Author Topic: Baby Grace  (Read 162 times)

Ke-ke wan

Baby Grace
« on: March 09, 2017, 04:14:45 PM »
Yesterday a lady asked me for a reading.  She said she had a delicate question and had gotten some free readings but she wasn't satisfied with the results.  She felt the readers had been guessing.  SO I offered to help her, not knowing what the issue was or her question.  She told me her niece was decease and she had some unanswered questions.  I said I would look into it. 

Se then paid for the reading and I asked her to email me her question.  Then I asked for a photo, because it was to be a medium read.

She sent me a photo of an (approx) 6 month old baby.  I wasn't prepared for this, death of an infant,  but vowed to do a good job, for the dear departed baby's sake and also that the lady may get answers, and peace.
It took  me two full days to do it.  I connected right away but the messages that were coming were brutal and confusing and I didn't want to believe them so wasn't comfortable sharing in case I was wrong.

So last night I dreamed on this.  And this morning I shared what I found.

The lady emailed me back after I sent her the report.  She was relieved at what I had found and told me I had answered some questions she had.  The baby, in the reading was the victim of a murder.  She had been shaken by her father.
I saw many aspects of this.  I'm sad, emotional.  But grateful.

Offline Nichi

• Global Moderator
  • Rishi
Re: Baby Grace
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 06:10:18 PM »
Oh wow.
Not here, not there, but everywhere - always right before your eyes.
~Hsin Hsin Ming

Ke-ke wan

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 12:24:10 PM »
This is how i like to be of service though.  Even though it hurt me, I became physically sick for a day and you can imagine the sadness, but to find out the family was able to get some peace, is really what this is all about for me.   

I don't want to do readings all the time, because I am too sensitive and connect very deeply, so I choose carefully, but when I can do one like this to help heal a family that is struggling, I feel a great sense of having done good.  :)

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2017, 09:52:50 PM »
I am too sensitive and connect very deeply

Good work, but never forget the flow back of energy from these things.

Ke-ke wan

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2017, 04:02:29 PM »
Good work, but never forget the flow back of energy from these things.

It's a balancing act for sure.  If I do readings one day, the next I am out picking sage or making herbal lotions and salves. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk