« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2007, 08:01:54 PM »

erik

Re: Fire!
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2007, 08:06:12 PM »

erik

Something boils in Vatican
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2007, 04:42:59 AM »
Another interesting bit from Vatican
They held memorial mess to former Pope John Paul...and then the fire took his shape...or so they say.

Rudi might be able to tell what's in this news:

http://www.korazym.org/news1.asp?Id=25712

Offline Muffin

• Pir
  • Keep the beast in my nature under ceaseless attack
    • Sensorium Dei
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2007, 05:26:00 AM »
The photo was taken at some ceremony in Poland. The rest of the article is just some religious mumbo-jumbo about how they (the one who shot the photo and the Vatican) don't cry out for miracle and that one shouldn't rely on miracles to have faith.

Unfortunately for you, I am not one who read these kind of things. Believe me, it's a complete waste of time by any system's standards (other then the catholic religious cleric). I actually stopped reading after the first paragraph and just right to the last one.
"The result of the manifestation is in exact proportion to the force of striving received from the shock." -Gurdjieff, Belzebub's Tales to his grandson

www.sensoriumdei.org

erik

« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2007, 05:40:28 AM »
Most of it is expectedly an interpretation of what happened. The event itself is very  interesting though.

erismoksha

« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2007, 06:16:48 AM »
I Know Rudi, you're calling it mumbo-jumbo, like say when others 'see' the virgin mary in images, but whos to say its not authentic, what is being perceived?

We do this as seers as well, stalk for things such as signs and omens. And we will see them. Ive been seeing praying mantis for a few months and has been showing various things to me. I suppose much of it, could be said, "first attention, its just a praying mantis." But second attention, and it being in various positions (like by the front or back door), tells another story.

And first attention it may look like fire that took on some image, but keep in mind, in here, that fire image in the banner of soma and restless soma? Michael also said, that's not fire, thats a lady dancing on a mexican sombrero, etc etc. Thats scrying the fire, and fire is a very powerful storyteller as most probably do know.

Its not undermined because its catholic or the pope. It really doesnt matter what religion someone is or not, spirit will communicate to another, through whatever means, and that communication will be most likely according to one's own faith.

One thing about the vatican, they're not liberal when it comes to miracles, be it images of virgins or saints or any of that. They do a full investigation of all claims, before they deem anything a miracle or not, or authentic vision. There may be some which may have been discounted, which were even authentic.

So is it the pope communicating? Who knows, anything is possible.

Offline Muffin

• Pir
  • Keep the beast in my nature under ceaseless attack
    • Sensorium Dei
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2007, 08:28:25 AM »
Most of it is expectedly an interpretation of what happened. The event itself is very  interesting though.

That's the weird part. Only the first paragraph is about the fire, the rest has nothing to do with it or the pope. It's just some general talk about miracles, saints and faith.

Ellen, that article is plain religious propaganda. But don't take my word for it. Find a way to understand what the article says. See what's in it.
I saw garbage in that article so I just trashed out. I don't intend to engage more about it.
End of story.
"The result of the manifestation is in exact proportion to the force of striving received from the shock." -Gurdjieff, Belzebub's Tales to his grandson

www.sensoriumdei.org

erik

« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2007, 02:19:01 PM »
That's the weird part. Only the first paragraph is about the fire, the rest has nothing to do with it or the pope. It's just some general talk about miracles, saints and faith.

Cheers for taking a look, Rudi!

nichi

« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2007, 05:50:33 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk