Author Topic: Shaolin Monk Speaks  (Read 91 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
Shaolin Monk Speaks
« on: July 03, 2023, 06:43:57 PM »
Watching now

Want to save this one

Doubting Thomas may like this

https://youtu.be/H1Alt-wxeJE
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
Re: Shaolin Monk Speaks
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2023, 07:58:19 PM »
He is so right. Dead on.

Yes Michael I know like he says. It takes a teach a master. It can’t be done yourself. Buddha obviously had many teachers. He trained in the palace. They don’t always explain it. Then he went out and saw suffering.

They neglect to educate that. Then he went into the forest met others.

He found a better way. 

The difficult part. Like I like Nathan. He is smart. But no one can unlock themselves. It’s impossible.

So like he says anyone who logs in this thing. Folks can look in and get info knowledge. But they can’t unlock themselves. That they cannot do.

So yes thank you. But I’m not stupid I know that. But spirit folks who say it’s all within that’s true folks but you need a key and they can’t find it themselves.

Now for the shift I can shift the group. I got the key to that. But that’s it.

But those kids. Shift. Break. Unlock. If I could (I know it’s a big dream but flower it) teach a bunch the east way to shift the AP to an app. Then face. Then unlock. Can do it.

It’s ridiculous for anyone to self educate the spiritual. It’s way harder than say learning a language or a science. Like Elon said you can learn anything with a YouTube.

But not this. This master is totally correct. That’s ridiculous.

Buddha was trained in the vedas and all that. Without prior training he probably would not have been able to pull it off.

I’m still listening. This is flowerng hard. Nothing is but….self unlocking is

That’s why kids need a mirror. I know it. A face other than their own to unlock.

I knew that but.

Carlos needed Don Juan. Bruce needed IP man. I know it.

But the one place. One who has been in darkness like them. That’s the place but. I just need them to listen or…I’m back to square one.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2023, 08:06:03 PM »
Kids on TikTok. This demonstrates it.

Amber knows this deck.

Light Seers

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2023, 08:18:42 PM »
Yes out and face people

That’s why I refused to work at home.

Covid fine. But once over done.

I told the boss I have to be around people.

Also a door to reading local. Yes.

Which yes people are people online duh but that’s the call. Being part of the church do it here. Sure.

But if people work from home. And detach. It’s a set up.

That’s why I was like oh no I see it. That’s the flowerery.

I got the lessons and sure reading others. Fine but. I need to do this beyond now.

I have a lot of ideas brewing Spirit knows it.

Kids should be like my grandkids. Play outside with kids.

Still listening. He’s amazing.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2023, 08:59:07 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk