Author Topic: Rowing on The Stream of Stars on the Way to Crossing Over  (Read 129 times)

Offline Nichi

• Global Moderator
  • Rishi
Rowing on The Stream of Stars on the Way to Crossing Over
« on: November 30, 2012, 07:00:50 PM »
Clarissa Pinkola Estes

Rowing on The Stream of Stars on the Way to Crossing Over....

Just a letter to you who are rowing your loved ones out.... persons you care for who are crossing. Just this: there is a lot written about what to do or say or how to impose one's own view or lack of knowing... on those who are crossing.

I dont recommend most of that. I'd gently suggest instead to follow the crossing instead of trying to impose how a crossing imminent ought proceed 'according to' whomever or ego.... or even 'not knowing'.

There is another clear and simple and elegant path. For many and most of us, as we cross... and I say this having been near death's door more than once in a lifetime... Just be there. As you can. As much as you can. As well as you can. As present as you can be without being scattered, distracted or 'elsewhere' in this moment. Just be with, now. In this moment.

As I tell the souls who have been harmed by a terrible disaster, murder or massacre or devastation... the wounded will not remember words, nor philosophies, nor politically correct psychological bs. The souls will remember kindness, tone of voice, soft eyes, the sweet or mild touch that asks for nothing in return.

It is so much simpler than some might imagine. Just be there. In your own way, long distance, up close, in prayer, in contemplation, in person, by proxy. Be there. It will be enough. And more than enough.

Rowing on the Stream of Stars
on the Way to Crossing Over

I am here, and it is meant.
I am here, and I am meant
to be here.
I am here in this way and
we are meant to be here,
together, in this way.
We are here
and need not know anything.
We are here
and need not say anything.
I am here, and you are here,
and we are here, together.
In mind, in thought,
we are together.
My heart and your heart
beat together.
My love star
and your love star
pull forward
in spangled
old know-the-way
harness
across time.
I am here, breathing...
and you are here, breathing...
and we are breathing
in this moment,
together.
in only this moment,
we breath in and out
a gentle display
of Life Force
made visible
--together...
no whip,
no spurs,
no plan
that can be planned,
no arrival time
that can be timed
in utter advance,
just you and I,
just breathing
together,
the stream of stars
rowing us forward.

This comes with love to those who are crossing and for those who are rowing their loved ones across 'the sea of lilies' to the east... the time of dying which now occurs much more definitively than the usual everyday dying we have all been at since the day we were conceived... and yet there is both Life and Light and Night in the star streams that come from the breath, Life and Light and Night in the star streams that rise from the breath of the beings... for as long as the beings breathe.

Dr.e
Not here, not there, but everywhere - always right before your eyes.
~Hsin Hsin Ming

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk