Author Topic: Lake Monster  (Read 257 times)

Taimi

Lake Monster
« on: September 20, 2007, 04:24:53 AM »
I met a little lake monster this weekend... She looks friendly  :)

Offline daphne

• Rishi
Re: Lake Monster
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 04:55:52 AM »
 :D
"The compulsion to possess and hold on to things is not unique. Everyone who wants to follow the warrior's path has to rid himself of this fixation in order not to focus our dreaming body on the weak face of the second attention." - The Eagle's Gift

Taimi

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 05:00:38 AM »
Few more pictures from a little walk in the bog and forest.

The witch is facing the bog.

Taimi

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 05:09:18 AM »
The bog scenery was a little repetitive and also it was a cloudy day, so i lost interest soon towars nature. Instead i discovered many interesting patterns on the plank road which went through the bog. This road was quite old, in one end some man was making a new one, replacing the planks. The new one looked very unfitting and too new and bright.

Offline daphne

• Rishi
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2007, 05:10:42 AM »
Lovely how the colours are changing now. Still soft though, compared to here.

We had first Spring rain yesterday. Weather man in the morning said we in for a dry Spring and no rains until November..  heh - someone/thing proved them wrong; and on the same day!  Evening showers! Was lovely!  :D

"The compulsion to possess and hold on to things is not unique. Everyone who wants to follow the warrior's path has to rid himself of this fixation in order not to focus our dreaming body on the weak face of the second attention." - The Eagle's Gift

Offline daphne

• Rishi
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2007, 05:13:41 AM »
Stunning patterns, t! You have a great eye!   :P

Taimi

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2007, 05:14:09 AM »
Also the road was full of all kinds of fellows. I really felt kind of uncomfortable stepping on them and tried to avoid that  ::)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 05:17:13 AM by Rubina »

Offline daphne

• Rishi
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2007, 05:18:25 AM »
Oh wow, t! 

heh - yes, kinda strange stepping on them..    :D

Taimi

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2007, 05:23:10 AM »
Lovely how the colours are changing now. Still soft though, compared to here.

We had first Spring rain yesterday. Weather man in the morning said we in for a dry Spring and no rains until November..  heh - someone/thing proved them wrong; and on the same day!  Evening showers! Was lovely!  :D

Autumn here, it is my favorite season. I like the desolating feeling in the autumn air. Some weird bitter-sweet yearning can be felt in that.

Offline Jennifer-

• Rishi
  • Let us dance of freedom~
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2007, 07:36:05 AM »
Autumn here, it is my favorite season. I like the desolating feeling in the autumn air. Some weird bitter-sweet yearning can be felt in that.

Beautiful pictures Rubina!!! Thanks for taking us on a walk. I too can feel that yearning in the crisp air. I adore autumn like non other.
Without constant complete silence meditation - samadi - we lose ourselves in the game.  MM

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2007, 07:37:25 AM »
love your pics t, anytime

Jahn

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2007, 01:21:06 AM »

Many great pictures in this series. Love these tree fellows.

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2007, 09:20:36 PM »
those wood pixies are superb

Taimi

« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2007, 03:07:58 AM »
Too bad this road won't be there anymore soon. The man who was making a new one, said that the old wood will be burned. What a waste  :(

Today i bought a fine photo printer and different types of paper ... yum yum  :P
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 03:10:02 AM by Rubina »

Taimi

More bog
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2007, 09:58:24 PM »
Few more pics from a bog.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk