Author Topic: White tiger visited.  (Read 37 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
White tiger visited.
« on: September 06, 2013, 04:10:41 AM »
I just posted some images of white tiger. White tiger has shown many times in dreams. Yes can be aggressive, however I think the main reason I have white tiger is to teach me balance on the path. Something with being bipolar is very helpful.

When white tiger has shown in dreaming, fear and caution is first. I can feel the cautious Capricorn in me with white tiger. I dont take it as much as a dangerous energy, but a cautious one. And much about tiger has taught me about my own shadow and the need to balance it.

I dont know if we can completely eliminate the shadow. IOW: perhaps some of things should be stuffed away. Yes, much should be visited, and we must make peace with our shadows; however, some things perhaps are better left in the subconscious so we are not traumatized by such events.

I did once meet the shadow white tiger (she was female) in dreams and she took me for a run in the jungle. It was hard to keep up with her! We ran and ran along tree limbs and the like. I will never forget when she took my hand in her jaws and led me out into the jungle. I could not say no to her, she was in charge. And since then, I have had tiger quite reguarly.

The babies show up quite often as well. Many times two of them, but sometimes one. Even the babies I am very cautious with, cause you never know what you're gonna get with them. Even a baby can take off your hand. So to me its like some primal energy within me, which manifests the tiger for guidance in my life.

"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk