Author Topic: Do People "Want" to Die?  (Read 96 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
Do People "Want" to Die?
« on: October 08, 2023, 08:00:59 PM »
I was reading the Healing section so it comes from there. That question was asked. Well lets realistically answer it:

"From 2000 to 2020, more than 800,000 people died by suicide in the United States, with males representing 78.7% of all suicides that happened between 2000 and 2020. In 2022, around 49,500 people died by suicide according to the CDC, which is the highest number ever recorded."

Its going up. Now we answered it one way prior. But now. How do we answer it?

Reading folks for seven years I have had folks make statements they dont want to be here anymore. And yes the Christians talk of heaven and all that. Make it more appealing. And do we even do this when we refer to earth as a "Prison?" Yes, its true sure it is. I know it is. But that is the reality above: suicide is up, its massive among men more than women.

Perhaps women are more resiliant, more fearful of taking their lives than men. Like even my group is about 85% women. Also, many women are single parents. So leaving children behind, is a reason they dont go that far. Men seem to be detached from children enough to end their life if they cant handle it.

2022 well we had a huge build up of the whole political sphere. What caused it to be so high? Covid and all the misery. A big reason people do such things can be financial reasons. The despair with that. My step grandfather did suicide over that. Men repress a lot and dont get help. There is shame turning to a therapist. But also abuse is a huge thing too. People suffering so much trauma.

But a big thing I thought of which should be evident. People dont want to die, really. They want to be free of suffering. Its the suffering that makes them want to get out of the prison, that way. Which where does the soul go if it does? The issue is, suicide traumatizes the living. So course, there is karma and accountability for that. But of course with the suffering if too much, then the person who is in the thick of darkness, may do this.

Now I remember some time ago a woman came into the group "I can only see darkness." She was in just darkness. I stopped cause I knew where this was taking her. Whipped up a video, walked her to light. Invoked it.

She could see a flash of light, thanked me for it. Others who watched it also saw it flash, too. But yes, that can do it. A moment where all is darkness. And flyers putting the thoughts in the head they talk and tell people to do this.

Sadly the numbers speak and dont lie. People do want to die apparently. Not all will go that far. But the ones who do, its happening more frequently. And its getting worse cause our society is sick. It needs healing badly right now. But we have nonsense perpetuated all over and folks see no way out.

Im not sure the answer but yes even spirituality for them is empty and its getting harder for them to find something REAL within it.

I also look at the numbers since 2000. But the highest number in 2022. That was a tough year I know. We have all these fools being bullies all over the place. Doesnt help. The deaths from covid. The isolation factor was huge. People are so detached from each other right now. The divide is massive.

It can be hard to find joy in all this world of pain.

But then I look at some things said. Some want to talk stuff about new age. One of the big things is the positive focus. I have many oracle decks which do uplift. I follow all tarot reads with those.

Without uplift to the soul you have the above. We have to uplift. Folks cannot live in the empty ass void.

I know the toltec the whole concept of death having to face that etc. Death as adviser aint wrong. However - this time we are in right now - calls for Light. Its necessary. Or else we will see more death "escapees" who God knows where they are now.

The deeper issue. This country has a mental health crisis. Unfortunately the system is heavily broken. Pills and even therapy are not the sole answer to combat it. If anything, we have tons of homeless suffering it. Also, drug use can cause mental illness. Many places, and even in Seattle thanks to a new law, put them in jails and not rehab centers to deal with the core issue. Thus ruining their criminal records, making them unemployable. So they go into despair and use, damage the brain, become mentally ill esp schizophrenic. The "zombie apocalypse." LGBTQIA is the highest at risk probably, as programs are not designed for them thanks to right wing lunatics and all the haters who will not acknowledge their issues.

It should be treated as a crisis. But also, the mental health system is a money making market. Lock them in a hospital make massive bucks. Lock them into drugs the pharmacutical companies get rich and the docs get kickbacks. I have seen in the bipolar support group, patients who had to take a ridiculous amount of pills per day. The side effects alone make them unemployable.

Im high functioning. Really tho, im more than that. Lucikily im not made into a zombie. But I have seen how patients are treated. Like when i told the one flowerer i was getting a rash. He dismissed me. Next day all up and down my arm and THEN they got concerned. A rash could be a sign of something life threatening. I was forced to take the wrong z drug, zyprexa not ziprasidone, i told them its not my drug! I feared my death but as they would call me defiant and give me more time, i took it, and slept day and night on it, totally put down.

They didnt care, didnt listen. I risked death taking it, to get my freedom.

Michael you dont know SHITOLA about our lousy health care system.

CHA-CHING is all they care about.

Cured people - dont make them money. Sick people do.

CHA-CHING.

Yeah i got a life threatening rash and a lot of sleep on the pill, and feared my DEATH and those flowerers didnt hear my pleas it was the wrong drug, or pay attention to the rash forming on my arm.

This is why the mentally ill are killing themselves.

Suffering. The healers DO NOT EXIST in mental health facilities.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Dorama no Hiroin

• Acharya
Re: Do People "Want" to Die?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2023, 09:37:47 AM »
Yes, they do
Into the truth

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk