Author Topic: The Nagual Woman - The Silent Scream - She Warned Us  (Read 79 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
The Nagual Woman - The Silent Scream - She Warned Us
« on: October 29, 2022, 12:46:37 PM »
As I was carusing tiktok and stumbled upon Evanescence. I felt the need to do a search.

The Quantum Shaman site still stands. A stark reminder. Her voice. So powerful - as it slips through the infinite Crack Between the Worlds.

There is a bit of writing which always stuck with me she did. The "Silent Scream.:" Ill link it all but look at this snip:

https://www.quantumshaman.com/html/scream.htm  (Della Van Hise)

"He had a point.  And I’d already been inundated with enough mysteries to know that some things simply had no explanation humans could understand.  ‘Magick is only science not yet understood’.  Words he had said to us in a letter more than a year before rattled through my mind up there in the middle of the night, in the middle of nowhere, looking down on a distant world that seemed far more unreal to me at that moment than the world Orlando had been trying to teach me to see.  He was there.  Whether physically, in some spirit-form manifestation, or only in my imagination is ultimately of no importance whatsoever, for in the sorcerer’s world there is no difference between body and spirit, and in any world, perception is reality.  I did perceive him, and what he said to me is of greater importance than how he came to be waiting for me in that desolate location high above the civilized world.

“Sometimes the silence up here is absolutely deafening,” he mused, more than a simple observation.

I listened.  At first I couldn’t hear it above the noisy chatter of my own thoughts, but as I gradually stopped the internal dialogue and settled into that place of pure existence, observation and silent awareness of gnosis, I began to hear what Orlando had intended me to hear.  Not a cricket nor an owl disturbed the stillness.  The lights of Palm Springs and Indio were only distant glitterings, the line of traffic crawling along I-10 nothing more than an illumined ant trail, so distant the movement of the cars could not even be perceived.  Just a line of lights in the middle of the desert, a phantasm, a chimera, a miasma of lost souls rushing headlong through the night, yet seeming to stand still.  A fitting paradox.

But above it all, penetrating all of it, permeating the very air – deeper than the air, and into the fabric of the cosmos itself – a shrill, high-pitched scream.  At first, my mind scrambled around for its usual rational explanation.  In the absence of any real external sound, I told myself, remembering some old prattle from a high school biology class or some other ancient source of information I had always accepted as The Voice of the Real World, the ear drums began to actually pick up the sounds of one’s own body.  That scream, I told myself adamantly, was nothing more than the blood rushing through my own arteries, or perhaps even the electrical synapse of the brain itself as it was deprived of one of its ordinary senses.  It was the silence a deaf man might hear, I rationalized.  It was the silence of Beethoven’s last years, the melancholy of his unfinished symphonies.

There are no words to describe it, yet most of us have heard it at some time or another in our lives – at least those who have been fortunate enough to find a place of solitude where that silence can exist, a place away from all the background noises we normally tune out in the course of living.  We’re surrounded by the noise of the hive. As I sit here in my office, there are literally dozens of noises.  The hum of the computer.  The clack of the plastic keys.  A whine of tires on asphalt.  Barking dogs.  The call of a raven.  Other sounds I can no longer directly perceive, for they are so much a part of my reality that they are simply accepted as natural.  Noise.  Sometimes when a black-out occurs, we get a glimpse of that silence for a moment or two, when the normally-unnoticed hum of the refrigerator stops and the motor on the fish tank is stilled and the subliminal murmur of all the digital clocks and such are finally silenced.  Maybe then, if we can stop our own internal dialogue and just listen, we can catch an edge of that deafening silent scream.

Orlando laughed as if hearing my very thoughts.  “It’s the scream nobody wants to hear,” he said, though I didn’t care what he said, for ultimately he was right.  That silent screaming was so loud and so permeating to the very core of my cells that all I wanted in that moment was to drown it out, distract myself from it.

For a moment or an eternity, I found myself back in my old life, back in the identity I had inhabited before I ever embarked on this strange journey.  There was always noise in the house, I recalled.   ‘Background noise,’ I had called it then.  I’d turn on the t.v. for company.  If the t.v. was off, the CD player was gnawing on Credence or Enya or The Moody Blues.  If all else failed, I could always pick up the phone and lose myself in mindless prattle with friends for hours.  Back then, I’d thought of it all as just normal.  We lived in a technological world, so what was the harm of having it all?  The only thing I ever did in silence back then was my writing, and even that could hardly be called silence, for the very act of writing requires an active and cohesive internal dialogue.

I wanted to mention all of this to Orlando, but I had become so engulfed by that silent screaming – which was growing progressively louder as we sat there with our gazes fixed on the flickering lights far, far below – that I was completely unable to speak.  At times, there would be lulls in that scream.  Then it would start up again, fade, return.  Occasionally, there would be true silence, but as I listened and began to try to analyze the phenomenon, I realized it had no particular pattern.  Indeed, it didn’t seem to be one silent scream at all, but literally millions – billions – of screams all laid down on top of one another like tracks of music.

But more than that, it was as if that scream was imbedded with a despair so heavy that it reminded me of a black star – a gravitational field so dense that not even light could escape.

“What is that?” I whispered, filled with awe and terror at once, for when I delved beyond the surface explanations and the rational analysis and all the other consensual reality-checks one does when faced with something one does not immediately recognize as part of the ordinary reality continuum, I came to realize that what I was hearing was not at all explainable in any terms I had ever called normal.  It was a normal experience – available to anyone willing to find a place silent enough to actually listen – but it did not conform to the normal explanations we have been taught to believe.  It was not the rushing of blood through my own ears, for it was external as much as internal.  It was not the synapse of my awestruck brain.  It was not the sound of one hand clapping.

“What do you think it is?” Orlando asked, his voice a welcome intrusion into the darkness and the dread and the realization that something utterly profound was happening.

I knew perfectly well what it was, but I was afraid to say it, not only because the answer wasn’t rational according to the standards of the society in which I lived, but because I didn’t want to believe it.  That dreadful, despairing scream, I knew, was the death scream of every living creature who had ever walked the earth.  It was the wail of horror and despair choked out at the moment of death before being forever fragmented back into the fabric of the night that never ends.

It was the realization of the businessman that he had sold his life to a corporation that could do nothing to save his soul.  It was the last-breath comprehension of the devoted wife and mother that she had lived her entire life vicariously, through the accomplishments and failures of others.  It was the lonely weeping of the film star or the well-loved novelist who understood only when it was too late that the adoration of others could do nothing to launch one’s consciousness across the abyss and into some possible continuity.

That scream was the final moment of awareness of The True Believer that there was nothing out there in the darkness but darkness itself, no God and no devil waiting to harvest his soul, for ultimately it was the eye-opening, deathbed awareness that the soul itself does not and cannot exist unless one has devoted more than passing and passive interest to one’s true identity – the “I Am” that can only be made cohesive and viable by the real efforts of each and every individual human being.

It was, as simply as can be stated, the final moment of awareness that overcomes a consciousness just before that awareness is brutally but impersonally snuffed out for good.  It was the horror of finally understanding that no external force can offer salvation or damnation – but far worse than that, it was the moment of realizing that one’s own life had been nothing more than a series of illusions piled one on top of the other like so many blankets, none of them real, none of them having any meaning beyond the existence of its own self-contained play.  And, finally, it was the horrific comprehension that one had willingly bought into that play, put on one’s costume for the entirety of one’s life, and had essentially done nothing more than recite the lines required by The Husband, The Father, The Wife, The Mother, The Daughter, The Son, The Christian or the Atheist, The Republican or The Democrat.

It was, in the end, the scream that resulted when one finally realizes one has been lied to, duped, misled, and literally programmed to serve the very social organism which perpetuates the program in the first place. And, most appalling of all, that final scream was the wail of understanding that one really wasn’t a victim and never had been.  It had always been a choice to live within the program or take the first step to start climbing outside of the program in an effort to get to know the consciousness that resides above and beyond the reflection in one’s own mirror.

The scream, then, was the outraged despair of those who had never taken that step.

The struggle to see beyond the programs we have been fitted with merely by virtue of being human is the most difficult struggle one will ever undertake.  By virtue of living in certain societies, certain beliefs are more or less automatic.  Until fairly recently, if one lived in the United States, it was an automatic assumption that one was Christian and that one celebrated Christmas.  Only within the past couple of decades do we begin to see Hannukah cards or Kwanzaa greetings, or any sort of acknowledgement that perhaps – just perhaps – there are belief systems that do not necessarily agree with our own intrinsic program.  In short, we accept the reality with which we are presented.  Simply by virtue of being human, for example, we accept that “all things die”.  But instead of going against that program, that belief system, we weave pretty fables within the belief system itself to offer comfort to ourselves.  We weave tales of heaven and hell, and blame all our woes on the myth of Adam and Eve, never stopping to consider that each of us is Adam and each of us is Eve – we have free will, too, and we can choose to go on living in the blind ignorance of our fantasy garden, or we can take that forbidden fruit of real Knowledge and claim responsibility for our own salvation.

This path is Do-able, I thought, trying to find some hope, some comfort that didn’t require blind faith in external forces.  I thought of the experiences of the past few years, since Orlando’s first letter showed up in November of 1994.  The things I had learned weren’t dependent on faith or any church or even on Orlando himself.  What I knew I knew from personal experience – the only real source of Knowledge.  I could answer the first question:  who are you?  At the very least, I could answer it better than I had been able to when that question was first asked back in 1988.  It was the only question that ultimately had any meaning, for within that question was the path of discovery that would last a lifetime and beyond.

The scream, I knew, was the scream of all the men and women who had never asked that question.  Or if they ever did, they went looking for the answer in what they did for a living and the belief systems they uploaded into their lives like so much changeable, obsolete software.  It was all the regrets of all the human beings who had ever lived a meaningless life or died a pointless death, that last-moment realization that all of it had been in vain, regardless of what we have all been taught to believe, the program instilled into us since birth.

It was the inability to answer the first question  - "Who are you?"  That was what the scream really was."

Ill comment below:

"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
Re: The Nagual Woman
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2022, 12:46:56 PM »
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
Re: The Nagual Woman
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2022, 01:10:00 PM »
That out of many things Della has ever written, stuck with me the most. the absolute most. And perhaps she peeked in tonight to mention that. And then the thought I thought of the old painting above, that scream. I think Vicki may have posted it herself once.

No matter. You can clearly see an infamous scream. Is that one crossed over, realizing the futility of their existence? They bought into the program? Duped by the whole FI? Wasted time, precious time, on a whole lot of nothing?

Now I know at times I do focus on the collective drama. But I have come here to face the madness. And I suspect, hopefully I can enlighten a few folks, show them the spirit, not just THE Spirit, but THEIR Spirit. That silent scream. Suddenly one becomes a nihilist before snuffed out, but its also cause they didnt set themselves on fire. Now, thankfully, folks are doing it. The fire within them is burning I do see it. But others just grumbling and mumbling over complete meaninglessness. They dont have to. They never did.

I am for example, not sorry I dont have a house. Hell spend years and years paying and the bank gets it in the end. As if I could outlive a 30 year mortgage. Or say be dedicated to a job which when I retire gives me a cheap watch with my name ingraved, maybe. Or say wasting time in a meaningless relationship. Or whatever. Spending too much time on a whole lot of nothing. No, I am working all the time. And there is a whole lot I dont say, either in my main group, Journey, or even in Soma. Cause there is a part of me which always remains FIXED. Now its hard to put into words. But everything revolves around that fixed, point, thing, that I aim at. Every single thing. That infinite. Which really I know when you say it sounds so cool, yet so trite. I cant tho, in this human form, put that into words. Its all folly, me trying to put it into words. Its a FEELING. Its a feeling that is fixed. My eyes set on this power point spot. And if were not for the double, I would lack a decent aim, surely. But I know this whole thing on earth, while school, while does offer freedom (its the gateway MFs) there is a whole way immense thing which i cant possibly describe except it exists in the vastness, and it calls my soul, and its always THERE with me. Its like a song, which is faint, yet I hear, and it breaks the silence, just a bit. And I know in my soul, my story wont be over, when I leave this life. It wont. And MFs I wont be some dumbass silent screaming in my last days. Now im not saying I will have conquered all fear. But I was given this life, to give it some 'meaning." And I feel I have managed to do it. And im not done. Ive been able to help myself - thats first. Im able to help my gaggle of kids be better. And ive helped others along the way. To show them damnit, dont toss it all away on stupidity! You have this gift of a precious life and you can make it have meaning! AND even if you are kinda old and you are catching on a wee bit late - that is totally ok. Better late to the party than never! Cause many folks shall never arrive to it. They put self importance as important. they pity partied their life away wasting time and assinging meaning to the meaningless. they prioritzed all but what they needed to prioritized. They did not find true MAGIC in this world. And I want to scream at them myself! But I know I cant be heard, over their own internal dialogues. They may think me some mad woman who is odd and weird and strange. But then others listen, I see them listening and they come back, in various ways, being drawn and I hoep as they do, maybe, just maybe, the spirit will hook them so they can make meaning of their lives, lead them right, so they do not end up like those silent screamers, who bought into the program. Who let others define them. And died never knowing, who they were, in the first place?

Who am I? I am THAT and much more. I am constantly evolving. Reaching reaching. And I hear this faint song. And because of it, that faint song in the universe which calls my name, I know in the end, ill make it through that moment of darkness. That pinhole of light shall show up - and ill step through the crack where infinity waits.
Like Like x 1 View List

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk