Author Topic: Story sake  (Read 5036 times)

runningstream

Re: Story sake
« Reply #615 on: April 14, 2016, 09:38:36 PM »
Everything bends
Where the heart core reaches upward to the sky
Reaches base desire
Holds balance
You know the lie
The split
The garden
Christian valley monastary
People tapping shoulders in stores
Spiit people listening with different ears
Moving many speeds at once layers
Moving balance moving harmony
Yin yang
Listening moving too
Frees from fixation
Stop go
Heart trust
Without compromise
Showing the way
Calling
Built ground up sky down both sides
Pressure outside
Will break it with will
Never stop
Eventually
Moving harmony
Whilst flame lights glass
Words
Lines
Reminders
Who said it best
What works best
For each light through glass
What came for here
Each one knows
Dust off glass
Break rust from steel sword
Both sides align
Where were going in the sky
I don't know
Were already there though
Talk about tunnels of light
Awareness turning opposite directions
Looking all around in spirit
Multilateral
More than devoured
More than a mind impression
More than lost
Remembering where came why
Remembering even more
Not paralized by hypnotised onset of sleep
Shaking it off
Dream amnesia

runningstream

« Reply #616 on: April 15, 2016, 10:07:15 PM »
http://biblehub.com/revelation/4-7.htm

The first living creature like a lion, the second like a calf, the third had a face like a man , and the fourth living creature like an eagle in flight.

runningstream

« Reply #617 on: April 16, 2016, 12:09:01 AM »
Two olive trees
Seven candles
Seven seals
Seven churches
Seven fold spirit of man
The one

runningstream

« Reply #618 on: April 16, 2016, 12:22:32 AM »

runningstream

Jahn

Re: Story sake-direction s wheel
« Reply #620 on: April 20, 2016, 04:48:45 AM »
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel+1

I know that part since 40 years back, and I wonder: this was a quite precis description of a VTOL airplane(Vertical Take Off and Landing), or some kind of UFO. Has anyone brought up any theory regarding this part?

"As I looked, behold, a stormy wind came out of the north, and a great cloud, with brightness around it, and fire flashing forth continually, and in the midst of the fire, as it were gleaming metal.b 5And from the midst of it came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance: they had a human likeness, 6but each had four faces, and each of them had four wings. 7Their legs were straight, and the soles of their feet were like the sole of a calf’s foot. And they sparkled like burnished bronze. 8Under their wings on their four sides they had human hands. And the four had their faces and their wings thus: 9their wings touched one another. Each one of them went straight forward, without turning as they went. 10As for the likeness of their faces, each had a human face. The four had the face of a lion on the right side, the four had the face of an ox on the left side, and the four had the face of an eagle. 11Such were their faces. And their wings were spread out above. Each creature had two wings, each of which touched the wing of another, while two covered their bodies. "

"I saw a wheel on the ground beside each creature with its four faces. 16 This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like topaz, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel. 17 As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the creatures faced; the wheels did not change direction as the creatures went. 18 Their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of eyes all around.

19 When the living creatures moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the living creatures rose from the ground, the wheels also rose. 20 Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, and the wheels would rise along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. 21 When the creatures moved, they also moved; when the creatures stood still, they also stood still; and when the creatures rose from the ground, the wheels rose along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels."

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #621 on: April 22, 2016, 09:15:38 PM »
End of phase one. I would not be responsible if I did not make a recapitulation at this point.

Simon, you have asked to be deleted from Soma. I've been so busy, I haven't had a moment to consider your request, but now, I think you are correct. This persona phase has exhausted itself, so best it be laid to rest in peace.

You were invited here, because you asked me for assistance re spirit development. I explained to you then, that I did not have the time to engage in one-on-one assistance, but that if you wanted to join Soma, you would find a vast store-house of knowledge that you could mine, as well as practitioners who could help you. I advised you right then, that it would only work if you dropped your obfuscatory communication style. You agreed, so I let you into Soma.

Unfortunately you refused to drop your style of communication, believing it to be some issue of individuality and rejection of the mundane. In fact, it was a rejection of Soma members. At one point I questioned you on this, but you decided you knew as much about the Path as anyone in Soma, thus basically you told us all to stuff off, unless we wanted any help from you.

Simon, we don't need help from you. You are a beginner on this Path, and in no position to advise anyone. Members here bent over backwards to be kind to you, in the hope you would soften your arrogance. But it was not to be - your arrogance deepened the longer no one responded to your endlessly boring and tedious stream-of-consciousness posts. But you failed to realise you were responsible for that, because you refused to talk simply and unpretentiously to people, as a normal human being. You have the classic mental sickness of all spiritual acolytes at one point on the Path (I know, because I have suffered from the same sickness) - you believe yourself to be special. It's no more complicated than that.

It is you who have pushed away any possible relationship with Soma members. You treated Soma as a scribble pad, no more worthy than a rubbish bin to throw into all your endless self-absorbed thought dribbles. Then at last, you revealed your soul when Juhani triggered your buttons. In Lori's thread, you were the only one to drop into abusive language. Even Lori held her dignity under far more pressure than you, and came out of it stronger than before she went in. You on the other hand, threw up your hands and jumped ship. Leaving everyone to wonder what on earth wandered in and out of Soma without realising anything about the power of the subterranean current that sustains this forum.

You are young, and callow on the Path, so we have been patient with you. After you rejected any help from me, I adopted the hope that Soma would act on you subconsciously, seeing that your consciousness was not salvageable. It appears to have worked. There really was no other option than for you to leave under your current mind. That mind will need to die before you can progress, so it is best I delete your account.

You are welcome to return any time, and have another go at this Path. I suspect you will be too arrogant to believe you can profit in any way from Soma, but you fail to realise that your current self-image is fatally damaged. Those on this Path, including Soma members, know only too well the decimation that awaits any aspirant to the Path of Spirit. Once you bid for power, there is no escape - only delay.

When your shoulder-chip is knocked clean off, contact me gain, and I'll welcome you back to Soma.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk