Author Topic: The Double and Creation  (Read 66 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
The Double and Creation
« on: November 28, 2023, 07:30:23 PM »
"No one develops a double. That's only a way of talking about it. All of us luminous beings have a double. All of us! A warrior learns to be aware of it, that's all. There are seemingly insurmountable barriers protecting that awareness. But that's expected; those barriers are what makes arriving at that awareness such a unique challenge. You are afraid of it because you're thinking that the double is what the word says. A double, or another you. I chose those words in order to describe it. The double is oneself and cannot be faced in any other way." DJ

Its interesting to come across this quote, cause it seems to contradict what Della said, at first. Only at first. She said there is a moment we have to initiate or give birth to the double. I can accept that. But then there is the "crossroads" moment DJ speaks of. So this also seems to contradict, at first, Gurdijeff too. That some dont have this double or higher self. DJ is very clear - everyone has one. All of us. But I do accept we do this whole "folly" creating the double. But the double always just is/was/will be. In the end they are the ones really fooling around with us.

I had this odd moment when I was at the other apt I just moved from, sitting in the reading room (I call it that), and I almost felt like I was being watched. And I said outloud "Look, I know im just a character in a story book someone is reading." It has to be the case, it really does. My life is not some ordinary life by any means. And its not just "extraordinary" in The Matrix. Its also extraordinary in the physical world. I tested this hard when I hit the psychic fair this year. It was like entering this heavenly abode and the things I found there it was surreal. No Matrix could control things I found, at least the man made construct - it was a totally different type of dream I entered when there. Which validated quite a few things. But evenso, sitting in the room what true control do I have of the dream? Little self doesnt have much. But my double certainly does, has proved it many times, and does it on the daily for me at this point.

I know there has been a lot of talk of the third attention over the years, and the importance of it. I feel like im right there. Like if you (I know levels are stupid to see but we have to in the physical). But if I were standing at the second, on a ladder, and I lifted one of those manhole covers, and im peering into the third - thats where I am right now on the path - I can see the third attention quite well. I just need to get further up the ladder, and step into it totally - thats all. Thats where I live at the moment, while many in the world have shut their lives off even to the second, or the fact they have these doubles, or they were weakened because folks traded all of it for some spiritual path which is not so spiritual but pure dogma to control them - never the intent of the spiritual teacher, sage, ascended master, but those who wanted to "interpret" for them, what that person was about. What they were saying and meant, and shutting them from actually experiencing anything valid at all. Just "trust me, I know." How many churches have that one leader doing it all while everyone sits. Didnt michael say, what about those sitting in the theater, and there is a projectionist, and projector - arent they stuck on the screen listening to this preacher before them, leading a flock, and not looking inside for shit? Its the same. Same exact thing. Never intended by the ascended master who walked the earth and hung out. But here we are and this is the issue.

So sure im ready to climb in no problem on that one. Ive been looking away from the screen for quite awhile. The sad thing is, very few are like me doing it. But evenso. Its hard and took me a long time to find the manhole it wasnt easy. I had to do a lot of sacrificing to get to this point.

But yes we have to be aware of it. We can dance around and do the development and that is rather theatrical in its own way. But we get that crossroads double is dreaming us. Thats how I felt in the reading room, im the character in the book, im just that and what chapter am I about to experience next? Has s/he flipped ahead and knows a few things are coming I dont? I suspect so, and my whole job is to see ahead some chapters, so I know what to do before those chapters come.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk