Author Topic: Resolving the Warrior Self with the New Age Community  (Read 81 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
Resolving the Warrior Self with the New Age Community
« on: October 03, 2023, 03:06:18 PM »
I was scrolling for a bit and saw Mark Cloudfoot say pretty much what Michael says in here. Basically not liking the new age stuff. He also isnt fond of "astral" or "heaven and hell." Now my view of heaven or hell really comes from the old samurai tale. When he unsheaths the sword - thats hell. When he sheaths it - thats heaven. I do not see a sky daddy ideal in mind and heaven on earth is to me a higher state of consciousness and mind. Not really a place. Its all "inside."

But I know some may wonder - why do I have a reading group and entertain supposedly new agey things? Its really simple. The warriors do not need me to read for them or educate them. They dont. But the folks, esp women, who are drawn to the light community, do. I can read for them and channel from my double what they need to hear. And while they may want basic info on a relationship or job, when im done im going to give much more than that. Im going to give them an answer they didnt expect and point them to get their ass on the path, or get on track, etc.

Now this meme someone who is a younger one, she posted this meme today in the group. Now I do the controls or mod team. I looked at it and was like "Oh flower no. Let me educate on this whole deal." See what would happen if I wasnt planted in the light community to educate when shit like this surfaces? So I did allow the post, but then I replied to her to educate her on intent with some CC quotes for good measure. I was like "How can perception be realilty when its all a dream?" And explained the point is to awaken and break through the illusions. But INTENT. Oh shit I was on this one. ITS EVERYTHING. And its like I told her, she is a magical being. So I would never want a magical being to walk around thinking this meme is somehow true. INTENT IS EVERYTHING. Its what kicked off the cosmos for flowers sake - Im sure of that!

So where am I of use? I could hang out in dellas old Carlos Castaneda group. But after she died I got in a tit for tat with an uppity mod and let her have it, getting banned. Without della, the place is garbage and the armchairs took over. Im fine Thor and I still have The Crack and Nick and I got the Toltec Mystery Work. But yes, as I keep having fingers pointing to write - I know I need to get more edumacation (intentional error for fun), for the Light folk. Cause I cant have them running around being infiltrated with garbage memes like this. This is puke yes! But she did message and she said that some girl had been having a certain "perception" of her. I told her "No, you mean she is projecting onto you. There is a difference." And projection is the obstacle for any reader. I have caught countless ones projecting onto folks time and time again. But if I see it, I take them down for it. I will educate. I really shouldnt say "take down" though if i sense racism I have! Oh ever since the last time that happened, that caused a ripple effect and i havent seen it since, cause I called all the flowerers out for that one, stereotyping an African American - they got a serious wet noodle lashing!

Anyway tho I digress. I know there is fluff and I know im not fluff. But I have to also reach folks who need it. Not just hang out exchanging quotes with warriors solely. Its about doing the work. And frankly, im proud (yeah proud) of my accomplishments, which is really the folks accomplishments when they get on track. When that happens and they turn their life around, or LIVE for crying out loud, or save their soul? Then I know I should be wedged in the commuity.

I know I technically am not a new ager type person at all. They know it too they know im different. Ill make my youtubes and use humor and say flower a lot and say things which are shocking. But it works, it helps them, I am just being myself.

But yes, stuff like this I will educate and it goes to show I probably need to educate more. I know there is a calling to do it. I mean, its hard enough resolving my little part in this flowering war. Then this stuff. Ill figure it out. But this meme is trash and she was appreciative I took the time to educate. No ego there - she wanted knowledge. I had to Mama Bear it, thats all.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk