Author Topic: AI Will Kill the Internet ☠️  (Read 116 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
AI Will Kill the Internet ☠️
« on: April 18, 2024, 06:04:25 AM »
I still need to finish this. But hearing from Neil we can trust him as a pretty good seeker of truth. With all the misinformation that can be spread lightning speed. Manipulating of images and videos. Eventually it will be very hard to find truth on this thing, and the whole of the internet will go kaput. I suspect there is a reason, a deeper one. Like say we can't tell who is real or not anymore, even the BEST of us intuitives. How many will just accept this and sink into a life of fantasy? It's an interesting deal. I mean even folks in relationships, I have known many who the primary means is to have an "emotional affair" over this thing, and not come together. Which that is not good that desensitizes folks. Anyway I'll comment more on this. But imagine a world of people not living in the real world AT ALL. Like right now there are those who do...but many do not. And while some (well if anyone finds this place), say you are a seeker of knowledge and spiritual info. It will be hard as hell to find one day, if we keep going the way we are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAuDmBYwLq4
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
Re: AI Will Kill the Internet ☠️
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2024, 10:50:40 AM »
So yeah what he said. Now course im a spiritualist, but I still respect Neil. But he is almost being prophetic. There is going to be a point nothing online is trustworthy, all is fake, and to remain on this, with AI people, and tons of misinformation, will be futile. It was a different human experiment. But as folks love to create falsities, the power of AI will be used to abuse.

Now course then what about books? Nowadays folks can self publish. But, books have been around for thousands of years. We managed ok with those. But yes I suspect folks will have to toss hands up in the air and get information the old fashioned way.

Perhaps that wont be such a bad thing.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
Re: AI Will Kill the Internet ☠️
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2024, 10:55:43 AM »
And this is a big reason, when I get the "signal" I'm out. I got lots of books, ill be getting more, all the DVDs I want. Working on the music part. But inevitably I'll jump ship.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk