Author Topic: Justice for Sita  (Read 87 times)

Offline Nichi

• Global Moderator
  • Rishi
Justice for Sita
« on: April 15, 2016, 06:18:43 AM »
This is dated February, 2016. I wonder what became of the case. Will keep probing about.

Bihar advocate sues Lord Ram for 'renouncing' his wife Sita
DECCAN CHRONICLE. | NAYEAR AZAD
Published Feb 1, 2016, 12:21 pm |S

Patna: A case was filed against Lord Ram in a court in Bihar’s Sitamarhi district for renouncing his wife Sita in Ramayana.

A Sitamarhi advocate Thakur Chandan Kumar Singh filed a case in a civil court against Lord Ram and his brother Laxman.

Complainant has accused Lord Ram of renouncing Sita on the accusations levelled by a laundryman and insulting her without verifying facts.

The petitioner said, “I filed this case because I want justice for Sita who belongs to Mithila.”

Singh alleged that ‘Ram had banished Devi Sita to a life in exile in a forest without any suitable justification for doing so’.

Singh also charged Laxman for helping Lord Ram. He quoted this as an instance of a non-cognisable offence committed by Ram towards his wife.

The case will be heard on Monday and court will decide whether to accept the plea or not.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/in-other-news/010216/bihar-advocate-sues-lord-ram-for-renouncing-his-wife-sita.html
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 06:42:25 AM by Nichi »
Not here, not there, but everywhere - always right before your eyes.
~Hsin Hsin Ming

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
Re: Justice for Sita
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2016, 12:40:09 AM »
 ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk