Author Topic: Solar Flares and Communications  (Read 81 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
Solar Flares and Communications
« on: February 03, 2024, 02:38:16 PM »
There is quite a few videos on this. The big flare was predicted for 2025. What is interesting is many spiritualists all over are speaking of 2025 being a big massive shift then. But now, scientists are now predicting early 2024 this could happen. I know satguru has spoken of the solar flares.

Now with AI growing, and us almost having a repeat of Atlantis, could this be a way even...Vishnu prevents the AI from getting too big for its britches? It is an interesting prospect our sun could very well shut down these satelites. I am not certain, but we need to keep an eye on the sun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZQhJVc9wTo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCzh7SGjkyU
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
Re: Solar Flares and Communications
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2024, 05:03:40 PM »
I know this sounds awful. Sometimes, I wish the sun would knock out the internet. Because I debate, does the bad outweigh the good nowadays? I worry about kids on it, and then parents not paying attention to kids. And then of course, the darkness on it that people get into. I mean, how many are seeking spiritual knowledge on this thing, for real? Now I know there are many. But in comparison to the world at large? I would say, the bad outweighs the good now. And if this got knocked out, then the ability to hook and manipulate would be gone. And people would be forced to interact with one another for socialization.

Of course the dark side. Those who are wholly dependent on it, could go over the edge. So yes, if solar flares did knock out our satellites, what would happen to the world? It would be a huge trip how humanity would react if it did.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk