Author Topic: She Nailed It  (Read 210 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
She Nailed It
« on: January 05, 2024, 05:28:28 PM »
She is very good at explaining things. I am fully aware this is the agenda. Yes, bypass the natural order of things with a promise to humanity of "immortality." Its absurd. I do like her warning tho, even those who "appear" to be fighting against this, are really for it.

Its nuts and she is on the money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8TctD-5Sxo
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Bornamber

• Pir
Re: She Nailed It
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2024, 08:52:52 AM »
Did you send me a Ram Das planner?
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2024, 09:21:31 AM »
Did you send me a Ram Das planner?

I did! I put a note in it it should be in there. That is so you can plan your attack on this and there should be some inspirational quotes in it. :)
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Bornamber

• Pir
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2024, 12:11:43 AM »
Awwwwww!  I love it! I didn’t see the note yet but I knew it was you 🩷 thank you! The quotes are right on 🩷🩷🩷
Love Love x 1 View List

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2024, 04:39:44 AM »
Awwwwww!  I love it! I didn’t see the note yet but I knew it was you 🩷 thank you! The quotes are right on 🩷🩷🩷

Welcome!

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2024, 12:10:54 PM »
I pinned this, cause its public, and The Alchemist and I get a lot of the same downloads - not exact, but very very close. We are similar in the view and understand the "agenda."

But this whole deal with uploading consciousness to the cloud, like she said, folks could have it "sold" to them, they bypass karma, or various things, or even could be sold they could have the life of their dreams. Ah, no. In 2009, I had a dream of MANY folks, dead at their pcs. So if this really occured folks were chipped, or brain scanned if this is possible (I suspect it is), and folks basically cyborg themselves, it would be the ultimate enslavement.

See, you can stick a person in a prison, and do all sorts of shit. But their mind can still be "free." So the ultimate is to enslave even that which really is about taking SOULS. Ive been yelling about this, all this time.

But also then cause folks to fear the very thing, the AI, to the point they really high-tail it to Mars. Leave the very planet they have air, water, plants, vegetation, etc etc. For basically, a planet, with no zodiac, and the two moons mean "panic" and "fear." That sounds like a sentence in hell, if you ask me.

I could see the "weeping and gnashing of teeth" on that one.

Last year early in the game when I was coming "Out" of 1984. I remember going into Best Buy wanted a CD player. When I walked around and things were hazy (from being "in" since covid working from home, was weird hard to explain). But I looked at the big screens, and they made going online so appealing and inviting and I was like "Oh yeah - Wonderland." Why are tvs and pcs and things, so cheap nowadays? C'mon! So ALL can afford to enter Wonderland, of course.

So yes this antichrist is the anti to Christ Consciousness - which that is a high level of freedom and activation. And the anti would be enslavement and loss of soul - DONE.

Ill have to bring more of her stuff over but folks need to really use their noggins right now and "see" the bigger picture, before they lose their freedom, cause to hijack the mind and consciousness is basically taking the SOUL.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk