Author Topic: The Gospel of Thomas  (Read 110 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
The Gospel of Thomas
« on: April 02, 2024, 05:02:35 PM »
Some interesting things I read last night:

“When you make the two into one, and make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and so make the male and the female a single one so that the male won’t be male nor the female female; when you make eyes in the place of an eye, a hand in the place of a hand, a foot in the place of a foot, and an image in the place of an image; then you’ll enter [the kingdom].”

That sounds so much like the Shiva and Shakti principle.

Jesus said, “Where there are three deities, they’re divine. Where there are two or one, I’m with them.”

Seems to be acknowledging more than one trinity.

Jesus said, “Many are waiting at the door, but those who are one will enter the bridal chamber.”

A lot of emphasis on being One.

“Whoever doesn’t hate their [father] and mother as I do can’t become my [disciple], and whoever [doesn’t] love their [father] and mother as I do can’t become my [disciple]. For my mother […], but [my] true [Mother] gave me Life.”

True Mother = the goddesss.

Saying 108

Jesus said, “Whoever drinks from my mouth will become like me, and I myself will become like them; then, what’s hidden will be revealed to them.”

"This heaven will pass away, and the one above it will pass away. The dead are not alive, and the living will not die. During the days when you ate what is dead, you made it come alive. When you are in the light, what will you do? On the day when you were one, you became two. But when you become two, what will you do?"

The double?

Its interesting.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Bornamber

• Pir
Re: The Gospel of Thomas
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2024, 03:28:22 AM »
I referenced this post under “Sam Harris app waking up”
Love Love x 1 View List

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk