Author Topic: The Foreign Installation  (Read 99 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
The Foreign Installation
« on: July 11, 2024, 05:14:06 AM »
This is THE time for all warriors to pay hardcore attention to what is being played out in our "reality" and awareness.

Last night, I watched a short movie, documentary. Called "Illuminati" something or other. Don't run from what I'm saying! It didn't even get into some cabal shit. It actually, masterfully described the foreign installation TO A TEE.

Now right now, the FI has technology on it's side to really flower people up. It is pulling them away from nature more and more. And this documentary did acknowledge folks do want to connect, but they are forced to connect to the matrix on the daily. The intent of the matrix is "consume consume" and worship the almighty dollar.

Course this has gone on since before any technology. But because of technology it is very systematic. Now we have folks living in alternate realities and fantasy worlds. Kids hooked on video games. Parents hooked on binging whatever distraction. Putting themselves painfully in debt cause society says so. and yes, what I liked about the documentary, they brought up the junk food: how it is promoted and making us sick. Then folks deal with depression because of this detachment from the natural world. So they see a doc and medicate for depression and mental illness. What they feed mind and body is breaking them totally down. Oh and yes the spiritual food! It is more to enslave folks, not set them free.

The more the FI perpetrates and leads folks away from their true nature, the more difficult it is to get to it.

There is hope. I do see in the matrix some are getting it, and "operating" in the matrix to get folks to wake up and save themselves. I sometimes wonder, should I remain and try to do this for others? I know I have got countless to get on the path. Sometimes, a good reading can open the door and do it. It can shake someone up to want to pursue things. But will and authentic awakening occur on the planet, finally folks shake free of the slavery? Or will it be business as usual? We shall find out.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
Re: The Foreign Installation
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2024, 05:44:01 AM »
Another thing to add to the FI, I watched a movie called Bad Faith. Educating on the evangelical takeover of the political sphere in this country. It has been very systematic over the years, with pastors all over "linked in" and poisoning their congregations. There is no message about Jesus anymore. He is merely a lure and a tool. If a pastor is "actually" talking about his teachings, they are steering clear away from this satanic movement. The basics "Golden rule" or "love your enemy" or "bless those that curse you" is not adhered to. Now Dr. Martin Luther King Jr and the African American community actually did, just like Gandhi did, and they were able to make serious headway with oppressive governments. But both strategies involved loads of suffering. But these folks have made Jesus totally unrecognizable. Now God has always been made in man's image in this country, by many. He likes who they like, hates who they hate. They have no connection to any God. It's clear. Just not to the masses who follow these clowns. And they get rich, which should be, for many, the red flag, since Jesus was all about renouncing wealth and power in the matrix. But yes, this systematic deal these folks have done, is also, the FI. The only way a person can save themselves, is dare to take a solitary path to find the actual truth, which even truth, can be hard to find due to misinformation.

But it is not impossible.

This is going to be an interesting year. Have to see what transpires.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2024, 06:17:22 AM »

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2024, 10:59:56 AM »

Offline nikos

• Sadhu
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2024, 09:58:15 PM »

I don't have the term in my vocabulary due to friendship with mankind to use a word but I connect it with small talking.... talking irrelevantly or whispering against others, - you get the point.

I know it's more tricky and like my guides tell me more shitty...

I also connect it with money as you said.... but as I said, I don't use it.

I don't know if and how you can be against it....

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2024, 05:50:51 AM »
Money itself is simply a tool. But it is definitely a lure to get folks to worship it. The FI has done a good job of getting folks to do that. That is another reason I have always had in mind, I have no desire to be rich. I have never had this desire. To be well off enough to simply support myself is enough. I don't need some excess wealth. If anything I find it corrupts very strongly. I also wouldn't want the glamour of it, fake friends, or fake lovers, coming at me cause of wealth. I can feel sorry for people who achieved it, and they attract nothing but vultures in their lives.

But I don't want to be totally po' ass broke either. I just want the middle way on this. To be able to live fairly comfortably and take care of me and these cats. I'm content with that.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2024, 05:54:31 AM »
Btw, another thing the Illuminati movie mentioned, and I have seen it mentioned by others who are basically describing the FI: WATER. The fact we pay for the most plentiful thing on earth: water. It is also a program. I mean, basically they say what comes out of the tap should not be drank. And bottled water is better. And yes, they are putting shit in our water, so it's not totally false, we probably should have the bottled stuff.

BUT if we do have the bottled stuff, we pollute the environment and make it far worse. So the FI has all by the throat on this. You can drink from the tap, but there is shit in it. Or you can get bottled water, pay for it, cause it's "better," but it is bad for the environment cause of the plastic.

See the conundrum?

Offline Dorama no Hiroin

• Acharya
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2024, 07:35:02 AM »
I talked about my end of times dream earlier today about money. They changed currency to a holographic form worldwide and announced the NWO. I was a teenager.

I still stand by what I said. A million could fix me. I could pay for a house upfront and be set on bills for awhile.

I'm tired of fighting to survive on a floating rock in space that you apparently need to pay you right to live on.
Into the truth

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2024, 08:39:05 AM »
I talked about my end of times dream earlier today about money. They changed currency to a holographic form worldwide and announced the NWO. I was a teenager.

I still stand by what I said. A million could fix me. I could pay for a house upfront and be set on bills for awhile.

I'm tired of fighting to survive on a floating rock in space that you apparently need to pay you right to live on.

I know, would be nice to have a million! I would take a break from work, maybe donate some to a cause, get a house, but also travel the world.

But I also can "see" the trappings chasing the dollar can do. Yes, it's part of the prison trap. We still have to find freedom and joy in this mess so we can get out.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk