Author Topic: I got a serious question  (Read 237 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
I got a serious question
« on: October 12, 2023, 08:18:51 PM »
Just reading your book.

I’ve known you forever. You could have been the next Ram Dass or Alan Watts. I know fame can be folly. But at same time, it can be used to reach people on a massive scale.

There are still plenty of seekers who want to learn. It’s just the media and internet messed up people with SO much info to wade through. Folks get confused.  I mean. There is so much. And yes lots of dumb shit. But no matter. Lots of folks are trying to figure it out.

I know it may seem like not many want to dedicate their whole lives to the changes necessary. But others would if they knew how. They would.

I just think you held back. I used to think it’s cause you don’t like people. But I changed my mind on that.

I mean you know some people have it comin. But still.

Actually a lot do.

Anyway why?
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
Re: I got a serious question
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2023, 08:19:58 PM »
You mean why I haven't become famous? Fame is one of the greatest obstacles of the path.

My focus has always been, aside from my own purpose, to find ways to get others onto the path - not people who pretend but really secure a foothold on the path. Alas, that aim has not been successful. The reason I wrote that first book, was to have it lying around so I would find it in my next life and thus shortcut my journey by avoiding too many false directions. I wrote to myself.
Love Love x 1 Creative Creative x 1 View List

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2023, 03:27:08 PM »
You mean why I haven't become famous? Fame is one of the greatest obstacles of the path.

My focus has always been, aside from my own purpose, to find ways to get others onto the path - not people who pretend but really secure a foothold on the path. Alas, that aim has not been successful. The reason I wrote that first book, was to have it lying around so I would find it in my next life and thus shortcut my journey by avoiding too many false directions. I wrote to myself.

Thats interesting! So you then think you will be back? That kind of surprises me, cause I thought the goal was infinite and not come back to this mess! I mean, I guess if you did come back for you, it would be by choice not by force. I mean, if you dont dart past the eagle, no one can. So are you saying you are assuming the bodhisattva way then and want to come back, and use your book to lead the way back to awareness?

I wonder if thats also why i have a finger pointing to write myself. I actually did a post asking readers if I should go away to school in 2025. I pick that year cause its after election. Ill know more about the state of the world by then. Im hoping that...we are in a good trajectory and not a shithole one like this Age of Aries shit happening right now.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2023, 09:04:53 PM »
I'll probably return because I love it here. Can't think of a better place.
But really, I do a lot of things to prepare for after death - in fact, that has been my primary focus since I woke up. One of those is to plant seeds in the first attention just in case...
Love Love x 2 View List

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2023, 02:10:27 AM »
But really, I do a lot of things to prepare for after death - in fact, that has been my primary focus since I woke up. One of those is to plant seeds in the first attention just in case...

True, like the William Shatner article on his experience in outer space hit home with me. For all we know this is it. It seems unlikely, but its a miracle when a planet has life.

We have cats here - they are great!

Then taking a body things you can do with it - you can feel.

Earth is beautiful and gives a lot to us.

I just worry that returning here what will it be. It could be amazing or devastated. Im trying to be optimistic about this.

This could go on forever with earth. I mean earth does have an expiration date but thats some time from now.

I dont know. I just want the freedom, choice.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2023, 05:45:34 PM »

Ok. I know earth is school and a prison. Now I had to sit with this. Now I know like when William Shatner went out in space, felt nothing but death and saw earth from a distance. That was a pretty powerful revelation I bet.

There is probably life elsewhere. But we don’t know for sure. This could potentially be it.

So I can get why you say that. BUT right now. With all this war and madness going on. And all the spiritual teachers wanting to tell us how to break…the illusions I guess. Which it really is illusion on top of illusion. Seems impossible at times. It’s not. But seems it. But with all this war and madness….why come back here? I mean. I suspect other dimensions to earth. But a lot of people are messed up and doing messed up things. So what to you is great about it when all this ugliness keeps happening? Now I’m not hopeless at all in all this. I’m doing my best not to be. But you talk about escape the prison but wanna return so….

I’m confused I guess.

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2023, 07:43:24 PM »
Earth is not the prison.
Love Love x 1 View List

Offline Dorama no Hiroin

• Acharya
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2023, 11:01:02 PM »
The mind is a prison, although, I kinda agree that earth is also a prison. At least, this dimension of it. We're stuck inside human meatsuits while violence is, seemingly, the fuel that keeps the illusion going. I've often wondered if I can leave this version of earth and enter a better one but anytime I do the timeline spits me out. It's aggravating.
Into the truth

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2023, 01:33:16 AM »
Earth is not the prison.

Sorry. The daily world.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk