Author Topic: Elon Musk and the Rapture🤣  (Read 98 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
Elon Musk and the Rapture🤣
« on: March 21, 2024, 04:50:36 PM »
Ok I gotta put this on, this is funny, cause he's playing a game. He has to be!

So there is a bunch of youtubes on it. Saying he said it recently. I am showing this one tho, cause it does show the actual original tweet. He tweeted this July 21, 2021, NOT RECENT! But Elon tweeted the Rapture is happening "soon."

Now, I have seen him talk about God, and he doesnt claim to be a believer. He comes across totally agnostic: open to the possibility of a God. But he said he doesnt pray and he doesnt know if God exists. But as the collective is so tricky, for some reason, many youtubes have posted only in the last two months or so, on what he said.

But then I found this tweet tonight too. Ill attach.🤣

But I have wondered, REALLY wondered. Is Elon going to raise up a whole bunch of spaceships, and tell everyone THIS IS THE RAPTURE, and board a huge chunk of humanity, and fly them to Mars?

He said he wants to die on Mars so...

But yes he is a fox. He knows how impressionable Christians ARE. And folks do listen to him, due to being an enigma. But sure I scratch my head. Why did he say that, if agnostic? And then the tweet below, he says that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyyOqcxxlEg
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk