Author Topic: Buffalo  (Read 69 times)

Offline Jennifer-

• Rishi
  • Let us dance of freedom~
Buffalo
« on: June 01, 2007, 10:57:56 PM »
Buffalo
Once a beautiful woman appeared dressed in white buffalo fur. She brought to the Lakota Sioux many sacred things which showed how all things were connected. She taught the men and women many mysteries of the earth, and she taught them how to pray and follow the proper path upon the earth. As she left, she rolled upon the earth and became a white buffalo calf, and then disappeared over the horizon. No sooner had she diappeared, when great herds of buffalo surounded the people.

I am the North Direction! The Red Color! The color of sacrifice and purification!
I am Buffalo Nation- Tatanka Oyate.

I am the cold north wind and the purification of winter and the new fallen snow. I am the red stone and clay of Mother Earth.

I provided much for the people. Shelter, food, and tools. I ask that the people be thankful for the Great Mystery and all of the Great Spirit’s creation.

I am abundance, and I show how The Great Spirit helps those who help themselves.

I am very unpredictable and I can be dangerous.. I teach you to honor the natural flow and to not push things to wind up at your destination. I am the balance between the everyday and the higher purpose.

A Hau Mitkuye Oya Sin!

We are ALL related! Watch me dance.

(lakota)
Without constant complete silence meditation - samadi - we lose ourselves in the game.  MM

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk