Author Topic: Tiktok App and the TRUTH  (Read 100 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
Tiktok App and the TRUTH
« on: January 25, 2024, 09:31:53 AM »
Today someone had messaged that I had not spoken to in about a year. They felt the need to reach out, said how they were doing spiritually.

She then sent me a tiktok and I warned her about the dangers of the app. I brought up some stats and things and then she said "That is your Truth."

I am not shocked by the statement at this point, when you present stats and TRUTH to people in the Matrix, even those who are supposed to be spiritual. You say something about their beloved app, they react to my statements like acid reflux. They see it as fun and not the insidious thing it is: designed to destroy minds, or even kill, esp the youth.

Now in China, their "version" of the app for their people, is highly educational. Oh, surely they dont have challenges to poison their kids, or do dangerous stunts, like jump trains, or crush skulls, or strangle themselves till they pass out.

I bring up that suicide rates over 49k, were the highest in the USA EVER, in 2022, no, the dimwitted and mindflowered dont want the veil to lift on the reality, the app has a connection. Or studies showing the algorhythms do target vulnerable teens with various videos on suicide ideation. There is tons of them, lots of nefarious things. But yes, what shall it take for the wake up moment? How many deaths I dont know at this point. But then of course, there is what I discussed the "tiktok - boom" element, where the enemy got us, and other countries. Removal of the app, from kids hands, who are addicted and their creativity, or "followers" disappear cause the govt realized it flowered up? Tiktok - boom. What will these kids do? FREAK OUT, and I have already viewed the timeline of it.

But it is sheer human stupidity when you present a reasonable argument, with some strong proof, and folks reject it. Now stupid adults is bad enough for me to take, thats a bitter pill to swallow. But when some of these folks are parents, and they argue, risking their kids lives, then I get very intolerant and angry.

I did whip up another post today. If I can get one, two, three parents to stop being obtuse and get it off their kids phones, and hopefully, along with a real discussion, so they dont fight them on it, then I did a decent deal today, with my post.

Folks have got to stop playing stupid here. 2024 - Moment of Truth. Knowledge is Power, and Ignorance will NOT be bliss, if a parent loses a child.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Dorama no Hiroin

• Acharya
Re: Tiktok App and the TRUTH
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2024, 02:21:22 AM »
I haven't been using TikTok much at all. I don't think I've even actually scrolled on it in some weeks and prior I would post and leave. I've stated before about the witch side of TikTok. There's also the spiritual side of it and some of them are actually really good but they are obviously more shut down than the ones being chaotic.

TikTok people started the acceptance of mental health and went straight in for rights, free voice, and support but then the side of glamorizing disorders and those who are taking them on as their personalities came around and are obvious. I haven't seen them in a while but it's because I stopped interacting (that is how the algorithm works). People -want- to be sick.

People entertain it and it continues to feed them more. So it's not entirely China's fault.. although they could have some pretty negative intentions with the Americans.. the Americans are the ones who continuously feed it and want it and continue to entertain it. So it's double and not one side entirely to blame.

If I were to go on TikTok and entertain the educational videos I see my feed would be flooded with it. Again, it's the algorithm.

The AI within, or the demon or whatever, the app will still continue to push things out that are directly related to you and can cause detrimental negative emotional spirals. I've noticed it because it likes to attack.

I personally think we need a different app for people to rave over. Still, The prophecies also stated that mental health would get worse after COVID. So there's that, too.

I imagine if people would be more focused on higher vibrations, healing, and helping each other TT algorithms would be slightly different to even with all the other things going on in it. The problem is that people love to hurt one another and find enjoyment in bs.
Into the truth

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
Re: Tiktok App and the TRUTH
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2024, 10:50:36 AM »
If our mental health system want so messed up, with Big Pharma ready to drug people up, never offering a cure, then TikTok would not be able to get away with implanting mental illness in people so easy.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk