Author Topic: Gurdjieff - My Kinda Guy!  (Read 80 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
Gurdjieff - My Kinda Guy!
« on: October 03, 2023, 06:53:40 PM »
Why do I say this?

I am pretty sure if Gurdijeff had been yelling at the kid to get offline. Firetruck would come for him too. And he, like I did, would tell the PhD to his face hes a fool in front of cops and they would haldol his ass too.

Why do I say this?

Last night I was watching a video how one night Gurdijeff and PD Ouspensky were on a train. For some unknown reason, Gurdijeff started acting drunk, got beligerant, flipped the flower out, threw wine on some lady, while the PD guy was hollaring at them "Its ok hes enlightened" lol, while he is...maybe he was having a manic episode, who knows? Somehow, PD got him in his little train cabin and then Gurdijeff was perfectly calm. :)

See, I think if Gurdijeff was here, Michael would keep his ass out in Restless Soma, and never let him in here, EVER.  ;D How much you wanna bet? He would say cool things about the prison, enlightened things. But Michael would be like "Oh flower no" and keep Gurdijeff on the other side of the wall. And then Gurdijeff would be starting a ruckus and when mad spam RS with a bunch of stuff and act a fool, just to antagonize. He would. He would and he would enjoy pushing buttons. Then just calmly watch everyone come undone and run off and I dont know, go sufi dance while everyone gets into a big ass fight with each other.

Thats what I think would happen - for sure.

Anyway, I thought the story was funny. Now I wish a MF would...toss wine on me he would be "enllightened" once he did that, right between the eyes. But the story was funny. :D

"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk