facebook about her view that it's always Right Winger's who do this. The usual calm that extremists from all political types do such things, which is questionable in my view, for various reasons.

I made the comment that Right Winger's shoot others while Left Wingers shoot themselves in the foot.

But Julie found on Wikipedia the following insight:

"The political philosopher Charles Blattberg has proposed response to conflict as the basis of a reinterpreted political spectrum. According to Blattberg, those who would respond to conflict with conversation should be considered as on the left, with negotiation as in the centre, and with force as on the right. '

Jahn

Re: The Terror tragedy in Norway
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 03:05:51 AM »
This is horrific.
Julie was sent a link to the front page of Aust's tabloid Sunday paper, which said it was an Al Qaeda attack.

Julie got into a discussion on Facebook about her view that it's always Right Winger's who do this. The usual calm that extremists from all political types do such things, which is questionable in my view, for various reasons.

I made the comment that Right Winger's shoot others while Left Wingers shoot themselves in the foot.

But Julie found on Wikipedia the following insight:

"The political philosopher Charles Blattberg has proposed response to conflict as the basis of a reinterpreted political spectrum. According to Blattberg, those who would respond to conflict with conversation should be considered as on the left, with negotiation as in the centre, and with force as on the right. '

Forget about Al whatever.

This guy is a member of a secret orden called The Temple Master Orden. Hitler would have joined them if he could.
Mr Breivik appear to still be proud of what he have done according to his smiling face inside the police car that brought him to the court today.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk